Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:55 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden of Eden View Post
Yes! Homeopathy does work! And now this thread has me so curious about Formula 303 I am going to try it! Thank you, OP, for sharing this. I live in constant pain from a back injury, and my feet tend to cramp up when I am in bed, so out of bed I get, to get a glass of water, which usually does the trick.

There is also an old wives' remedy that if you put a bar of soap down at the bottom of the mattress where your feet are, you won't get leg or feet cramps. Sounds nuts, I know, but you know what? Hehehehehe it works! Or it seems to! LOL
Hi there, I've heard about the bar of soap...I've had two old back injuries, and while they will always be there, the Formula 303 has helped relax the muscles so, I'm not in as much pain...it's still there, but there is relief and it's now bearable.

Good luck hope you have as much sucess with it as I have....

hugs
Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
I looked at the ingredients of Formula 303 and it looks like it makes sense.

Not one mention of.... SNAKE OIL......... in the ingredients list.

LOL...well, no one is as skepticle as me....I walked out of that office with the bottle in my hand thinking with the eye roll...."boy did YOU buy the farm"...and the 3rd day after taking it for only two nights, I felt relief.
Now there are a few different ways you can take it....I take four 45 min. before going to bed...and maybe one at lunch, however, you can take two with each meal. I was having a problem sleeping...so, my chiropracter perscriped it for that and told me to take 4 before I go to bed.

Good luck...it's good for whatever ails ya...

to be honest, I'm still in shock at it's effectiveness....

Old 05-04-2011, 05:08 AM

Laid Back Hippie

I am not sure what homeopathic meds are, actually, always thought it was stuff like acupuncture, etc.

as in everything else, meds work for some people and not others...I take vitamins every day...C, E, Centrum Senior, Cosamin, D, and now have added Formula 303. I had to have two knee replacements and before the surgery doc put me on Centrum Silver or senior and iron pills. I've taken the others for as long as I can remember, as my mother swore by vitamins.

So as I said, what works for some, might not work for others...I'm just so excited to have relief and wanted to share my success with the Formula 303 with others, so that they might try a small bottle and see if it helps them....a bottle of 90 tablets is on sale right now for 14.65 on EarthTurns.com. My chiropractor was charging 20.00 for it and decided to research it on line, that it might not be as expensive.

So, I figure, for 15.00 plus shipping, what do you have to loose? Especially if it works for some of you.

Good Luck

Old 05-04-2011, 04:19 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,665,527 times
Crem, you are so very right when you say what works for one may not work for another. I am just so happy for YOU that you found something that works. Taking a closer look at the ingredients, I noticed Valerian is one of them, and unfortunately for me, the herbal form of Valerian gets me speedy. So now I am hesitating if I take the chance to try this remedy. Darn it. I was so excited yesterday thinking I was going to get some relief, but now.....SEE? What works for one person doesn't always work for another.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden of Eden View Post
Crem, you are so very right when you say what works for one may not work for another. I am just so happy for YOU that you found something that works. Taking a closer look at the ingredients, I noticed Valerian is one of them, and unfortunately for me, the herbal form of Valerian gets me speedy. So now I am hesitating if I take the chance to try this remedy. Darn it. I was so excited yesterday thinking I was going to get some relief, but now.....SEE? What works for one person doesn't always work for another.
awwww, so sorry...yes, there are only 3 ingredients, Valerian root, as you saw, Passion Flower and magnesium....

I feel badly that you can't try it....

But yes, due to our chemistry and DNA backgrounds, unfortunately, some people can take something and it works for them great, and others, cannot, and others have allergic reactions...or side effects...it's a hit or miss....

Hugs
Creme

Old 05-05-2011, 12:00 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,847,756 times
Valerian (root) is what valium is derived out of...so be cautious as "natural' ingredients can be just as addictive as pharmaceuticals. That's why you feel so calm.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
Valerian (root) is what valium is derived out of...so be cautious as "natural' ingredients can be just as addictive as pharmaceuticals. That's why you feel so calm.
Hi, and thanks, something to think about...
I'm not abusing it, just taking it as my doctor perscribed...however, due to the MS and back pain, I can't imagine life without it?

Old 05-05-2011, 01:55 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,847,756 times
I'm glad you found something that actually works for you...it's rare these days. I have a muscular disorder myself and most people don't realize what even just one day of total relief feels like, to feel "normal". Wish you all the best.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,665,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
I'm glad you found something that actually works for you...it's rare these days. I have a muscular disorder myself and most people don't realize what even just one day of total relief feels like, to feel "normal". Wish you all the best.
My heart hurts for you. Here is one right now writing this that has not known what it feels like to have one day of total relief from pain for the past 17 years. Most people are clueless, and cannot even extend a simple kind word, for they just don't get it. Unless one lives it, one doesn't know.

(((HUGS)))

Old 05-06-2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Take care on leg cramps.

I have had them for years. I always have been able to walk the cramp off.

Recently one was so painful afterwards I had to use a cane to walk. My whole right calf swelled and is painful to touch. No amount of topical treatments, heat or massage helped. After three weeks of this I went to the doctor yesterday he told me it can cause a pulmonary embolism (blood clot) and could be fatal. I'm now this minute heading out to get checked for Deep Vein Thrombosis. He really wanted me to go to an emergency room yesterday.
geeze, how are you doing? Certainly hope your feeling better...I used to get leg cramps all night long, as many as 4 or 5 a night, which of course wakes you us, then you have to try and walk them off, and have had pain in the leg afterwards, but not as bad as you....take care of yourself and please come back and let us know how your doing.

Creme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness