Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 07:35 PM

1,627 posts, read 3,217,945 times

Advertisements

What a excellent article and good advice. Thank you so much Elston for sharing.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:42 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,314,324 times
Great article elston....good information!
Woke up t about 6" of snow---guess I'm not going to the Post Office today unless it does some rapid melting! I went to get assessed for a counselor/therapist yesterday. This would be on a regular basis and there will be group sessions as well so that sounded good too. The girl doing the assessment had some very promising things to say about me so that made me feel good. It's not the same group my doctor was setting me up with but this is a group that Hospice recommended and although it does cost for each appointment my insurance does help a lot. This is a lot closer to home too.
BuBu wants in then he wants out--then in---he can't stand not knowing what is going on outside but I feel badly his belly is rubbing in the snow. His house is dry with lots of pillows so I'm trying not to let get to me---after all he has spent every winter outside until now! Besides he is enjoying running in the snow--funny to watch! Now he is sitting in his house on a nice pillow bed watching all the goings on. Back to work for me......

Old 02-26-2015, 07:57 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Good morning sweetie..... Thinking about cha!!

Wanna give ya a big hug and if I could,I would

Old 02-26-2015, 08:00 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,217,945 times
Wishing you and all a awesome day!!!

Old 02-26-2015, 10:25 AM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Great article elston....good information!
Woke up t about 6" of snow---guess I'm not going to the Post Office today unless it does some rapid melting! I went to get assessed for a counselor/therapist yesterday. This would be on a regular basis and there will be group sessions as well so that sounded good too. The girl doing the assessment had some very promising things to say about me so that made me feel good. It's not the same group my doctor was setting me up with but this is a group that Hospice recommended and although it does cost for each appointment my insurance does help a lot. This is a lot closer to home too.
BuBu wants in then he wants out--then in---he can't stand not knowing what is going on outside but I feel badly his belly is rubbing in the snow. His house is dry with lots of pillows so I'm trying not to let get to me---after all he has spent every winter outside until now! Besides he is enjoying running in the snow--funny to watch! Now he is sitting in his house on a nice pillow bed watching all the goings on. Back to work for me......
LOL, is Bubu's cat out there keeping the pillows in his house all warm?

I've seen those notices of snow in NC and most of the other southern states that traditionally don't get a whole bunch of snow in the winters- this is some winter! I think of you every time I see anything on the news about rough weather in NC. It'll be March 1st this coming Sunday, how far away can spring be?

Stay warm and cozy and hope the selling is productive with no problems today!

Old 02-26-2015, 12:18 PM

Thanks Dude--I'll take that hug anyhow!
The cat slips in and out as I am sure he is getting bored like everything else here! I hid some cat treats around in there to help keep them doing something. For some reason I am having a difficult time listing today---lack of concentration I guess. Plus I had so many re-list which isn't good and of course ebay wanted me to change a ton of listings to change them up to see if they'd get some action---I think what they want is for me to sell them for less and since I'm barely making what I paid for them now that is hard. But I am doing my best to keep them happy and still bring in a little cash. I have considered trying to get to the PO today but our roads are still covered with snow---not sure yet.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:26 PM

48,138 posts, read 22,007,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Thanks Dude--I'll take that hug anyhow!
The cat slips in and out as I am sure he is getting bored like everything else here! I hid some cat treats around in there to help keep them doing something. For some reason I am having a difficult time listing today---lack of concentration I guess. Plus I had so many re-list which isn't good and of course ebay wanted me to change a ton of listings to change them up to see if they'd get some action---I think what they want is for me to sell them for less and since I'm barely making what I paid for them now that is hard. But I am doing my best to keep them happy and still bring in a little cash. I have considered trying to get to the PO today but our roads are still covered with snow---not sure yet.
I hope that you can stay off the roads. All you need is to be in an accident. Don't borrow trouble....be safe.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:21 PM

The four walls were closing in so I decided if I could get our my driveway with no problems I could manage there road because the other tire marks had it down to the gravel. So with just one small slip...nothing major just a reminder to stay off the gas and I was out on the road. Went straight to the PO and home again. even though it wasn't much of a break it was something. I just fed the cats so I can bring BuBu in the house to feed him his dinner. He isn't going to have to eat with snow on his tummy!

Old 02-27-2015, 05:50 AM

Good morning everyone! Looks like we may get to see the sun today!! Fingers crossed! I have a lot of things to do--list and then I am going to get some cleaning done in this house. I have done a little here and a little there but it is so unorganized right now. I'll be back later.....

Old 02-27-2015, 05:55 AM

48,138 posts, read 22,007,656 times
Cyn It sounds as if your energy level has come back with the sun. I hope you get some of those cleaning chores done and get out in the sunshine. Have a good day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.