Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2014, 09:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,281,726 times

Advertisements

Right back atcha, smilin'.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:20 AM

8,578 posts, read 7,101,304 times
Good morning Cyn and everyone else;

What a great group of friends you have here, Cyn!

Old 12-11-2014, 10:31 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,352,356 times
Hi Cyn and friends.

Miranda had her monthly check-up this morning, everything is fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
Sparks of Kindness.
I took a look at it. Sounds great. I loved the idea of a giftcard given randomly on the parking lot. Makes me want to do the same thing!

Old 12-11-2014, 01:32 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,581,832 times
How was your dinner Cyn? Hope you had a good time. We are having a snow storm here.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:05 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,383,135 times
Dinner was very nice. She is such a sweet person. Only a few years younger then me and always with a smile. Don't know how she does it. She said a lot of it is put on but it helps her to feel better and it makes others smile so I get what she is saying. I was asked to go out tonight too to that other church ladies night but I am just to tired. Got up and decided I'd just had enough of the floors in this house so I vacuumed and washed the tile floors. Looks better and smells a lot better--ha! But I am beat. I did manage to package a couple of little packages and mail them and then list only one item--but hey....I did a lot of other stuff--and I have to try to not to do it all in one day--or at least that is what they tell me. Not long for this world tonight. Tomorrow night is our Sunday School Christmas party at some restaurant in Denten--wherever that is! One of the older couples is picking me up and taking me. Nice of them! They are so sweet! Anyhow another late night out---don't know if I can get use to this. Smile.....Night friends!

Old 12-12-2014, 03:50 AM

48,338 posts, read 22,088,281 times
Good Morning cyn. Your social calendar sounds pretty busy. Of course the holiday season does get busy. Don't overdo....but have a good time and enjoy meeting people and making friends.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:09 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,352,356 times
Hi Cyn. I'm happy your social life is getting busier. I'm sure that in the long you'll see how much it helped.
Big hugs.

Old 12-13-2014, 06:17 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,383,135 times
I wish I could be more excited about the social life thing--but it's all so new to me. DH and I pretty much just did everything together not around lots of other people except maybe auctions and yard sales. Years ago I was very social but I guess I've forgotten how to be comfortable with it now. Last nights dinner was nice. The people are very friendly. I did eat well. Today the guys are going to pick up some more transmission parts and give me some more money towards the total bill. That makes me feel better about that whole situation. Then tomorrow is a whole day at the church with lots going on. Not sure I will spend the entire day but I will visit of course. My camera broke yesterday and this is about the worst timing for that with Christmas and ebay listing! So I had to run down to the local office store and get another one but now they do everything different as far as downloading the pictures on the computer so I have to learn that before I can list....I was in tears! I am so tired of having to keep learning more and more--I just need a break. I am blessed because the couple next door--my angels--her dad has the ALS--her husband is going to come over today and teach me how to use the camera. I don't know what I would do without them! I hope it is the holidays that are causing me so much stress right now because it really has been difficult. I hope when my friend gets here for her 10 days visit that will help. I'm sure it will. I almost have the guest room cleared out now so that is one more thing done. Have a blessed day everyone--I am going to be very busy!

Old 12-13-2014, 07:29 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,245,351 times
cyn most cameras you just take the memory card out of stick in into a USB adapter that goes into one of your ports on your computer. After your neighbor shows you how to do it you'll be come comfortable with it tell I said thank you for showing you. Social life is what any of us make it we can be a butterfly or we can be a homebody neither of them are wrong just whatever your most at peace with. Surrounding yourself with others & activities will help you get through this Christmas alone much easier I'm sure. How nice your friend is coming for 10 days that should be a big booster to your emotions too.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:37 AM

48,338 posts, read 22,088,281 times
Cyn......the social stuff will come.....take it slow and don't go if its too much. God Bless your neighbors...they are pure gold. I am glad that your friend is coming....that sounds like relax time...enjoy quiet at home socializing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning