Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2023, 03:34 PM

3,041 posts, read 7,933,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Not guaranteed, but generally true. Getting infected is one thing. Getting worse, hospitalized or dying is what the vax helps prevent.
This looks like a good place to put this remark as I trusted getting my shots.
I got my booster on 11/24/2021 and am 89 headed for 90,on 12/15/2021 I got very bad pain in both legs,the right leg was most severe,I have posted on this many times,my right leg and right 4 toes became numb from below knee.I have been to hospital Emergency Care for pain and used GabaPentin to bring down pain,does not work long term.
Awhile later on end of march 2022 two lymph nodes appeared in armpit of arm that got booster shot,then my right breast became swollen for awhile and a few days later a yellow streak down to grioin over to right thigh and knee and across bladder to left knee and down to knee,I understand this is femoral nerve.
Next again awhile later the breast and lymph became o'k ????.
From my right side a bright red wide streak shot from the groin area to my ankle creating six lymph nodes or femoral artery nodes evenly spaced from top of ankle to bottom of knee.
I have been crippled ever since.My primary care did not look at leg or situation,just said varicose veins and prescribed compression sox which hurt my numb foot,did send me to sciatic doctor,no use.
I have recently been to a nueropthy doctor,took three months for appointment.He did an EMG test and said I have Moderate Nerve damage in left leg and severe damage in right leg and ankle,I asked if it could be repaired,he said no.
He prescribed alpha lipoic acid 600mg for nerve pain,I have since stopped it, it makes pain worse and affects my head.
Also pregablin capsules 25mg,after 9 days,light headed and blurry vision.
Luckily I have a wonderful daughter available who has taken care of me,since I can no longer drive,she handled her Moms funeral also July 26 2023.We were married 87 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2023, 06:00 PM

547 posts, read 327,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBev View Post
This looks like a good place to put this remark as I trusted getting my shots.
I got my booster on 11/24/2021 and am 89 headed for 90,on 12/15/2021 I got very bad pain in both legs,the right leg was most severe,I have posted on this many times,my right leg and right 4 toes became numb from below knee.I have been to hospital Emergency Care for pain and used GabaPentin to bring down pain,does not work long term.
Awhile later on end of march 2022 two lymph nodes appeared in armpit of arm that got booster shot,then my right breast became swollen for awhile and a few days later a yellow streak down to grioin over to right thigh and knee and across bladder to left knee and down to knee,I understand this is femoral nerve.
Next again awhile later the breast and lymph became o'k ????.
From my right side a bright red wide streak shot from the groin area to my ankle creating six lymph nodes or femoral artery nodes evenly spaced from top of ankle to bottom of knee.
I have been crippled ever since.My primary care did not look at leg or situation,just said varicose veins and prescribed compression sox which hurt my numb foot,did send me to sciatic doctor,no use.
I have recently been to a nueropthy doctor,took three months for appointment.He did an EMG test and said I have Moderate Nerve damage in left leg and severe damage in right leg and ankle,I asked if it could be repaired,he said no.
He prescribed alpha lipoic acid 600mg for nerve pain,I have since stopped it, it makes pain worse and affects my head.
Also pregablin capsules 25mg,after 9 days,light headed and blurry vision.
Luckily I have a wonderful daughter available who has taken care of me,since I can no longer drive,she handled her Moms funeral also July 26 2023.We were married 87 years.

i'm so sorry. please dont give up or give in. keep trying to do things to reverse the damage. you are not alone. there is a whole army of people that are working on their damages too. keep your ears and eyes open - this is a developing science

Old 02-19-2023, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheka View Post
i'm so sorry. please dont give up or give in. keep trying to do things to reverse the damage. you are not alone. there is a whole army of people that are working on their damages too. keep your ears and eyes open - this is a developing science
about that army of people working on reversing the damage. you are in good company, scour the web for people posting things that have worked for them. i'll also keep an eye out and bring whatever i find to this thread.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...vid-19-vaccine

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo is sounding the alarm about a 4,400 percent increase in life-threatening conditions reported in the state to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) since the 2021 rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Old 02-19-2023, 12:12 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,246,039 times
Quote:
about that army of people working on reversing the damage. you are in good company, scour the web for people posting things that have worked for them. i'll also keep an eye out and bring whatever i find to this thread.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...vid-19-vaccine

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo is sounding the alarm about a 4,400 percent increase in life-threatening conditions reported in the state to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) since the 2021 rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Lapedo does not know what he is talking about. VAERS reports do not prove causation.

Old 02-19-2023, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Lapedo does not know what he is talking about. VAERS reports do not prove causation.

he is but one voice among many that are singing the same tune. praying for those that took the injections

Old 02-19-2023, 05:17 PM

1,147 posts, read 861,615 times
Quote:
he is but one voice among many that are singing the same tune. praying for those that took the injections
Yeah no, and it eludes common sense. His beliefs are nowhere near majority opinion. It isn't mainstream in this country or any other country in the world.

"Over a year ago, Ladapo stood on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., with a group of physicians calling themselves America’s Frontline Doctors.

The group’s members have made millions selling hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug also used for some autoimmune diseases, and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic, to patients as a treatment against COVID, as reported by The Intercept, Time magazine and other media outlets. Those reports prompted a congressional investigation.

Neither drug has been approved for use by the FDA against infection from COVID, and tests have proven hydroxychloroquine to have no therapeutic benefits against the disease, as USA TODAY and other outlets have reported."

Old 02-19-2023, 05:30 PM

574 posts, read 267,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medical Lab Guy View Post
Yeah no, and it eludes common sense. His beliefs are nowhere near majority opinion. It isn't mainstream in this country or any other country in the world.

"Over a year ago, Ladapo stood on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., with a group of physicians calling themselves America’s Frontline Doctors.

The group’s members have made millions selling hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug also used for some autoimmune diseases, and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic, to patients as a treatment against COVID, as reported by The Intercept, Time magazine and other media outlets. Those reports prompted a congressional investigation.

Neither drug has been approved for use by the FDA against infection from COVID, and tests have proven hydroxychloroquine to have no therapeutic benefits against the disease, as USA TODAY and other outlets have reported."
In most of Europe, people under some cutoff around 50/60 will no longer be offered even the primary vaccine series if they are unvaccinated.

Old 02-20-2023, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medical Lab Guy View Post

sorry but the mainstream is wrong . good news is that more accurate info is dripping into the public sphere

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/n...ammation-study

Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Associated With Heart Inflammation: Study

Old 02-20-2023, 02:36 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBeachIguana View Post
In most of Europe, people under some cutoff around 50/60 will no longer be offered even the primary vaccine series if they are unvaccinated.
Stephan Bansel, CEO of Moderna Throwing Vaccines Out

"It's sad to say this, but I'm in the process of throwing 30 million doses of coronavirus vaccines into the garbage, all because no one wants them. We have a big problem with demand," says Stefan Bancel at the WEF summit

https://twitter.com/nbreavington/sta...54303476666407

Old 02-20-2023, 02:41 PM

574 posts, read 267,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Stephan Bansel, CEO of Moderna Throwing Vaccines Out

"It's sad to say this, but I'm in the process of throwing 30 million doses of coronavirus vaccines into the garbage, all because no one wants them. We have a big problem with demand," says Stefan Bancel at the WEF summit

https://twitter.com/nbreavington/sta...54303476666407
I'm very sad for us, as the taxpayer paid for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness