Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 03:46 PM

642 posts, read 2,090,620 times

Advertisements

Ok yall went out and got a bit of video of the Acadia Homes in Powdersville,Piedmont area You can check it out at YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 04:09 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,865,919 times
you are getting much better at taking videos. your hand is steadying!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Thanks still some dizzy spots lol

Old 04-15-2008, 04:30 PM

haha. I couldn't do that. thank goodness you don't drive a manual transmission!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM

Well we have no fear in that!! I have try to drive a stick and it is a very funny thing too see I can never do it lol

Old 04-15-2008, 04:48 PM

354 posts, read 1,078,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherinsc26 View Post
Ok yall went out and got a bit of video of the Acadia Homes in Powdersville,Piedmont area You can check it out at YouTube - christopherinsc1981's Channel

WOW!! No one could ever accuse you of being a procrastinor!! LOL
I hope your boss appreciates your work ethic!

Your videos are getting better and I liked your music better this time!
What a sweetheart you are. Thanks so much for doing that for me!
I am really interesting in both of those neigbourhoods. You are right.......that River Reserve on is BEAUTIFUL!! We couldn't tell from the video, but where some of those houses actually backing onto a River? Would it be the Saulda River?

Acadia also seems to be coming along really nicely! It's much more developed than I thought it would be. They told me that it will probably be about 7 years before completed but I'm pretty sure it's going to be really nice too. Not as large lots as River Reserve but still a very nice development with lots of trees. I don't like those "clear cutting" developments when they bulldoze all the trees......
Both of these look VERY interesting!!
Thanks again, Christopher!
D

Old 04-15-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianIrish View Post
You are right.......that River Reserve on is BEAUTIFUL!! We couldn't tell from the video, but where some of those houses actually backing onto a River? Would it be the Saulda River?

Acadia also seems to be coming along really nicely! It's much more developed than I thought it would be. They told me that it will probably be about 7 years before completed but I'm pretty sure it's going to be really nice too. Not as large lots as River Reserve but still a very nice development with lots of trees. I don't like those "clear cutting" developments when they bulldoze all the trees......
Both of these look VERY interesting!!
Thanks again, Christopher!
D
Yeah a few of them were near water. As too what river it is my guess it most likey is the Saulda. But im not sure someone on here can tell you that one for sure. It was very nice in each places but I for sure liked the River one a lot more.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:12 PM

man, I need to sell my house here so I can relocate!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 PM

354 posts, read 1,078,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
man, I need to sell my house here so I can relocate!
That condo you were talking about downsizing too.....They are building townhomes and condos in Acadia in the town center. Looks like it is going to be a really cool development when completed!
Good luck on your house sale!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:26 PM

well thank ya! do you know about how far from greenville?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area