Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 01:44 PM

642 posts, read 2,092,100 times

Advertisements

Hey I went out and took a video of Griffin park today. It is on West Georgia RD in Simpsonville. You can check it out if you want on my youtube page at YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 02:35 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,989,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherinsc26 View Post
Hey I went out and took a video of Griffin park today. It is on West Georgia RD in Simpsonville. You can check it out if you want on my youtube page at YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel
Great--thanks for doing this! Nice looking homes there, and once again we love the street lamps. (...and we got a kick out of the police car waiting for speeders).

Old 04-08-2008, 04:04 PM

Yeah they are really nice looking homes but me myself would not want to live there, they are just way to close to one another. But I guess a lot of people don't mind that. I never noticed the police car I guess it was a good thing I was not going to fast then lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Great--thanks for doing this! Nice looking homes there, and once again we love the street lamps. (...and we got a kick out of the police car waiting for speeders).

Old 04-08-2008, 04:24 PM

354 posts, read 1,079,745 times
Hi christopherinsc26.
If you get a chance to go by Five Forks Plantation, I'd love to see that development. Thanks!

Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM

Re AcadianIrish
(Hi christopherinsc26.
If you get a chance to go by Five Forks Plantation, I'd love to see that development. Thanks)

Hey I just went there and took video. It was like 10 mins from where i live. So I will upload it and let you know when it is on there.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 AM

266 posts, read 1,026,840 times
Default Great idea

These video's you are making are great! I know you had sent me some pictures when we were looking and it really helped me get a visual. The video's are better than pictures! I am sure you are helping tons of people with there decision to move or get a feel for the area.

Griffin Park is right down the road from us, BEAUTIFUL development, but don't think I could ever afford the homes there!

Thanks for all the videos, even though we live here now they are fun to watch!

Old 04-10-2008, 06:25 PM

Thanks FLmom And your right I wish I had the money to live in a house half that size lol

Old 04-10-2008, 06:28 PM

But I was also thinking maybe I could get in to trouble for takeing the videos? I just seen something on the news tonight about something about google getting in to trob for having pictures of peoples houses and stuff on this map program that they have. So hopefully Im not out doing something against the law???

Old 04-11-2008, 02:22 PM

354 posts, read 1,079,745 times
I don't think so Christopher. You aren't posting people's names and addresses you are just taking random video footage of scenery, etc.
Even when you videoed that new construction for that person, you don't know their name, etc.
In my opinion, I can't see it being a problem?? Some one else might know more about it than me, so feel free to add to my take on it. (I'm sure some one will! LOL)

Old 04-11-2008, 02:31 PM

5,597 posts, read 15,414,408 times
With the freedom of the Internet comes both good and bad affects. It may be wise to not mention anyone's personal property (house, address, workplace, etc.) since this information will be available to anyone in the World, and we don't know how many are up to no good out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area