Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2014, 11:27 AM

5,162 posts, read 7,360,005 times

Advertisements

We don't know yet if there will be Kroger stores coming to the Upstate. But it has been officially announced that their Harris Teeter subsidiary is returning to Greenville at Lewis Plaza. The old post office will be torn down to make room for the huge new flagship store. Which will include a Starbucks and a 2nd floor with outdoor seating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2014, 01:25 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,762 times
Kogers would great to have here In Greenville I'm gald Harris Tetter is coming back also In TR SC the empty land near the Auto Zone and the TR Walmart , at that empty land I would like to see , TR Place with a , Lids , Boot Barn , Jelly Belly Store , City BQQ , EGGS Up Grill , Levi's Store , HallMark , Nike Store , StarBucks , Sperry Shoe store , FireHouse Subs , Ben and Jerry Ice cream , Puma Store , Hollister , Finish Line , NY Style Deli , Master Cuts , Sports Clilps , Skins HotDogs ,Hush Puppies shoe store , Braves Gift Shop , Best Buy Moible , AT&T store , AllState , Pita Pit , GUSS jeans , Hanes Oulet , USC Gift Shop , TR SC Gift Shop , Popcorn/Candy store , UPS Store , SC Gift Shop , Gap Oulet then at the empty land near Walmart I would like to see a , QuickTrip , then the empty land across form Walmart the small land I would like to see a , White Castle then at the Old Plant across the street I would like a , Academy Sports and OutDoors then at the old ingles I would like to see a , Pet Smart with use the empty Bulding next door then the Emty land next to the Hampton INN I would like to see , IHOP

Last edited by ATL fan; 12-22-2014 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Spell check

Old 12-22-2014, 07:20 PM

Would be good to have a QT in TR.

Old 12-22-2014, 08:41 PM

Yes a QT wold be great to have In TR

Old 12-24-2014, 02:07 PM

Also near the new QuickTrip On White horse there is empty land with a fence around at the empty land I would like to see a , Jimmy John's then on the same rd there is book store look like Ita close down if so I like see the Bulding torn and put a , Krispy Kerme there with , Free WFI ,Free USA today , Flat screen TV indoor and outdoor seating , nice restrooms , weather center , Frist aid center , then a there is hudge land across form Bell's Gas Station this going to twds the Greenville Pickens Speedway and Easley SC at the empty land I would like to see , Shops At Easley with a , Harris Tetter with , Free WFI , nice restrooms , SunTurst Bank , mini I pads for shoppers to check weather , traffic , deals , Spill the Beans , SC Gift Shop , SKY Lights , other stores there , Bed Bath and Beyond , Holliser , Levi's Store , Hello Kitty Store , Harry and David store , Puma Store , Nike FlagShip Store , RL Polo Store , City BQQ , Gap Oulet , Gold Tone Store , Eggs UP Grill , Bath and Body Works Oulet , Jelly Belly Store , Best Mobile Store , T Mobile Store , Master Cuts , Sports Clips , American Eagle , Finish Line , Lego Store , Sperry Shoe Store , Clemson Gift Shop , USC Gift Shop , Easley SC Gift Shop , Staples , Petco , Bad Daddy's , Rita's Ice , Furman Gift Shop , Toco Boy , Black and Decker Store , Toms Shoes Oulet , DC Shoe Store , Braves Gift Shop , Clarks Shoes , Krinklands , Petco , Lids , Nike Golf Store , DSW , Play it again sports , AllSate , UPS Store , MD 360 , Guss Jeans store , PAC Sun , New Era Store , Habbits Sports , Dinsey Store , Cazy 8 , Chicken and waffle place , Vans Of the Wall , Sean John Store , Macy's Oulet , CowBoy And Cowgirl store , Appline Ski Center , Firehouse Subs , Ace Pizza , Blocks Bagles , Express , free WFi , nice restrooms , also areas for your bikes then there 2 empty lands on the same RD at the , 1st empty land I would like to see a , PopEyes on the 2rd empty land I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry Ice cream then what's Kmart and Bilo close downs I would like see a , Target Express then at the old Sun Trust bank was in Easley SC I would see the Bulding torn and put a , Kicken Chicken

Old 12-28-2014, 07:27 PM

I would like to see a Golden Chick somewhere along Woodruff Rd. And I am still waiting for a Popeyes.

Old 12-28-2014, 08:41 PM

Goldern Chick would be great on woodruff rd and Popeyes wold be great here In Greemville SC

Old 12-31-2014, 07:17 PM

At the Old GameTime/RipTide here In Greenvile SC I would like to see a , Smith and Wesson SteakHouse then on Lauren's RD the empty land before you Get to Dale's at the empty Bulding I would see the Bulding torn down and put a , small Harris Tetter there is empty land next to that I think it big enough for it In the Harris Tetter , free WFI , SKY Lights , nice restrooms , Sun Trust Bank , SC Gift Shop , mini I pads for Shops to check weather , traffic and deals then there is empty land across the Street at the empty land I would like to see a , PopEyes Chicken then there is empty Bulding near there at the empty building I would like to see a , Popcorn/Candy Store then down Lauern's RD there is a other empty Bulding I would like to the Bulding torn down and put a , Jim and Nicks BQQ then there is empty land next to that at the empty land I would like to see a Nice DQ , with indoor and outdoor seating , free WFI ,Flat Screen TV , nice restrooms , Free USA Today then on Haywood RD at the Gun Store I would like see the Bulding torn down and Put a , RainBow Sandles store the empty land next to it can be use for the RainBow Sandles store then there is empty Bulding across the street I would like see it torn down and put a , SunTrust Bank there then at the empty land next to Myabi's I would New York Bagel Shop then the empty Bluding across the street I would like to see a , Guy Firi Restaurant then at the old Pier 1 place i would like to see Greenville Shops at Haywood a Small one with a , Little Pigs BQQ , Mrs Fields store , American Apperal Store , And 1 Shoe Store , UPState of SC Gift Shop , ThowBack Sports Jersery Store and Retro Sports store , Reebok Shoe Oulet , NY Style Deil , then at the Haywood Mall the Empty space between Vans of the Wall and Cazy 8 I would like to see a , Joe Fresh store then at The Haywood Mall cafe there is 2 empty places at the 1st place I would like to see a , Sweet Fog then at the 2rd one a , Chicken and Waffle Place then the empty land near Papa and Beers and Harrbor INN I would like to see a , White Castle then at the empty Bulding next to Jimmy Johns behind the Haywood Mall at the empty Bulding I would like to see a , Ben and Jerry's Ice cream then at the old Golf Shop I would like to see a , Guss Jeans Oulet then at the empty Bulding next to GQ Fashion on Lauren's I would like to see a , Comic book store then at the Old Feed and store I would like see the Bulding torn down and put a , StarBucks

Old 01-02-2015, 03:27 PM

Now that Harris Teeter is coming to Lewis Plaza, I would think they would be looking for additional locations to infill the area.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:31 PM

I would still like to see a Popeyes, but Bojangle's has been expanding aggressively into prime locations. And now Golden Chick is new to the market as well. So it is now more difficult for Popeyes to find a marketable location, as they are facing stiffer competition. But I certainly hope they will eventually be able to show up somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area