Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2013, 01:11 PM

641 posts, read 1,020,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Who said anything about "failure"? Why are YOU automatically equating knowledge of one's history to an "excuse for failure", "not wanting to compete" or "affirmative action"?

Until YOU acknowledge your own racial biases, you will NEVER, EVER get it.
Because your whole argument is that slavery existed in the first place and its still "hurting your people".

People are ready to fight back against the hypocrisy in this country, just realize that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 01:16 PM

136 posts, read 116,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
No they don't and your example isn't what we are discussing. My point goes a step further than simply stating total numbers. You say that there are 17 red apples and 3 green ones. I'm saying that both groups have 2 apples with worms. Both groups have the same number of worms, but 2 worms out of 3 apples is a whole lot different than 2 worms out of 17 apples. The ultimate goal should be getting rid of the worms, not simply counting them. That being the case, it is necessary to investigate why the green apples are more predisposed to worms.
The percentage game was created, so that you could feel good about labeling an entire group of black people, while turning a blind eye to the millions of white people seeking social services and welfare.

Quote:
The research into IQ doesn't back you up (Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). It's worth pointing out that raw IQ isn't everything. The historical Asian value for homogeneity has resulted in excellence with rote learning and skills at the detriment (compared to the West) of creativity and entrepreneurship. I think it works out better for the world in the long run because Westerners are better at some things, whereas Asians have competitive advantages in other areas.

Although I live in the West, I don't view myself from an American lens, so western measures of intelligence, like IQ exams are meaningless in my view. Western cultures are very individualistic, whereas my culture is more community-centric. The Western way of thinking and structuring societies has proven to lead to high levels of crime, violence, ignorance and suicide. No thank you. You can keep your standardized testing and individualistic lifestyle, along with your superficial-brainwashing and frivolous entertainment and sports.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red3311 View Post
Because your whole argument is the fact that slavery existed in the first place and its still "hurting your people".

Well guess what, the knockout game is hurting MY PEOPLE and we are ready to fight back against the hypocrisy in this country, just realize that.
You are projecting your pre-formed racial bias onto my posts.

Who exactly are my people? Americans? Chinese? African? European? Woman?

FYI, the "knockout game" did not start with blacks. It began with suburban white kids. People like yourself run to the latest "racial" urban legends whenever your logic and intellect fails you. Also, thank you for proving my point that an educated "negro" is the worst nightmare to people like yourself.

ETA: I see that you edited your post when you realized just how foolish the statement proved to be.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Because your whole argument is that slavery existed in the first place and its still "hurting your people".

People are ready to fight back against the hypocrisy in this country, just realize that.
You don't believe that the past influences the present?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:21 PM

641 posts, read 1,020,776 times
Quote:
You are projecting your pre-formed racial bias onto my posts.

FYI, the "knockout game" did not start with blacks. It began with suburban white kids. People like yourself run to the latest "racial" urban legends whenever your logic and intellect fails you. Also, thank you for proving my point that an educated "negro" is the worst nightmare to people like yourself.

ETA: I see that you edited your post when you realized just how foolish the statement proved to be.
Oh Please, I did it to conform with the Rules of this message board. Truth is I dont see a bunch of white kids attacking jewish kids in NYC, its BLACK kids. Taxpayers have given those "less fortunate" so many opportunities and they just squander it. Then you/they all turn around and blame "slavery" or the "racist white republicans".

Old 11-25-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Oh Please, I did it to conform with the Rules of this message board. Truth is I dont see a bunch of white kids attacking jewish kids in NYC, its BLACK kids. Taxpayers have given those "less fortunate" so many opportunities and they just squander it. Then you/they all turn around and blame "slavery" or the "racist white republicans".
Once again, people like yourself are unable to stay on-topic and tend to resort to the "dog whistle" racist talking points instead of being able to intelligently discuss the issue.

Your comments are just as ridiculous as me bringing white fans rioting of soccer games or white women who blame their crimes on black men into the discussion. Why aren't you capable of staying on topic?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Hitler wiped out 1/3 of the Jewish population, yet they flourish socioeconomically. Their valuables were confiscated, families destroyed, and culture obliterated; however, they own most of the wealth.
What if the jews were told that they weren't really jewish and their culture, language and customs were stripped from them? What if Jewish women, children and men were separated from each other and not allowed to live as a family unit? What if they were forced for over 400 years to work under chattel slavery and told that they were subhuman. What if the Jewish women were raped by their oppressors, and forced to produce mixed children?

European jews do not have the same history of suffering as blacks. America and much of Western Europe defended the jews, fought on their behalf, and even gave them Palestinian land as a special gift along with countless monetary reparations.

Currently, Wealthy Jews own the majority of the media, and financial banking systems of the world. Jews are not oppressed, if anything, it appears as though many, especially those occupying Palestinian territory are the oppressors.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
I've only heard of 4 recent incidents of the knockout game, but according to you, all blacks are guilty, right?

Taxpayers have given the less fortunate (which is primarily comprised of whites in this country) so many opportunities and many of those tax payers are black (but of course, you exclude blacks, because in your world, blacks don't work and pay taxes).

And for the record, there's little difference in racial beliefs and ideology between a liberal and a conservative or a democrat and a republican. Both are on equal footing.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Hitler wiped out 1/3 of the Jewish population, yet they flourish socioeconomically. Their valuables were confiscated, families destroyed, and culture obliterated; however, they own most of the wealth.
And no one would EVER tell Jewish people that they need to forget the Holocaust, the Spanish Inquisition or any of the other atrocities that they have endured. Jewish people, in general, have a very strong respect for the religion, education and their cultural history. Yet Blacks are being told to throw ours in the trash.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
And no one would EVER tell Jewish people that they need to forget the Holocaust, the Spanish Inquisition or any of the other atrocities that they have endured. Jewish people, in general, have a very strong respect for the religion, education and their cultural history. Yet Blacks are being told to throw ours in the trash.
No one would dare ask a Jew to forget the holocaust or their history/culture. Jews can keep their "sacred" traditions from hundreds of years ago, but African Americans are told to forget our ancestors and the legacy of slavery in the U.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History