Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 03:09 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,842,912 times

Advertisements

I saw it for $3.32 at the SaveATon in Easley on 123 by the racetrack yesterday(Cash Only) and $3.34 at the hot spot next to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 04:03 AM

557 posts, read 865,031 times
All I can say is WOOHOO!!! That sure helps with the budget

Old 05-11-2012, 05:12 PM

910 posts, read 2,293,938 times
Oh boy, I'm so glad I didn't fill my tank up the other day, I had a hunch prices might go down even more and little over an hour ago I drove by the Quiktrip on Wade Hampton & Rushmore (next to K-Mart) and I couldn't believe my eyes, $3.249/gal., a 7 cent drop in just a few days, so I stopped and filled up!

So UpstateBooster, this is the real world, and I'm enjoying the price drops all the more for having believed!

Old 05-11-2012, 05:49 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,530,954 times
Well, that sure is welcome. I hope it comes to this side of town (Mauldin) soon! Put another $10 in today...I think hubby is tired of this but I don't care; I'm saving my fuel perks to get a tank of mid-grade for reg-grade price. Someday soon!

Old 05-11-2012, 07:51 PM

1,016 posts, read 2,138,602 times
Do any of you folks not buy Ethenol Free gas. I pay 20 cents more per gallon because I have seen what putting ethenol in an engine will do it. As the old commercial said, Pay Me Now or Pay Me Later.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:38 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,842,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvidu View Post
Do any of you folks not buy Ethenol Free gas. I pay 20 cents more per gallon because I have seen what putting ethenol in an engine will do it. As the old commercial said, Pay Me Now or Pay Me Later.
Do we not buy ethanol free gas? Yes I do not buy ethanol free gas, meaning I currently buy gas with ethanol in it, because finding an ethanol free station can be difficult, and my vehicle is 18 years old anyway, so in its life its seen a lot of ethanol long before I ever had it .

If i'm at an ethonal free station I won't complain about the price tho, I hear it gets better gas mileage in addition to being better for your vehicle

Old 05-12-2012, 04:19 AM

1,016 posts, read 2,138,602 times
Excuse my grammer. I am glad you could still figure out what I meant. We figure we save the 20 cents more per gallon in increased milage. A lot of stations are coming around to offering the Real gas now.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:26 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,267,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL View Post
Some people kind of enjoy sharing bad news but not me. When I saw the post about $4 gas coming here I thought that I prefer to think it would go down and, finally, it has! Check Greenville Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in South Carolina

I'm a believer in the "Law of Attraction", for those not familiar with it it means that whatever we think about and/or feel strongly about is what we attract into our lives. So I want to invite EVERYONE, especially those who agree with me to do a little experiment: let's NOT talk about the prices going up but imagine them going DOWN. It happened to me last year at a time when I was at a "high vibration", I kept imagining the prices going down and they did . Coincidence some might say, but I know better.
Please do not bother me with statements about economics or what not, to me that's irrelevant. If you think what I believe is bonk, you're entitled to your opinion but please keep it to yourself, I just choose to be positive and perhaps just want to see who ELSE here feels the same way I do - thanks!
If I close my eyes reeeeal tight and concentrate on my weight going down like the gas prices in your area, will it happen? One can only hope. I think what is going on is that all this political crap that is happening now is causing the drop in prices. Here in CT we are at 3.86 which is down from 4.03 in our area. Still outrageous pricing and being driven by the speculators and nothing else. Obama has put the brakes on these speculators to a degree but hasn't squeezed them hard enough just yet.
How much is gas per gallon where you are?

Old 05-12-2012, 05:26 PM

That comparison is not a good one and it shows that you don't know much about what I'm talking about... which is really "The Law of Attraction" and it has to do with positive vibrations attracting to us what we think about all the time (and, therefore, talk about also). The outcome of something is not generated by closing our eyes and wishing for anything real hard, it's much more involved than that and even if I had the time to explain it, this is not the place for that, this is really a thread about gas going down so people can feel a little better about something.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvidu View Post
Unfortunately, in some states people can't get it anymore. My son told me recently that's the law in FL, or at least where I used to live, he was surprised to hear that here some gas stations have regular gas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area