Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 12:18 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times

Advertisements

Sounds like some good memories elston. No wonder you enjoy cooking so much!

Old 11-23-2016, 05:21 AM

48,132 posts, read 22,004,457 times
I thought I was "locked out" of City Data; I had to re register and yesterday it wouldnt accept the new password. Today I had no problem......so here I am and you will continue to see me posting. It is good to be back with you.....even tho most of you didnt know I was having access problems.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:51 AM

I went through something similar elston a while back--I only go to a few places online so it was quite upsetting! But we got it worked out.
BuBu seems to be his old self now...whew! He's still on the antibiotics but they appear to be working.
Today is work and then when I get home I will do my eggs and onions. I forgot butter and flour. I have some but have no idea how long it's been in my fridge so I'll just get some fresh!
I have a table full of bills to make out too--ugh! But once I get them off at least I don't have to look at them!
Have a blessed day everyone!

Old 11-23-2016, 10:17 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
I would suggest paying your bills online, cyn, it's much quicker. I apologize if you already pay them that way. It just sounds like you write checks for them. I pay mine online and it is so much less work. Everyone enjoy their days off if you're getting time off this week!

Old 11-24-2016, 06:07 AM

I pay some online but am still getting to that stage of doing it all online I guess. I still worry about my ID getting stolen again!
Yesterday at work we were unloading a pallet and it was basically empty when I went o back up and my foot got caught on the side of the pallet and I went down hard and hit the cement floor with my head. My head sounded like a watermelon cracking but to my surprise no cracks just a nice big bump and thankfully it went out and not in. Boy am I sore all over today! Scared me! I'm thinking I should call my boss and at least tell him.....
Came home and got my cooking done so it's all ready to go today. Thinking I'll go early as the weather is rainy and I want to get home fairly early.
I hope everyone has the best of best Thanksgivings and enjoys all the yummies!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-24-2016, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I pay some online but am still getting to that stage of doing it all online I guess. I still worry about my ID getting stolen again!
Yesterday at work we were unloading a pallet and it was basically empty when I went o back up and my foot got caught on the side of the pallet and I went down hard and hit the cement floor with my head. My head sounded like a watermelon cracking but to my surprise no cracks just a nice big bump and thankfully it went out and not in. Boy am I sore all over today! Scared me! I'm thinking I should call my boss and at least tell him.....
Came home and got my cooking done so it's all ready to go today. Thinking I'll go early as the weather is rainy and I want to get home fairly early.
I hope everyone has the best of best Thanksgivings and enjoys all the yummies!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes..............MOST DEFINATELY LET THE BOSS KNOW.....FILE AND ACCIDENT REPORT. If you need any follow up treatment ...now or in the future....workmans comp and insurance are dependant on having filed a report.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:31 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Yes - tell your Boss and file an accident report. Hope you're OK - hugs and best wishes to all of you all!

Old 11-24-2016, 10:12 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Exclamation *

Yes please tell your boss......... No reason to be afraid to!!

Old 11-25-2016, 07:05 AM

Going to the store today to file a report. I hope my boss isn't mad about it. We have enough problems at work right now...now this! Makes me feel like a problem. I sure did not do it on purpose! Oh well this too shall pass.

Had a lovely day with my son and his family. Very relaxing! Good food and good company.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Old 11-25-2016, 08:06 AM

Good Morning Friends,
Glad your going to file an accident report.....closed head injuries can present problems down the road....and it is prudent to have made a record of it. You are not a problem!

So glad you had a good day with your son and family......you deserve. How did your onions turn out?

We went to a tapanyaki Japanese hibachi restaurant for supper......you sit around a large grill...we were seated with anothr family of 5.....very congenial group and we all enjoyed the food and the "show".....the chef was very entertaining with his banter and culinary skill and stunts....my guy and I shared a sushi sashimi boat for 2 plus my order of filet and a grilled lobster tail.....all served with style and considerable drama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.