Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 05:24 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,360,005 times

Advertisements

The QuikTrip regional office for Greenville-Spartanburg has apparently relocated to Charlotte from Roper Mountain Rd. Because when I called the local phone number, it was transferred to Charlotte. I voiced concerns about the newspapers, removal of the corn dogs and rice krispy treats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 01:17 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Looks like the QT in Moonville at Highway 25 and the Southern Connector will be opening in the next few days.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:49 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
The QuikTrip regional office for Greenville-Spartanburg has apparently relocated to Charlotte from Roper Mountain Rd. Because when I called the local phone number, it was transferred to Charlotte. I voiced concerns about the newspapers, removal of the corn dogs and rice krispy treats.
QuikTrip still has a Greenville-Spartanburg Division office listed on its "Office Listing" page. The phone system at the Greenville-Spartanburg Division office may have undergoing maintenance, and calls were transferred to the Charlotte Division office.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:03 PM

Default QuikTrip #1137, 7599 Augusta Road, Piedmont, South Carolina 29673-9509

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Looks like the QT in Moonville at Highway 25 and the Southern Connector will be opening in the next few days.
I look forward to lower gas prices in Moonville with QuikTrip #1137 open.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
QuikTrip still has a Greenville-Spartanburg Division office listed on its "Office Listing" page. The phone system at the Greenville-Spartanburg Division office may have undergoing maintenance, and calls were transferred to the Charlotte Division office.
Apparently the Greenville-Spartanburg Division is now operated by the Charlotte Division. All calls now transfer to Charlotte. I am not sure if their office on Roper Mountain Rd. is even still open.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:11 PM

If QuikTrip has consolidated its Greenville-Spartanburg Division with its Charlotte Division, it needs to update its information on its website.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:13 PM

Also apparently they have adopted a one newspaper policy per store, along with USA Today. That is why the Charlotte Observer, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal are no longer sold at the QT. Still very disappointed, and they have lost my daily business. Now I only stop there periodically, but I now stop at Publix daily to purchase the Charlotte Observer. And if I want a breakfast biscuit or doughnuts, I usually just stop somewhere else if I am going to make 2 stops in the morning. It was much nicer to just stop at one store.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:24 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,293,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I look forward to lower gas prices in Moonville with QuikTrip #1137 open.
I would expect them to initially have cheap gas like they did when QT originally entered this market. That said, in recent months, QT has been the most aggressive chain at raising gas prices. They typically raise the price at all their stores at the same time and then only lower individual stores if the competition stays lower after 24 hours. They raised all their stores to $1.92 at the same time a couple of weeks ago and a few days ago raised all the stores to $1.99. The days of QT driving gas prices lower seem to be over in this market.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:37 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,759,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
I would expect them to initially have cheap gas like they did when QT originally entered this market. That said, in recent months, QT has been the most aggressive chain at raising gas prices. They typically raise the price at all their stores at the same time and then only lower individual stores if the competition stays lower after 24 hours. They raised all their stores to $1.92 at the same time a couple of weeks ago and a few days ago raised all the stores to $1.99. The days of QT driving gas prices lower seem to be over in this market.
QT took advantage of the recent $0.02 gas tax increase by raising prices at least $0.05, while the price of oil was dropping.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
Not all QuikTrip stores have the same prices. The Spartanburg County stores are lower than the Greenville County stores.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area