Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2014, 03:39 PM

804 posts, read 620,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
No you stop.

Yes, they certainly singled out Japanese-Americans because ONLY Japanese-Americans have been put in the JAPANESE INTERNMENT camp. ONLY THEM.
Well, as the name says they were Japanese internment camps. I am not surprised they did not put interned Italians and Germans there LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 03:47 PM

39,340 posts, read 27,722,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by risotto11 View Post
Well, as the name says they were Japanese internment camps. I am not surprised they did not put interned Italians and Germans there LOL
Well, then they shouldn't have called it Japanese internment camp, It should be called internment camp for the dangerous if the purpose of the camp was for national security purpose only. and PUT EVERBODY ON AMERICAN SOIL IN THE CAMP. DUH!

Old 01-15-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Well, then they shouldn't have called it Japanese internment camp,:
They haven't call them Japanese internment camp. You call them that. LOL The camps were actually called War Relocation Camps.

I do have to tell you: for someone so vocal on the subject, you lack very basic knowledge.
Why am I not surprised? lol

Old 01-15-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
They haven't. LOL The camps were called War Relocation Camps.
I do have to tell you: for someone so vocal on the subject, you lack very basic knowledge.
well, since your only defense of internment camp is national security, then how do you justify a five year old's potential threats to the national security? Those are common sense stuff.

I will ignore your another personal attack.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
well, since your only defense of internment camp is national security, then how do you justify a five year old's potential threats to the national security? Those are common sense stuff.

I will ignore your another personal attack.

It wasn't a personal attack but simply an assessment of your knowledge based on your previous posts. You just claimed that the Japanese were the only ones interned during WWII and then that the camps WERE called "Japanese internment camps".

Like I said for someone so emotional and outspoken on the issue it is surprising to see big gaps in knowledge. Don't you think you should do some reading before posting your opinions or maybe you just enjoy trolling?

Old 01-15-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
It's not a personal attack but simply an assesment of your knowledge based on your posts.
You claimed that the Japanese were the only ones interned during WWII and then that the camps were not called "Japanese internment camps".

Like I said for someone so emotional and outspoken on the issue it is surprising to see big gaps in knowledge. Don't you think you should do some reading before posting your opinions?
You haven't answered my question.

"How do you justify a five year old's potential threat to national security?" It is okay you can't justify it because I certainly cannot.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
They haven't call them Japanese internment camp. You call them that. LOL The camps were actually called War Relocation Camps.

You can call that five star hotel if you want to.
Still wouldn't change the fact.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
You haven't answered my question.

"How do you justify a five year old's potential threat to national security?" It is okay you can't justify it because I certainly cannot.

You haven't admitted that the Japanese were not singled out for internment.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
You can call that five star hotel if you want to.
It doesn't matter how I call it, what matters how in fact they were called.
Facts matter much more than opinions LOL
Get your facts straight.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
You haven't admitted that the Japanese were not singled out for internment.
Japanese-Americans were the one singled out for Japanese-American internment camp or relocation camp or five star hotel however you want to call it. Japanese-Americans were the ones who have been singled out to be the scapegoat of pearl harbor attack. Isn't that history?

If national security is the only reason, then ALL citizens should be put in the camp. Wouldn't you agree since you are the one who said internment camp was based upon national security and national security is number one priority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History