Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 08:50 PM

10,306 posts, read 6,842,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvingoodman View Post
Hey there,

I'm in need of some advice regarding a damaged concrete sidewalk, and I would appreciate your insights and suggestions. Over time, the sidewalk in front of my house has developed cracks and uneven surfaces, posing a safety hazard for pedestrians.

Should I consider a DIY solution or hire a professional contractor for this task? While I have some experience with minor repairs, I want to ensure a thorough and long-lasting fix that meets safety standards.

Are there any maintenance practices or treatments that can help extend the lifespan of the concrete sidewalk and minimize the likelihood of cracks and deterioration?

I look forward to your valuable suggestions and recommendations.

Best Regards,
Melvin
Welcome to the site, Mel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2024, 03:58 AM

3 posts, read 1,883 times
Hello everyone,

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who took the time to offer your insights and suggestions regarding the damaged concrete sidewalk in front of my house. Your responses have been incredibly helpful as I navigate this issue and seek the best approach to ensure the safety and longevity of the sidewalk.

Based on the feedback provided, it seems that hiring a professional contractor is the recommended course of action for addressing this task. Your emphasis on the importance of a thorough and long-lasting fix that meets safety standards has underscored the value of seeking expert assistance in this matter. I hire Concrete Pros Bend.

I'm also grateful to those of you who shared maintenance practices and treatments that can help extend the lifespan of concrete sidewalks and minimize the likelihood of cracks and deterioration. Your suggestions have provided me with valuable insights into proactive measures that can be taken to preserve the integrity of the sidewalk in the long term.

Once again, thank you all for your valuable contributions and willingness to share your expertise. Your input has been instrumental in guiding me towards a resolution for this concern, and I'm grateful to have access to such a supportive and knowledgeable community.

Best regards,

Melvin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House