Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 08:54 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,451,557 times

Advertisements

Ah yes knew that was coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2015, 11:16 PM

252 posts, read 349,915 times
Why start a thread about CF if you don't like the food there?

I don't see how their menu is any more high calorie than anywhere else that has similar food, and they also have a Skinnylicious menu.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:40 AM

293 posts, read 826,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Student View Post
Why start a thread about CF if you don't like the food there?

I don't see how their menu is any more high calorie than anywhere else that has similar food, and they also have a Skinnylicious menu.
They actually have changed their menu up alot over the past few years. It's actually better than it was even 5 years ago and i went from only eating 1 meal from the menu to about 7 and that says a lot because i'm a very picky eater.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:26 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,324,870 times
Nothing alike

Old 05-18-2015, 08:31 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,451,557 times
If you don't care for CF coming, you know no ones forcing you to eat it, right? Just saying. People all over the upstate have been clamoring for one for years, theres obviously a huge fanbase and hype here. No matter what any of us think of it, its a win for Greenville and will bring extra bodies to Haywood, and people all over the U from Seneca to Union will be there, ready to eat it.

Same with H&M, doesn't matter what you think of their clothes. Fact of the matter is that style is whats "in" now, and H&M are highly regarded and highly sought after, with a fast growing US fanbase, just like Forever 21. That will be another win for Greenville as well, if Greenville can get it. And like CF, you don't have to shop there. Just saying.

Of course opinions are allowed, but come on yall, dont act like this isnt something people really want.

Old 07-21-2015, 04:50 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,794,766 times
Work started this week for CCF.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:20 AM

126 posts, read 200,090 times
@g-man430...
I was told by mall management that the "construction" in the corner at Macys and (soon to be) the old Panera Bread location at the mall was "fixing a sewage line issue" and that this issue has been needing correction for years and somehow "got worse" after the newer wing was built in the 90s and its affecting the tenants on the lower level of that wing all the way to Dillards. but my thought process was.....
A. how can this be possible as that sewer line is on the upper level and not the lower level. I may not know commercial plumbing but wouldnt something like that affect the stores like Banana Republic and NewYork&Co first and NY&C just did major renovations last year. Also...if it "were" true... the developers really missed it as the topography of the property would suggest that the sewer line be near Dillards anyways since the anchor pad itself is sitting on a lower plain like the other stores.......the excuse didnt add up....

not to debunk you as you are a very reliable source..im just saying thats what management told me.....but I didnt buy it!

Soon I can get a glamburger!

Old 07-22-2015, 07:32 AM

5,675 posts, read 5,885,028 times
Oh, oh, oh, maybe we can take the PRT system to the mall and eat at the Cheesecake Factory!!!!

Old 07-22-2015, 07:55 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,020,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvlscrkeva View Post
@g-man430...
I was told by mall management that the "construction" in the corner at Macys and (soon to be) the old Panera Bread location at the mall was "fixing a sewage line issue" and that this issue has been needing correction for years and somehow "got worse" after the newer wing was built in the 90s and its affecting the tenants on the lower level of that wing all the way to Dillards. but my thought process was.....
A. how can this be possible as that sewer line is on the upper level and not the lower level. I may not know commercial plumbing but wouldnt something like that affect the stores like Banana Republic and NewYork&Co first and NY&C just did major renovations last year. Also...if it "were" true... the developers really missed it as the topography of the property would suggest that the sewer line be near Dillards anyways since the anchor pad itself is sitting on a lower plain like the other stores.......the excuse didnt add up....

not to debunk you as you are a very reliable source..im just saying thats what management told me.....but I didnt buy it!

Soon I can get a glamburger!
Not sure if it's related but Belk has been having water issues on its lower level. If anyone has noticed during their exterior renovation they dug all the way underground to the foundation and I was told they were resealing the foundation walls. The mall is 35 years old things decay and I wondered about the other sections of the mall where the lower level of the mall is underground if they would need resealing as well. That makes sense as to what they may be starting on there. That would need to be done before any new construction and Panera is still open in it's old location. It's new building is far from completion.

I also was told the Belk construction would wrap by October. No mall wants construction during the critical November-December sales period.

Build-a-Bear is closed for major renovations.

Last edited by vistatiger; 07-22-2015 at 08:03 AM..

Old 07-22-2015, 08:43 AM

690 posts, read 1,146,982 times
{{{{{hype intensifies}}}}}

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area