Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 06:13 AM

48,209 posts, read 22,037,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Today is a new day...things will be brighter!
Work today.
Bella seems to be feeling better--yes!
Very foggy here--hoping it lifts before I go to work.
I am grateful the bank replaced my money!
Have a blessed day everyone!

Thank you for this post cyn. I was so depressed yesterday by the events of the day.......that I really was on "misery overload". I had about decided that I needed to take a break from C-D.....and try to attend to myself.

I am so glad I checked in this morning to read this post. I am still depressed about the political situation............deeply depressed...........but it is good to know that Bella is better and you are finding blessings to be thankful for.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:21 AM

902 posts, read 865,822 times
O dear God, thank You. You are such a good God to us, a kind and gentle...and accommodating God. And we thank You, O sweet, sweet Lord of hosts...for the...smorgasbord...You have so aptly lain at our table this day...and each day...by day. Day by day by day. O dear Lord, three things we pray. To love Thee more dearly, to see Thee more clearly, to follow Thee more nearly...day by day...by day. Amen. Amen.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:51 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,520,607 times
They have my checking account and savings account numbers. Not sure how but I guess it's not unusual in this world today sadly. They make up checks on the computer with your info on them. I am beyond stressed with everything going on. Just praying a lot!

I am so sorry for this, cyn. Someone got our credit card information and tried to make a $1.49 purchase somewhere and our bank stopped it and contacted us. Same type of deal, only just our credit card - they didn't get our bank account numbers. Ugh. They put a stop on that credit card and issued us a new one and shipped it out to us.

Sorry that happened, cyn. I am thinking of you, sending well wishes and prayers, too. This is just what I was mentioning in one of my last few posts - there are dark spiritual forces that are going on that will eventually be destroyed by our Creator. He's not delaying that to drive us nuts or sadden or anger us, He's the one who made us, he'll take care of evil fully and completely. In the meantime, pray to Him for help. Cry out for help. Trust in Him.

Old 01-21-2017, 01:27 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,339,241 times
Oh my dear dear elston...I am so sorry you were/are so down. That is not like you--hey, I need you, we need you so chin up and let's all look at all the wonderful things we have! And Bella is looking so much better--I probably gave her to many treats--she love those! Smile! As far as the political situation--it's out of our hands--let's just pray things get better!!

Old 01-21-2017, 02:42 PM

Trump is mentioning God more than I remember him doing while he was running for office. Spiritual warfare is strong right now - worrying about our rights is just spinning our wheels in the long run. Getting more spiritual and active in serving God is the correct answer. Politicians will just do as they please - remember, they are not our role models. This world is under the control of Satan. 1John 5:19 "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."

Old 01-21-2017, 07:50 PM

7,057 posts, read 6,321,887 times
I try to keep my entire day focused on our Lord and surround myself with prayer and the Bible. I think we all realize it's the end days but we do not know God's time. I just try to stay rested in our Lord.

Old 01-22-2017, 04:46 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,881,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics
Trump is mentioning God more than I remember him doing while he was running for office. Spiritual warfare is strong right now - worrying about our rights is just spinning our wheels in the long run. Getting more spiritual and active in serving God is the correct answer. Politicians will just do as they please - remember, they are not our role models. This world is under the control of Satan. 1John 5:19 "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."
Yes your right... TRUMP IS VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Its sad people cannot see it...... They have been so brainwashed THEY WONT SEE ANYTHING BUT MSM GARBAGE meant to keep them living thier lies!!!!!

Elston:

I am so sorry your going thru all that....I hope things get better!

Old 01-22-2017, 06:29 AM

48,209 posts, read 22,037,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
I am acknowledging how diverse we are and trying to honor that.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:30 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,339,241 times
I am missing church today...this has been a difficult week here and now we are have some crazy weather. I just feel better staying home today. I will need to drive into work at some point and get my bank account changed so I will be closer to putting this whole thing behind me. Hopefully I will get a break in the weather so I can do this.
I hope today finds you feeling better elston! You are always in my thoughts!

Old 01-22-2017, 07:39 AM

Yes your right... TRUMP IS VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Its sad people cannot see it...... They have been so brainwashed THEY WONT SEE ANYTHING BUT MSM GARBAGE meant to keep them living thier lies!!!!!

Dude - I have to explain - the religion I'm in teaches political neutrality - we do not show a political preference or get involved in any way with politics. Our vote is for Jesus Christ - the already crowned King of God's Kingdom and for God's Kingdom. The above is the only time I've ever typed out Trump's name on the net, and the only reason I did is that Friday I heard him asking God to bless the U.S. and asked for God's help in matters, IIRC. Just to be clear on that. We also do not believe in nationalism, either. The one we're born in to is the one we've got - and we're not in to praising one nation over another. I am so glad for this belief system, I really am!

I am acknowledging how diverse we are and trying to honor that.

Thank you for that elston, you are a person who thinks about others and cares about other people, and I love you for that! Please get to feeling better ASAP.

cyn - sometimes we don't make it to our meetings, things happen and sometimes we don't feel well. We have the ability to call in on the phone and get hooked up to the meeting on the phone, but the first choice is going in person.

meo - you're right, it is the end of days, only God knows when that will be. The Scriptures say the Father is the only One who knows, Jesus doesn't even know when the end will come. It will come - God doesn't withhold it to punish those of us who can't wait for it. He also doesn't cause the suffering that is prevalent everywhere. Our own fallen flesh, other people and Satan and his demons and stress are some of what is causing all the suffering.

Everyone enjoy your Sunday as much as you can - we have our Meeting at 4:00PM. I am going to fill out a letter to one of my sisters in Washington state. She needs a letter from her brother! And I might - just might - peek in on one or both NFL playoff games today. Sad that my Seahawk's aren't gonna play in one of 'em, but, sometimes sports just seem so goofy ta me, anyway, ya know what I mean?

Oh, and study my skillset. I have a week and a half or so and then I plan on testing one more time. Hopefully I'll pass this time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning