Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 06:02 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,314,324 times

Advertisements

Work today. I sold a $4 item on ebay and had to pack that this morning.....still rainy. I have noticed what I am missing most is that spark--excitement. It just seems to be missing in everything lately...sigh....I keep working on it hoping it will return.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:08 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,322,446 times
Hi my Cyn.
I hear you about the spark missing, I've been there myself... But don't lose hope, it might just come back when you least expect it.
Big hugs.

Old 10-28-2015, 02:58 PM

I do believe it is just another part of depression.....like not eating well, trouble sleeping....be happy to get a better hold of it! I sure hope you are doing well Sudcaro--I think about you lots--you and baby suds!

Old 10-29-2015, 06:38 AM

Work again today----today we do a lot of stocking because we get in a lot of products. I am tired already! The kitties in the shop are all sneezing so I just called my boss and said I don't feel comfortable working with the cats today--I just stick to the register and stocking. He totally understood. I can't take a chance of bringing something home to my kitties. I know it's just colds but with Whitey it's to risky!

Old 10-30-2015, 05:18 AM

Good morning! Today is going to be a beautiful day with no rain and I get to be home! Well, for the most part--do have some errands but most of my time will be here to enjoy my critters and get a few things done around this house! I dread this time change....I know I'll be getting up at 4am at least for awhile...ugh! Oh well, worry won't help! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Old 10-30-2015, 01:18 PM

48,138 posts, read 22,007,656 times
Hello cyn and everyone. We are home from our vacation to Japan. It was a good trip. Being away for a month.....sorta broke the City Data habit. I will be taking a break. Be Well, I will be around....but not as much or as visibly.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:37 AM

Elston, good to have you back and happy you and a lovely vacation in Japan! You were dearly missed! I totally understand taking a break from CD after your vacation.....we all need a break now and then.
Work today and then tonight I babysit for the neighbors youngest grandson while they go to the Fall Festival at church. So it will be a long day. Have a blessed everyone.

Old 11-01-2015, 04:44 AM

Guess I will go to the doctor about my arm as it just is not getting better. Tomorrow I have to go to my medical doctor for lab work for my yearly physical--ugh! Nothing to eat or drink before the tests--no coffee!! Yikes! Guess I can do that for one day and my insurance pays for that. Then I will see how long it will take to get in to see that chiropractor and just do it. I don't really have the money but if I can't work I sure won't have the money so I'd better get it looked at.
Work is hard right now--our main girl has an injured back and even when she is there she can't do anything...but at least she can help me with directions but I[m still doing the work for 2 people, and then another girl has taken off so much time because her pet sitting business is so busy. It's been crazy. My manager offered me more hours but I have to get my arm taken care of first and I told him that. He understood. With the holidays I'm sure it will be so busy too. I keep trying to turn it over to God...........
Off to church now!

Last edited by cynwldkat; 11-01-2015 at 05:53 AM..

Old 11-01-2015, 09:25 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,574,595 times
Hello Cyn and friends. Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to hear about Whiteys situation Cyn. Hope it improves soon.

It's same old same old with me. Life just got a little bit more busier with the baby, older one starting school etc. now that the baby is 9 weeks old, I see a routine slowly setting in. So, I should be able to drop in to catch up with you all more often.
No improvement with my husband situation (sigh).

A good friend told me to resume Daimoku chant to improve my peace with myself. I started that.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:32 AM

My dear Maila, you have been missed. A huge congratulations on the new baby! I had a feeling that is why you have not visited here. They do keep you busy especially with 2 now. I am so sorry about your DH, I will pray he will find his way home! You deserve better! We love you! Thanks for the kind thoughts about Whitey--he is my baby...but this thyroid cancer will take it's course and I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can for him to keep him comfortable but not to just keep him around for my sake. So far he is doing pretty good considering.
It is raining so hard and I really need to go to see that chiropractor today but I probably could not get in that soon anyhow--still going to try. I'll drive in the rain to get started on repairing my arm as it really hurts. Wish his office was in our town but 30 miles isn't to bad.
Had to feed my outside cats in the empty dog house on the porch and put a towel down in BuBu's and Bells"s house to put their food dishes down to feed them. My indoor cats are bored and going crazy---they have toys all over but they keep looking out the windows....sigh....Rainy days......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.