Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:07 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,320 times

Advertisements

As in all things, if there is alternative information to be found on a subject, then it should be read and understood, this is inclusive of mainstream information who most educated people are aware have alternative agendas, the least being the general public interest.

If there is nothing to be found by way of an alternative view or researched material, then it can be assumed there is none to be found...to date. Consider the following regarding Aluminium...

[Aluminium: EDF Suspected - cardiovascular or blood toxicant, neurotoxicant, respiratory toxicant. Implicated as a cause of brain damage; suspected factor in Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, convulsions and comas. More hazardous than most chemicals in 2 out of 6 ranking systems. On at least 2 federal regulatory lists. (This element is not toxic when only in trace amounts, indeed at such levels is even beneficial to the body, however a trace amount is extremely minute - the level in vaccines is enormously higher, at around 0.5%)]

This is a snippet of information relating to just one ingredient of vaccines, there are many more ingredients of course, in various vaccines. Do some research, it will be *very* enlightening!

Here's another...[A 12-pound, two-month-old baby could safely receive at least 30 mcg of aluminum per day. A 22-pound one-year-old could receive at least 50 mcg safely.....
........a newborn who gets a Hepatitis B injection on day one of life would receive 250 mcg of aluminum. But the FDA recommends that premature babies, and anyone with impaired kidney function, receive no more than 10 to 25 mcg of injected aluminum at any one time.]

It's all interesting stuff isn't it! Keep looking, there is scadds of information out there, both for and against.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
HUH? Do you know what a placebo is?
First off, yes I do know what a placebo is. Why are you asking? Secondly, this post was not started as a vaccine discussion, it was started because I desperately want to help my daughter. Unless you are in our position, you have no clue what it's like to take your normal healthy active daughter to the doctor for a check up and within days have a child that is fighting for her life. You don't have to believe or even agree with me about why my child is sick, all you need to know is that SHE IS SICK and no one knows how to help her. I don't know for sure that it is aluminum poisoning, but she has a lot of the symptoms, which by the way are very similiar to those that got the anthrax vaccine. Guess what the common element is!

There are other threads on here to debate vaccines and this was not intended to be one of them. I don't have a problem debating them, but not here please, I am looking for legimate answers here, not rude or snide comments. If you have some information about where we can go or even a website to research, then thank you. If you just want to debate how much aluminum is safe or the safety of vaccines, start another thread and I'll meet you there. If I sound a little short tonight, I apologize, but you see I just got back from yet another trip to the emergency room where my 17 year old daughter was taken because of not being able to breathe and chest pains.

So once again, I implore you if you have some advice please leave it.If you just want to debate vaccines or how wonderful aluminum is, start another thread, I'll see you there. In the meantime, no matter what your stance, please just pray that my daughter gets better!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,320 times
[quote=happeemommee;8019137]
not being able to breathe and chest pains. quote]

This may or may not be relevant but I was only talking to someone recently and their daughter, (similar age coincidentally), started to develop breathing issues and it was discovered, after a lengthy stay in hospital, that the place where she was boarding served mostly canned, packet, or such like foods for meals and it was the sulpher content that was giving these issues. Coming from the country she was never exposed to sulpher in such quantity.

Like I said, this may not be useful, but thought it was worth a mention.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 PM

2,312 posts, read 7,525,377 times
A friend of mine once almost died from copper poisoning. She was the first one up every morning in her very old house with copper plumbing. So she was the first one showering and drinking the water before it got a chance to run. This happened before I knew her, but she said she was very close to death before her doc figured it out. She recovered very quickly.

I say this to point out that metal poisoning does exist and it is diagnosed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness