Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2016, 08:54 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
The Upstate Publix stores used to be part of the Atlanta Division. But I believe both Upstate and Charlotte stores are still served by the Georgia distribution center.
All South Carolina stores, excluding stores in Beaufort and Jasper counties, were in the Atlanta Division until 2013 when they were split into the new Charlotte Division. (The six stores in Beaufort and Jasper counties are in the Jacksonville Division.)

The stores are indeed served by the Dacula, Georgia, distribution center. The new McCalla, Alabama, distribution center will help support existing and additional stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. The Dacula, Georgia, distribution center will see some relief. I doubt it will be able to support additional stores distant in North Carolina and Virginia. Another distribution center will be necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 06:32 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,269 times
Pulbix and my idea for Pidemont SC would be good

Old 01-01-2017, 06:41 PM

ATL fan, do you see Publix coming to Moonville?

Old 01-02-2017, 11:20 AM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
ATL fan, do you see Publix coming to Moonville?
While it would be nice to see a Publix in Moonville, perhaps the trade area is already fully established with Food Lion and the "disco" Ingle's. Is there room in Moonville for another participant?

Old 01-02-2017, 11:32 AM

Ingle's #29, Moonville Plaza, 7616 Augusta Road, Piedmont, South Carolina 29673-9652, will be replaced by a new store in the future. I do not know when that will occur.

Food Lion #2644, 8024 Augusta Road, Piedmont, South Carolina 29673-6594, has been a weak supermarket participant in the Moonville trade area. Food Lion failed quickly in Greenville County.

I would not mind another quality supermarket participant in the Moonville area. The trade area will see additional residences.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:03 PM

Pulbix would be great for Moonville and the same shops

Old 01-04-2017, 04:59 PM

Also at the empty land next to the Walmart Neighorhood Market on ,Buncombe RD , , at the empty land , I would like to see a , Blake's Burgers with , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , free mints , old fashion ice cream area , Furman day on the weekends , Blake's old fashion burger with , ranch deep fired chicken , eggs , becon , creamy ranch dressing ,with steak fires , free tea day on Friday's , nice breaches inside and out , then there a small shopping center on the side with , empty buildings , at the , empty buldings , I would like to see the Fellow , Nate's BBQ , Gerorge's shoe store and a , Souhern Fired Cotton store

Old 01-20-2017, 05:43 PM

Also at the old Bojnages on Lauren's RD I would like to see a , Jay's Ice cream shop with free WFi , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , old fashion waffle cone bar , nice restrooms , free mints , nice breaches inside and out then at the old rugged wear house I would like to see a , WoolPool store with , free WFI , SKY lights , weather center , frist aid center , nice restrooms , wood grain floors , free mints , nice breaches inside and out then at the empty land where the old SAMs Club was , at the empty land I would like to see a , LE Bean store with , free WFI , weather center , SC local outdoor theme cafe , wood grain floors ,big fish trank in the middle of the , store , with local SC coastal fish in the tank , Larry's coffee shop , areas to cean your shoes , then at the empty land where the old Best Buy was , at the empty land I would like to see a , MACS steakhouse with , free WFI , SKY lights , smoke free inside and out , wood grain floors , weather center , frist aid center , nice tables , chairs etc , video game room , pool tables , flat screen TVs , VIP park , the weekends breakfast , with , steak and eggs , home fries , chicken and waffles , crab cakes and eggs , Macs big plate with , old fashion flour dusted southern fired chicken , grits , home fires , half size of grouper , lobster Mac and cheese , crab cake , fruit bowel , 3 shrimp , hush puppies then walnut sour cream pound cake etc , free coffee on Mondays , taco steak night on FriDays then at the old Ryan's I would like to see a , Jack wills clother store

Old 01-24-2017, 12:59 PM

42 posts, read 54,375 times
You got me hungry reading that, ATL

Old 01-24-2017, 03:31 PM

That would good for that area on Lauens RD also at the old Monkey Joes , I would like to see a , Jam clother store , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , weather center , frist aid center , stone wall floors then the empty land across Beck , I would like to see a , Matt's Hotdogs , with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , free mints , free topper bar , steak fires , BBQ fires , free candy for kids , nice tables etc , nice restrooms , Matts big plate , 3 all the way hotdogs , steak fires , oioin rings , half size of brisket , Mexican corn bread , and fruit bowl , free coffee on the weekends , corn dogs , hamburgers , SC style hotdogs top with only BBQ sauce , taco hotdogs , sacks and etc , popcorn , salsa and chips , nuts , small pizzas , JR small hotdogs , free tea though the week , etc , nice breaches inside and out then at the old budget car lot same RD , I would like to see a , Jack wills outlet them at the old sweet fog I would like to see a , Milk Shake cafe with free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , weather center , frist aid center , Greenville Drive day on the weekends , nice breaches inside and out then at the empty budling next to the Christiams tree shop , I would like to see a , Crocs shoe store , with Free WFI , SKY lights , nice restrooms , I pads for shopers to order shoes you can't buy in the store , weather center , frist aid center , free mints , flat screen TVs , free candy for kids , nice breaches inside and out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area