Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2024, 05:04 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Guy in TX View Post
Any side effects on this medication?
Wife didn't have any the 3 times she took it, just got immediately better after feeling like crap when she took it each time. That doofus that says "don't take Ivermectin" has no idea what they're talking about, just referencing the bad information we were all given. They don't want you to take it because it's cheap and it works.

Old 03-23-2024, 05:07 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
COVID had 0.2% mortality and even that, primarily for elderly with comorbidities.
OP, you do not fall into that category.
Certainly, if you decide to take it to your head, then surely.....
Though it sucks, to be honest. I was drained of energy for 3 days and my smell has not come back fully, and it's been a year almost.
But, I'd rather have that, than 3 days of stomach bug. THAT is BAD.
My personal physician was one of the first people to get covid because she treated some of the first in Kirkland, WA at the beginning of the outbreak and she told me at the beginning the best thing you can do is build your immune system up to fight it, she wasn't wrong.

Old 03-23-2024, 05:18 AM

2,031 posts, read 985,488 times
Those OCD meds clearly aren't working.

Old 03-23-2024, 07:12 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
It's a free country, give Covid the concern you believe it deserves.

Old 03-23-2024, 07:41 AM

3,433 posts, read 2,403,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Wife didn't have any the 3 times she took it, just got immediately better after feeling like crap when she took it each time. That doofus that says "don't take Ivermectin" has no idea what they're talking about, just referencing the bad information we were all given. They don't want you to take it because it's cheap and it works.
1. Calling posters "doofus" is against TOS, it's a personal attack.

2. I trust that when the company that MAKES the stuff says "don't buy this for that purpose" they're probably telling you the truth. They'd make more money if they kept their mouths shut and let you buy it.

3. Hundreds of thousands of people nationwide have gotten sick from COVID, and recovered without Ivermectin. So no - Ivermectin isn't what healed them. Or what healed anyone else, of COVID. They would've recovered without Ivermectin.

Old 03-23-2024, 07:46 AM

5,480 posts, read 3,919,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
It has symptoms similar to a cold but I would say that it feels more on the flu side of feeling bad but it lasts longer and that friggin cough. That by far is the worse annoying thing about this ever.
Yeah, I've never had a cold that featured a fever or the chills.

Old 03-23-2024, 10:57 AM

1,151 posts, read 616,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Guy in TX View Post
Are you saying these Covid tests are incorrect? What about the ones in the pharmacy?
I don’t trust these people as far as I can throw them. I am not sure why anyone would. This was a man made problem, those bats were minding their own business. People got rich and it was a human science experiment and the vaccinated were the Guinea pigs.

Old 03-23-2024, 11:32 AM

17,569 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
My personal physician was one of the first people to get covid because she treated some of the first in Kirkland, WA at the beginning of the outbreak and she told me at the beginning the best thing you can do is build your immune system up to fight it, she wasn't wrong.
Just be thankful that today's COVID is much different than in 2020.

The virus has mutated (as all viruses do) but in a less lethal way

Vaccinations and exposure over the past four years build up some acquired immunity

The combination has worked in our favor, Just hope that the next mutation is less, not more, lethal and that trend continues.

Old 03-23-2024, 12:02 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,091,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
From the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

The symptoms you report are very mild. Don't let your anxiety and fear make it worse.

The constant 24/7 coverage of a disease that didn't warrant that type of coverage is what is causing the fear and anxiety problems that many face.

I have had the controlyavirus twice and I am in a hazardous group, especially the first time. Overweight, smoker, drinker, weak heart, over 60, you name it. Get some of that Invermectin paste from Amazon. It really works. In fact, the second time I had controlyavirus I waited probably a week before I was able to start it as I had to wait for it to arrive. Two-three days later, I was just fine.

So, it doesn't matter when you start it and it doesn't cost $$$$$$$$$$$

https://www.amazon.com/Bimectin-1-87...s%2C194&sr=8-1

Old 03-23-2024, 12:04 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,091,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
So no - Ivermectin isn't what healed them. Or what healed anyone else, of COVID. They would've recovered without Ivermectin.
Wrong. Invermectin helped stop the controlyavirus for me. Twice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness