Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 06:36 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I have been to Omaha. I have an Auntie and cousins who live there. Other than having a low unemployment rate....its a nice place to stop and get gas on the way to some place else.
So, now you're an elitist?

Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Well...if you think Omaha Rocks.....your credibility is in question.
This coming from a punk from Detroit.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
So, now you're an elitist?
Yeah. Ask anybody. Detroit is a MUCH better place to live than Omaha.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Yeah. Ask anybody. Detroit is a MUCH better place to live than Omaha.
Yea, I would love to move to that zhit hole, only if with a machine gun in my hands.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Yea, I would love to move to that zhit hole, only if with a machine gun in my hands.
In all fairness, I hear there's a move to raze entire neighborhoods of the city and restore them to farmland. Perhaps if I could have about 1 square mile - with my farm buildings right in the middle - and the entire property surrounded by a 25-foot high wall with razor wire on top, I could be enticed to move to Detroit.

Naaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... Actually, I doubt that even that would do it!

Old 05-18-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Yep....I am sure that thinking all those things about me helps you feel better about yourself....It helps you feel that your racism, your hate and your race-baiting-race-baiting....is a wash. It helps you to sleep at night....I am sure. Yep....you say they same things as the Aryan brotherhood....only you try to create JUSTIFICATION to sooth your conscious. You see....your subconscious is who you really are. Your conscious is who you pretend to be. You consciously avoid saying those things that would reveal your subconscious. However, your subconscious believes in white superiority over blacks, but your conscious filters these beliefs before they are socially shared.....to protect the image of the self from harm or ostracizing. Given that the conscious realizes that the beliefs of the subconscious are shame inducing to the self, as well as, socially condemned, the conscious seeks to protect via denial and cognitive dissonance. To admit it to the self would be to see the self in a negative light…..so the self needs the protection of denial. That is why you and people like you can all but say outright that blacks are inferior to whites, yet, don’t see a problem with what you say. When you point out black crime, black births out of wedlock, black poor choices…..it’s an implicit juxtaposition with whites. In saying this, you are really saying “whites are superior to you because we have better statistics than you…..see”. But why do you have better statistics…….well….it has nothing to do with history for the present is not connected to the past….and everyone knows that. We also know that actions don’t create reaction that transcends time and space. No…..there is no external reason why white statistics are better than black statics….so implicitly if it’s not External than it must be Internal for it’s only a binary option, unless its spiritual. Thus, with external causation being debunked, white’s statistics are better than black statistics because, internally, whites are superior to blacks. However, the conscious mind cannot say that directly without being slapped with the pejorative label “racist”. So the conscious minds reprocesses the conclusions of the subconscious to present them in a more socially acceptable manner, one in which argues black inferiority without actually using any terminology that proves it…..for its not what one knows, rather, it’s what one can prove. So…..go ahead and play these cognitive dissonance games with yourself. Continue your mental anorexia like mental dissociation from reality. You might see yourself as fat, if you can grasp the metaphor, but you are clearly skin and bones. You top it all off by then PROJECTING what is true in your subconcious to be true of those you really dislike or find inferior in a further defense to prevent.....SHAME.

Omaha vacuums!
Man, you must be psychic to know exactly how we think. Tell me was this a result of the brain washing you received by those black professors in collage with their conspiracy theory's .

Old 05-18-2010, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Man, you must be psychic to know exactly how we think. Tell me was this a result of the brain washing you received by those black professors in collage with their conspiracy theory's .
I'd say Henry Gates was one of his professors, but we both know IndenturedServant didn't go to college.

Besides, Gates is against Afro-Centric Schools.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
I'd say Henry Gates was one of his professors, but we both know IndenturedServant didn't go to college.

Besides, Gates is against Afro-Centric Schools.
AHHH yes The great beer summit, wonder what IS thinks about that?

Old 05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

1,777 posts, read 4,859,599 times
two thugs getting together for beer? just like in the ghetto, only bud light instead of schlitz

Old 05-18-2010, 09:10 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,197,174 times
Hey, don't knock Schlitz, it's good for boilinb bratwurst in before you cook it on the grill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates