Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 04:10 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,533,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Well I am allowed to have opinions on this subject even if they are negative. You have that same right.
An opinion wasn't what was asked for by the OP. If it were then your reply would have been necessary...otherwise it was a waste. Someday you will grow up gman...someday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2010, 10:00 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,797,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
An opinion wasn't what was asked for by the OP. If it were then your reply would have been necessary...otherwise it was a waste. Someday you will grow up gman...someday!
It doesn't matter. My opinion was on-topic so therefore it's valid.

Old 09-05-2010, 10:01 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,797,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkey1073 View Post
Let's not feed the troll, maybe he'll go away.
And who are you again?

Old 09-06-2010, 02:14 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,383,609 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter. My opinion was on-topic so therefore it's valid.
Your comment was not on topic. You attempted to steer the topic into a debate about the environmental and economic side effects of manufacturing plastic containers, while also injecting your personal opinion about the flavor and quality of filtered water. There are other threads in other forums where you can debate about such topics. TiredOfSFL merely asked for help in locating a specific product here in the Upstate.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:50 PM

1,941 posts, read 4,470,923 times
Quote:
I will never understand why anybody drinks bottled water especially in this area. And no fluoride is not going to kill you even if the conspiracy theorists say otherwise.
Do some additional research on the topic, and you might start to feel otherwise.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:14 PM

910 posts, read 2,294,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo7396 View Post
Try Earthfare. Its right there on pelham Road near I-85.
Thanks again for that suggestion, I went there and liked the store, I bought a few things other than water! I had not heard of it yet so I appreciate you pointing me there.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:22 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,814,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL View Post
Thanks again for that suggestion, I went there and liked the store, I bought a few things other than water! I had not heard of it yet so I appreciate you pointing me there.
Not true. I told you about it when you first came to Greenville and were staying near there. You just forgot. Glad you liked the store. Some things are very costly at Earthfare and, overall, I prefer Whole Foods but admit that Earthfare is a lot more convenient to those of us near Pelham.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 AM

If you say so you must have but please remember I have been VERY stressed and have a million things to learn and adapt to so it should be expected that I would not be able to remember everything...

Old 02-08-2011, 02:58 AM

Update:

In case anyone else is interested, the Wal-mart on Pelham near the Earth Fare also has a water vending machine. I think I "attracted" it there, lol! All the W-Ms in WPB had one so to me it just didn't seem right not to find one where they usually were. But then one night the Earth Fare machine was down but, luckily I'd planned a visit to that W-M to get some groceries, and "lo and behold", at the end of that section there it was, a Glacier machine! (And 2 cents cheaper per gallon too, lol!). I also found out there's another W-M on Wade Hampton in Greer that supposedly has a machine as well. Now I'm imagining some to appear on the outside of supermarkets as they have them in S. FL so my joy can be complete.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:53 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,460,850 times
Quote:
I will never understand why anybody drinks bottled water especially in this area. And no fluoride is not going to kill you even if the conspiracy theorists say otherwise.
There is a warning right on the toothpaste tube not to swallow because of the fluoride and it happens to be what rat poisoning mostly consists of. Maybe it doesn't kill you overnight but it does NOT lengthen your life that is for sure. I won't drink the tap water anywhere these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area