Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 10:51 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston1197 View Post
It still blows my mind how liberals are shocked by this Chick-fil-A stance. For almost 50 years they have been this way. Leave it up to a liberal to miss something sitting right in front of their face.
Actually, both sides are doing the same thing.

I've always known about Chick-Fil-A and have gone there to support them.
I don't need Huckabbe to tell me to go on Aug. 1st to stand in line for 2 hours to buy lunch to show that I support Chick-Fil-A.

I still find this Houston's restaurant response pretty funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 11:07 AM

30 posts, read 54,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Actually, both sides are doing the same thing.

I've always known about Chick-Fil-A and have gone there to support them.
I don't need Huckabbe to tell me to go on Aug. 1st to stand in line for 2 hours to buy lunch to show that I support Chick-Fil-A.

I still find this Houston's restaurant response pretty funny.
I agree and thought it was funny as well. The Huckabbes of this world need to zip it because they make a lot of people look bad.

I'm a Conservative who actually supports Gay marriage and the fact that Chick-Fil-A holds a different set of beliefs doesn't phase me a bit. I still love their sandwiches and since people have started to give them a hard time I have found myself eating there more often. It's funny how liberals can pick and choose their battles on easy targets while at the same time they continue to jam Chris Brown without hesitation.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:42 AM

4,760 posts, read 13,827,101 times
I think if someone's name is Lynch, perhaps they shouldn't name a city after him. Or a lemonade.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:00 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
Quote:
This is the funniest thing I've seen

BTW, It'd be nice to know what happened to the blog post in the Houston Chronicle
Chick-fil-a-flap inspires chick-on-chick sandwich in houston - Houston Chronicle

Restaurant offering hot 'Chick on Chick Filet' sandwich - KIAH

Publicity stunt for a no name restaurant. Besides, I thought we couldn't talk about chick fil a in this forum?

Old 08-07-2012, 01:07 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Publicity stunt for a no name restaurant. Besides, I thought we couldn't talk about chick fil a in this forum?
We are talking about Houston's Beaver restaurant

Old 08-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
We are talking about Houston's Beaver restaurant
Yeah, but this is in reference to chick fil a, it should be shut down. I know CD is a leans left, but come on.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:30 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,154,391 times
Quote:
Publicity stunt for a no name restaurant.
Actually this restaurant is fairly well known, not the best food, but decent. It's a Monica Pope restaurant and she doesn't cook there, but she is one of the co-owners.

Do a quick google on Monica Pope and you see why this was probably on the menu.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Krinkle View Post
Actually this restaurant is fairly well known, not the best food, but decent. It's a Monica Pope restaurant and she doesn't cook there, but she is one of the co-owners.

Do a quick google on Monica Pope and you see why this was probably on the menu.
If I have to do a "google" serach, than like a I said a no name restaurant. I've never heard of her of her restaurant.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:53 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,827,101 times
Quote:
If I have to do a "google" serach, than like a I said a no name restaurant. I've never heard of her of her restaurant.
If you haven't heard of Monica Pope, then you aren't very familiar with the Houston restaurant scene. The person telling you to use Google was being kind.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
If you haven't heard of Monica Pope, then you aren't very familiar with the Houston restaurant scene. The person telling you to use Google was being kind.
I googled her, thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life Im never going to get back to look up some loser reality show chef. She doesn't own any of the restaurants I freqent. Sorry your post=fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston