Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2010, 05:43 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,700,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
LOL....cognitive dissonance at its finest....lol. That makes no sense logically.
It only fails to make common sense to somebody who has no common sense. You do fit the bill.

If whites are arguing that blacks are EQUAL and as Capable as whites......then how in the heck do you explain why black poverty, unemployment, wealth, violence....have greatly different rates from whites?
Maybe - just MAYBE - it's because (for the most parts) whites don't sit and make excuses. We know we simply have to make good, and have nobody to blame. At the same time, blacks LIKE YOU sit around being lazy, doing stupid things, and making bad choices - then BLAME OLE WHITEY.

People with equal capacities and abilities would produce equal results....unless otherwise damaged by outside influence.....which whites have been arguing is not the case.
No, people of equal capacities and abilities produce equal results ONLY if ALL persons involved are actually trying. Blacks like you are NOT trying. You're making excuses.

Its like a make and model of a car. Is a make and model with bad quality and performance reviews the result of poor maintenance and treatment by its owner.....or is it a manufactured defect in the model?
STupid, stupid example. Fail.

Essentially whites are arguing that there is a manufacturing/design defect in black people......
That's a straight-up lie! You are, at this point, simply lying. What does that make you?

and not poor maintance and treatment by the society.....that accounts for the lower performance of blacks. Blacks here have defended THE MAKE AND MODEL. We have argued that the MAKE AND MODEL is equal in design and engineering than all others and that the reason that the MAKE and MODEL does not peform as well as others is because it was not maintained equal to the way the other MAKES AND MODELS were maintained. When you argue that the poor relative performance IS NOT the result of a difference in maintenance......then you are IMPLICITLY arguing that it is a MANUFACTURED DEFECT. Its only a binary option. Either its mainenance or manufacturing/design. Whites cannot logically argue that its not maintenance.....then at the same time fiend that they believe the Make and Model was manufactured and enginereed equal to higher peforming models. That makes no sense at all. Stop playing games with yourself......see the ugliness within.
I'm really beginning to think you need serious mental help.

Yes.....that was the point of this thread. The transference of 300 years of the doctrine of white supremacy and black inferiority is a mindset that has transfered from whites...to many blacks as well. What do you think that the video is demonstrating? ITs the reaction to centuries of racist actions. I am preeching that the black make and model of humanity is manufactured and desgined by THE CREATOR fully capable of achieving anything that other makes and model of humanity that THE CREATON designed.
More of your lies. You're preeching [sic] that blacks cannot do the same things as whites. That is what YOU are saying. Us whites, on the other hand, are saying that blacks are equally capable - provided you get off your lazy arses and work, make good choices, and do the right thing.

Our performance as a people is not a flaw in design......but the product of poor treatment and maintance by a racist society....and for which society has NEVER taken in for repair....and hence the poor performance continues.
Your lack of performance, as a people, is not a flaw in design. It is the result of laziness, excuse-making, and bad choices.
Time to empower yourself.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:34 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,721,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
It looks like blacks are losing the argument. What will be the excuse, 20, 30, 50 yrs from now when blacks still have not reached equality. Will you still blame whitey for years of oppression? I think it may be found, some in the black community are ineducable and this segment is what is holding the entire black community back. Until this segment realizes this and takes their proper place in society, they will be doomed to a thug life style. If they are not smart enough to hold down a job, it seems they turn to dealing drugs and take a free ride courtesy of Uncle Sam.
One cannot hold the belief that blacks are loosing the argument.....and not also hold the belief that blacks are inately inferior to others.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubblejumper View Post
And it works it's way in a circle. If you continue to label yourself a victim, you start to think like a victim, make decisions like a victim, which leads you to continue to be a victim. Nobody else can get you out of that cycle. You have to do it yourself.
Applying Newton’s Third Law: Any object moved from its equilibrium by a force will thus require an equal and opposite force to restore the object to equilibrium. If you are talking about “Cycles” or “Motions” then you need to understand the physics involved…..or do not use the term.

The problem with your claims that the only way the cycle can be broken is from within, whatever blacks attempt to do gets condemned as “Double Standards”. In any way that blacks are targeted to break the cycle, whites will condemn it and argue that they should be able to do the same thing. So blacks are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Face it…..you all really just want to have black people to look down upon because that is the only way you can feel elevated and supreme.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Applying Newton’s Third Law: Any object moved from its equilibrium by a force will thus require an equal and opposite force to restore the object to equilibrium. If you are talking about “Cycles” or “Motions” then you need to understand the physics involved…..or do not use the term.

The problem with your claims that the only way the cycle can be broken is from within, whatever blacks attempt to do gets condemned as “Double Standards”. In any way that blacks are targeted to break the cycle, whites will condemn it and argue that they should be able to do the same thing. So blacks are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Face it…..you all really just want to have black people to look down upon because that is the only way you can feel elevated and supreme.
So what you're saying is that us white people need to help you black people, because you cannot help yourselves?

Wow. You DO have an inferiority complex!

Old 05-19-2010, 07:50 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,282,573 times
Quote:
One cannot hold the belief that blacks are loosing the argument.....and not also hold the belief that blacks are inately inferior to others.
I see blacks every day in the community which I live, that are inately inferior, I have tryed to carry on a conversation with them , but it appears the are dumber than a box of rocks. You see, the poor and stupid will keep reproducing and this is how we are dumbing down America. Where as the middle class and smarter people will only have as many as they can afford. So, it looks like we will end up with a bunch of blubbering idiots, incapable of working and living off the rest of us.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:01 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,282,573 times
Quote:

The problem with your claims that the only way the cycle can be broken is from within,
Quote:
whatever blacks attempt to do gets condemned
as “Double Standards”. In any way that blacks are targeted to break the cycle, whites will condemn it and argue that they should be able to do the same thing. So blacks are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Face it…..you all really just want to have black people to look down upon because that is the only way you can feel elevated and supreme.
You are wrong oh wise one, when ever blacks do something wrong, such as drug dealing, acting like a bunch of thugs committing crimes you will be criticized. Please tell me what white person aside from the KKK or arian nation ever criticized blacks for positive achievements?

Old 05-19-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post

Maybe - just MAYBE - it's because (for the most parts) whites don't sit and make excuses. We know we simply have to make good, and have nobody to blame. At the same time, blacks LIKE YOU sit around being lazy, doing stupid things, and making bad choices - then BLAME OLE WHITEY.

You make about as much sense as someone strangling another while claiming that they are “non violent” in the process of doing it. Again, I want to point out that you suffer from a similar affixation that those who suffer from Anorexia suffer, which is the inability to see the reality of yourself. Here you are arguing that whites like you are arguing that blacks are just as capable as white, then you point out the supremacy of whites for not being excuse makers. Is not the MIND the controller of mental decisions to make excuses or be lazy or to be irresponsible? Yes it is. THE MIND is the control center of human actions which are not born from instincts. Last time I checked, the MIND was part of our being. Thus, even though you FIEND and LIE to yourself and others that you believe the races are equal…….that is contradicted by you arguing that the MIND of whites is SUPERIOR to the MINDS of blacks and hence this is why white mind does not produce excuses like blacks and this is why the white mind does promote laziness like blacks and this is why the white mind does not produce irresponsible behavior like blacks. You see…..you believe that you are FAT (not racist), like the Anorexic, however, anyone who is not anorexic like you can clearly see you are nearly a skeleton. You need HELP!

Quote:
No, people of equal capacities and abilities produce equal results ONLY if ALL persons involved are actually trying. Blacks like you are NOT trying. You're making excuses.

Like me. You have no evidence of my standard of living and accomplishments. What I have told you about my standard of living you refuse to accept…..based upon some misspelled words….lol. I am hardly a failure….I am doing well above the white average standard of living. That pains you because it does not reconcile with your prejudice. It creates too much dissonance with your subconscious bigotry….so you need to see me as a failure trying to make excuses. Regardless….I cannot prove to you my life and standard of living and you cannot disprove it….so it’s really a moot point designed to obfuscate and misdirect attention.

Quote:

.....Ad hominem.....ad hominem.....straw man.....straw man...

Your denials mean nothing in face of the evidence of what you say.

Quote:

Time to empower yourself.
Duh.....yeah....but everytime we attempt to do that people like your argue "ITS A DOUBLE STANDARD.....WHAT IF WHITES DECIDED TO EMPOWER OURSELVES......BLACKS ARE CREATING SEPARATISM AND DIVISON......YADDA YADDA SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOO....BS".

Face it....you all WANT to see us below you so that you can feel superior.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:19 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,063,390 times
Quote:
I see blacks every day in the community which I live, that are inately inferior, I have tryed to carry on a conversation with them , but it appears the are dumber than a box of rocks. You see, the poor and stupid will keep reproducing and this is how we are dumbing down America. Where as the middle class and smarter people will only have as many as they can afford. So, it looks like we will end up with a bunch of blubbering idiots, incapable of working and living off the rest of us.
In what era of human history was that not the case?

Old 05-19-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Face it....you all WANT to see us below you so that you can feel superior.
Face it. You are lying. Again.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Check....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates