Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2019, 05:41 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,020,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ForksSC View Post
Have you been? I’ve never had a single issue with the food or service. It’s a well ran store. Pulling up and waiting for fresh / hot food is not an issue for me. I guess if I were only use to the Hardees / Bojangles model of drive thru ordering it would annoy me.
Yes I would go there any day over some of these other places. They bring the food out quickly and fresh. Very organized system. Much rather be given a number to place on dash and food brought out quickly than sitting in the line waiting on someone else wasting fuel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2019, 07:00 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,262,444 times
Default Culver's #574, 1040 West Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greer, South Carolina 29650-1238

Quote:
Have you been? I’ve never had a single issue with the food or service. It’s a well ran store. Pulling up and waiting for fresh / hot food is not an issue for me. I guess if I were only use to the Hardees / Bojangles model of drive thru ordering it would annoy me.
Yes, I have been to Culver's #574 several times.

Culver's disagrees with you on Culver's #574 being a well operated restaurant. Well operated restaurants do not serve undercoook and overburnt food and garbage, do have have chronic service issues, and do not have losers on payroll.

Culver's operates restaurants, not stores.

I have seen Hardee's and Bojangles' with better drive thrus than Culver's.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:04 AM

Default Culver's #574, 1040 West Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greer, South Carolina 29650-1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Yes I would go there any day over some of these other places. They bring the food out quickly and fresh. Very organized system. Much rather be given a number to place on dash and food brought out quickly than sitting in the line waiting on someone else wasting fuel.
Food comes out quickly and fresh if you dine in. It is opposite if you go to a location with a bad drive thru.

Using number tents to wait for food in a drive thru is a waste. I rather have food fresh and quick at the window than wasting time and fuel waiting for it to come out.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:31 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,050,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Food comes out quickly and fresh if you dine in. It is opposite if you go to a location with a bad drive thru.

Using number tents to wait for food in a drive thru is a waste. I rather have food fresh and quick at the window than wasting time and fuel waiting for it to come out.
That’s a preference. I don’t mind adapting to other systems/ processes. I prefer quality and accuracy. Never an issue at Culver’s.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:38 AM

272 posts, read 329,299 times
Quote:
Culver's #574 is having food quality, service, and drive thru issues. Food is coming out either not cooked or overburnt. Crew members are in back of house doing nothing. Vehicles are parking past the drive thru window parked in the fire lane waiting for orders.
Have always been more than pleased with this location with food quality and service. Perhaps you need to stop utilizing the drive-thru if you have different expectations. Quick service restaurants are not "drive-thru first" as are fast-food places. If I need something fast, I don't go to Panera, Culvers etc.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:40 AM

401 posts, read 379,474 times
Quote:

I think Culver's has a very efficient drive thru considering they do everything to order and they have an extensive menu. If you want super quick window service, stick with McD's and similar chains.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
That’s a preference. I don’t mind adapting to other systems/ processes. I prefer quality and accuracy. Never an issue at Culver’s.
You can win and lose easily with quick service restaurants. I can list a quantity of Bojangles', Burger King and Hardee's locations that failed for bad issues.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:43 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,050,126 times
Quote:
Yes, I have been to Culver's #574 several times.

Culver's disagrees with you on Culver's #574 being a well operated restaurant. Well operated restaurants do not serve undercoook and overburnt food and garbage, do have have chronic service issues, and do not have losers on payroll.

Culver's operates restaurants, not stores.

I have seen Hardee's and Bojangles' with better drive thrus than Culver's.
It’s actually a fast food restaurant. My point is you’re a trashing the quality of food and service because their system annoys you. I suggest addressing the topic of quality with the owner. He’s typically on-site. As for the drive through, I understand . I was annoyed when I first visited via drive thru window. My experience with pulling up and waiting at places like Hardees or Bojangles is that was the exception. Not the norm. The process at Culver’s is to pull up and wait for 120-180 seconds while fresh food is prepared and brought to the car.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2007 View Post
Have always been more than pleased with this location with food quality and service. Perhaps you need to stop utilizing the drive-thru if you have different expectations. Quick service restaurants are not "drive-thru first" as are fast-food places. If I need something fast, I don't go to Panera, Culvers etc.
Culver's #574 is great for dining in and is bad for drive thru.

If you like waiting ten minutes for garbage to come out, more power to you. Your body will thank you later in unhealthy ways.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
It’s actually a fast food restaurant. My point is you’re a trashing the quality of food and service because their system annoys you. I suggest addressing the topic of quality with the owner. He’s typically on-site. As for the drive through, I understand . I was annoyed when I first visited via drive thru window. My experience with pulling up and waiting at places like Hardees or Bojangles is that was the exception. Not the norm. The process at Culver’s is to pull up and wait for 120-180 seconds while fresh food is prepared and brought to the car.
Culver's #574 is a fast food restaurant indeed.

Bad quality and bad service earn quick and dubious mention.

The process of a successful Culver's is to place your order at the menu and have a fresh and hot meal ready for pickup at the window within two to three minutes. Any wait longer than three minutes and past the drive thru window is abnormal and concerning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area