Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:02 AM

1 posts, read 3,392 times

Advertisements

Iam Planning To Move To Charlotte Nc With The Next Year,
Very Much Need A Choice Of Top Racking High Schools For My Son-13 So We Can Plan Were To Work And Live Joanne From New York
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2007, 11:50 AM

72 posts, read 313,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOANNE DASCOLI View Post
Iam Planning To Move To Charlotte Nc With The Next Year,
Very Much Need A Choice Of Top Racking High Schools For My Son-13 So We Can Plan Were To Work And Live Joanne From New York
If you want the bigger city area then Charlotte is the area, if you want a mid-size city then the Winston-Salem area is it. Charlotte is the #1 big city in America's most livable and Winston-Salem ranks in the top 10. They are the only 2 areas ranked in the top 10 out of this state in the nation.

Winston-Salem though is the better education source though, tops in the state for schooling/education...

Old 06-28-2007, 06:29 PM

16 posts, read 38,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyaninnc View Post
I found out from my neighbors that used that guy to relocate here that he does all the investigation leg work for you and finds you exactly what you are looking for so you don't have to come here searching time and time again, saving you 1000's of dollars. He takes pictures of the neighborhoods and homes of interest inside and out then emails them to you on a daily basis till you see exactly what you want. He gets you all the info you need, guides you while you are here, gets you job leads, hooks you up with honest business people he knows (realitors/brokers/builders/lawyers), points you in the right direction toward good family health care physicians, honest mechanics, vets, shopping, and so forth.

He is in the same business as I am which is restaurant management so if my neighbors can not get me his info by Sunday morning then I will call his restaurant Sunday afternoon and get it from him and explain that there are a few of interest he could talk to.

Private message me your email and I'll get it to him, I'm pretty confident he can land you the house, area, and job you are looking for in this area, he has a great reputation and is supposed to be as honest as they come, he was done wrong when he relocated here by realitors and such and is said to not want that to happen to others so he created this side business and runs ads up north somewhere for people looking to relocate to this area of NC.

Again, I'm sure he has a lot of connections in the health care department here to lead you to a job as this area is known for it's health care.
I am in a similar situation as ncboundfromfl and am a single woman-42, a nurse and am looking for a townhouse, job etc in the WS area. coming down in August and would also love this gentleman relocators info. Thanks. Feel free to PM me!

Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecodder21 View Post
I am in a similar situation as ncboundfromfl and am a single woman-42, a nurse and am looking for a townhouse, job etc in the WS area. coming down in August and would also love this gentleman relocators info. Thanks. Feel free to PM me!
I PM'd you his email info that another member has giving me, good luck to you and I hope you find this area to be a good fit as I did.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:06 AM

The gentleman who has the relocation service stopped by my work place last night to thank me as a few of you have been in contact with him and seemingly want to do business with him and have him relocate them here to this area.

He told me that if I wanted it was no problem to give out his email contact and he could take care of it from there and help them.

I was shocked with all the things he told me he does, he even takes people on guided tours of the whole area when they come to look.

He said he has mostly been covering the Winston-Salem and surrounding areas being Clemmons, Lewisville, North Davidson, Eastern Davie County, Pfafftown, Kernersville, some parts of Yadkin County, some parts of Greensboro, and down toward Charlotte/Lake Norman area.

Anybody who wants his service and help looking to relocate to the Winston-Salem and surrounding areas can PM (private message) me for his email contact.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:49 PM

2 posts, read 13,319 times
davidson county is known for a better school system. clemmons/lewisville/kernersville are nice areas. kernersville 27284 gives easy access to both winston and greensboro. mostly bedroom community, but nice area. also check out 27127 area. it has alot of growth going on slightly better taxes because it's in davidson county. it will be on the lexington side only about 15 min away from w/s.

Old 07-05-2007, 08:36 PM

8 posts, read 20,511 times
Quote:
The gentleman who has the relocation service stopped by my work place last night to thank me as a few of you have been in contact with him and seemingly want to do business with him and have him relocate them here to this area.

He told me that if I wanted it was no problem to give out his email contact and he could take care of it from there and help them.

I was shocked with all the things he told me he does, he even takes people on guided tours of the whole area when they come to look.

He said he has mostly been covering the Winston-Salem and surrounding areas being Clemmons, Lewisville, North Davidson, Eastern Davie County, Pfafftown, Kernersville, some parts of Yadkin County, some parts of Greensboro, and down toward Charlotte/Lake Norman area.

Anybody who wants his service and help looking to relocate to the Winston-Salem and surrounding areas can PM (private message) me for his email contact.
Thank you so much!!!

You will be in our prayers!!!

God bless you and your family!!!

Old 07-08-2007, 04:50 PM

2 posts, read 6,928 times
you might want to check out the arbor run area in lewisville...the houses in that particular neighborhood are a little over what you are wanting to spend but there are SEVERAL neighborhoods attached to arbor run that are still as nice...just more affordable (the houses are a little smaller and a littler closer together but still very nice in a very nice area) would be great for families

Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM

2 posts, read 6,492 times
Quote:
I found out from my neighbors that used that guy to relocate here that he does all the investigation leg work for you and finds you exactly what you are looking for so you don't have to come here searching time and time again, saving you 1000's of dollars. He takes pictures of the neighborhoods and homes of interest inside and out then emails them to you on a daily basis till you see exactly what you want. He gets you all the info you need, guides you while you are here, gets you job leads, hooks you up with honest business people he knows (realitors/brokers/builders/lawyers), points you in the right direction toward good family health care physicians, honest mechanics, vets, shopping, and so forth.

He is in the same business as I am which is restaurant management so if my neighbors can not get me his info by Sunday morning then I will call his restaurant Sunday afternoon and get it from him and explain that there are a few of interest he could talk to.

Private message me your email and I'll get it to him, I'm pretty confident he can land you the house, area, and job you are looking for in this area, he has a great reputation and is supposed to be as honest as they come, he was done wrong when he relocated here by realitors and such and is said to not want that to happen to others so he created this side business and runs ads up north somewhere for people looking to relocate to this area of NC.

Again, I'm sure he has a lot of connections in the health care department here to lead you to a job as this area is known for it's health care.
Can I have this information too? Been looking for almost three months now and keep coming up empty and the real estate agent we are using seems to be clueless.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:07 PM

17 posts, read 83,452 times
Quote:
I'm from NYC and also lived in North Jersey, I now live in Clemmons, NC 34 years old married also with 2 children and love it here. I have lived in Winston Salem as well as Lewisville but Clemmons is by far my favorite. You will find alot of northern transplants in the Clemmons area as well.

I live in a house built in the early 70's all brick 2100 sq ft on .61 acres in a good community that was purchased for 139,000 2 years ago, I don't know what some are saying but I have seen more trhan a few brand new homes for under 250k in this area and are in pretty nice...

You need to know people who know people in this area that are honest and not trying to sell you what they want, I'm also a manager of a locally owned very popular restaurant and know tons of people in these areas including big time builders/developers brokers and so forth...

I'm absolutely in no way, no how a broker or in that biz and have no problem helping out and guiding some people from back home...

Any questions or info you need just ask me...

Hello, I was curious. You have been in Clemmons for some time, we are relocating. I am having a difficult time finding out about having horses. I even spoke to the code enforcement officer who didn't know. any ideas? Is there a certain amount of land you have to have or does it have to do with the area?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point