Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 08:14 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,976,007 times

Advertisements

It's been following guide lines, the last post was about the folk festival and i was about to post some new update photos around downtown, who closed my thread and why??

I need some answers and i need my thread unlocked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 08:25 AM

6,215 posts, read 4,677,256 times
I was wondering the same thing.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:30 AM

4,980 posts, read 5,428,563 times
A poster was trolling.

They will probably open it after deleting his comments and all other comments personally attacking others and post that are irrelevant to GSOdevelopment.

This one will probably be closed too. Just start a new GSO development thread.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte485 View Post
A poster was trolling.

They will probably open it after deleting his comments and all other comments personally attacking others and post that are irrelevant to GSOdevelopment.

This one will probably be closed too. Just start a new GSO development thread.
who was it?

Old 09-03-2018, 09:44 AM

6,173 posts, read 7,280,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOCitizen View Post
who was it?
I private messaged you. The closing of the thread was probably exactly what the troller wanted but like Charlotte485 said they are deleting all those conversations.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 09-03-2018 at 09:54 AM..

Old 09-03-2018, 10:00 AM

I can't beileve someone would go through the trouble of trying to stop a thread just because it's very active and sucessful in a sub section that has way less views and topics than say, the triangle forum and charlotte, but i seen this coming, greensboro has had nothing but good press lately...so i guess he hated it enough to want to close a very informative and well regarded thread..but it's okay it will be open again soon, and then i can post my update content. But i also had people messaging me asking why it was closed...

Can't beileve that "troller" could be so childish.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:08 AM

6,173 posts, read 7,280,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOCitizen View Post
I can't beileve someone would go through the trouble of trying to stop a thread just because it's very active and sucessful in a sub section that has way less views and topics than say, the triangle forum and charlotte, but i seen this coming, greensboro has had nothing but good press lately...so i guess he hated it enough to want to close a very informative and well regarded thread..but it's okay it will be open again soon, and then i can post my update content. But i also had people messaging me asking why it was closed...
Yep I posted the first comment about the folk festival which you can see now and boom that's when trouble started. Hopefully they'll be more firm rules and consequences for anyone that personal attacks someone so we can continue to share news, ideas and updates on the relevant topics.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Yep I posted the first comment about the folk festival which you can see now and boom that's when trouble started. Hopefully they'll be more firm rules and consequences for anyone that personal attacks someone so we can continue to share news, ideas and updates on the relevant topics.
he was the one that kept calling me you.... which annoyed yhe hell out of me, but it's cool...no harm done, just wanted to know why it was closed.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:22 AM

Who is the triad moderator?

Old 09-03-2018, 11:34 AM

241 posts, read 243,591 times
That thread was the main reason I came to this forum (and return). Punishing everyone by closing a productive and informative thread with 1400 replies full of loyal contributors because one individual started trolling makes no sense (apologies in advance to any moderator that takes offense to this criticism). Hopefully it gets reopened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point