Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 09:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsn4life View Post
it really depends on the manufacturer. My grandfather used his cub cadet lawn tractor for decades.
lolrotf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 09:39 PM

23,218 posts, read 29,034,905 times
From my own experience, age 65, it could very well be that as you get older, you get pickier and pickier. How many younger people think: Ah! He's 65! He must be really desperate, and he'll accept anyone that comes by! Not! Not! Not!

I was recently approached by someone 40 years younger, to have sex with! No thanks! First of all, I'm only attracted to those of my own age group, and they had better be ultra-smooth, beefcake types, no tattoo's, and had better be well-well-well experienced sexually, and who knows what the concept of Tantra is all about!

I had the best sex imaginable, for 10 years going, with my last partner, and I know, too well, I'll never find any one that will compare.

And, I will not, not, not settle for anything less, even when I climb into my 70's, 80's.

Give me the ideal person, and I'll perform like a teenager, day after day, 2X a day!

I don't know where people get these impressions of older people, both men and women, they imagine the older with wrinkled, sagging skin, and I've worked in a Long-Term Care facility for 13 years, and believe me, I've changed diapers on 70-80-90 YO's where their skin was still taut, no sagging, wrinkles whatsoever. Some still had the bodies of 20YO's!

Old 10-27-2015, 10:25 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,161,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Wait...what?

Now THAT'S our responsibility too?

Keeping your equipment healthy is your responsibility.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:29 AM

9,891 posts, read 11,761,250 times
One of my grandfathers was 88 years old when my brother got married. We were razing my brother and told him, he had to be careful that a man in his lifetime could only get an erection so many times in his lifetime, so he wanted to be careful while young he does not use up a lifetime supply and have to go without .

My brother looked started and tuned to my grandfather and asked, "Is that true?"

My grandfather answered, "I don't know, you would have to ask an old man, to get the answer to that question".

I don't know the answer to that question as I am only 84.

But lets get serious. Today with some of the drugs including the little blue pill, and others, it is not a problem as it was at one time. If all else fails, there is the erection pump that pumps it to full size and ready to perform at any time that some men use. Even due to one problem or another, a lot of younger men have to resort to modern medicine or the pump.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:48 AM

28,665 posts, read 18,775,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
39 years, 10 months and 29 days.
Give or take a week.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:51 AM

28,665 posts, read 18,775,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
low testosterone or side effects from meds ...

Plus, older people often have other health issues which either slows their sex drive down or the meds they take for it.

You might have to decide if you rather bang and potentially get a stroke from high blood pressure or take meds for it and have a sexual frustrated wife
Unless she's taking meds herself.

Old 10-28-2015, 08:32 AM

4,530 posts, read 8,864,534 times
[quote=Ralph_Kirk;41718426]Unless she's taking meds herself.[/quote

When I was still in my teens an older Lady told me that when I figured out that my tongue was good for something other than talking my social life would improve. She was correct.

Old 10-28-2015, 08:46 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,522,541 times
[quote=Gunluvver2;41719423]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Unless she's taking meds herself.[/quote

When I was still in my teens an older Lady told me that when I figured out that my tongue was good for something other than talking my social life would improve. She was correct.
Agreed 1000000% I love the older woman and in my teens even more so, I had the same as ^^^

I would have though the older man would of had the same attraction for women??

Old 10-28-2015, 09:48 AM

4,471 posts, read 9,834,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Seems to be the case. Follow any old man into a bank or grocery store. The smell could knock you over.
Really? My 70 year old father smells fine...

Old 10-28-2015, 11:34 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,944,279 times
I also have to wonder how much of it "not working" is flat out boredom. If you have been married to the same woman for decades, the football game is probably more exciting at that point. On the other hand, if wifey handed out a "one free cheat" card, I suspect the equipment might be miraculously restored in many cases.

Biologically, men like stray jayjay. Even if it is inferior to the old, there is still something exciting about it on a primal level. The best ever example of this is Tiger Woods, who was married to a Swedish model, but threw that all away to bump with a nasty Perkins waitress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness