Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 07:56 PM

114 posts, read 225,139 times

Advertisements

this thread is fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM

2,086 posts, read 4,132,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Many of his supporters dont have good use of punctuation and spacing. Just an observation.
You probably don't want to **** off his supporters.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:02 AM

2,086 posts, read 4,132,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteGuy View Post
I'm assuming you're a supporter as well. Just a hunch.
Too late!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:12 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,446,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteGuy View Post
I'm assuming you're a supporter as well. Just a hunch.
A Cau Chin supporter followup post? Looks like his internet marketing team is evolving!

Old 04-06-2012, 06:31 AM

366 posts, read 797,299 times
Went to see him back in '99. His prediction was meh. He used a deck of cards to do some predictions, but I remember him answer questions completely wrong and his card usage was based on his vague use of questions to make you think he was on target. Still meh.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,326 times
Can anyone be specific on something he's told you that has come true?

Old 05-24-2012, 02:47 PM

118 posts, read 210,895 times
I heard of Cau 9 but went to see Co Le (Aunt Le) over on Beechnut instead. Heard that she is better. She lit some incense, rang a gong and had me shuffle a deck of playing cards. She was pretty accurate on past, present and near future events. She knew which year were bad and which were great for me. She told me to becareful driving in December of that year. I was very cautious that month and was able to dodge a red light runner in Midtown. We came inches from hitting. She also predict a death in the family that year based off a black jack that i picked out of the deck. My uncle passed away that year at 53 of a heart attack. We have a small family here in Houston so I wasn't sure who time it was. She was correct that I was going to travel alot that summer and that I will start a new job in July. I wrote everthing down and still amazed of all the coincident or prediction. I did asked about lotto numbers and she told me not to waste my money. She did predict that i will be well off but not by lotto texas. So far she's halfway right about this. I've won 50k this year playing poker and will spend a whole month in Vegas for the WSOP. Hopefully she's right about being well off. Will post my result in July.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:56 PM

1 posts, read 2,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KITTENEYES17 View Post
I went to this guy today he is a fraud I can prove it by the bull people that come to pick up plates of oranges, I did my snooping around this small office and found out there is a small "massage" shop a few doors down from house of amos with there windows tinted to most people it would catch your eye but to me it did because ive been to these Asian ***** house and the same girls I saw in there where the same girls I saw picking these plates of oranges up from his office in skimpy outfits what I suspect its some kinda of drugs in there I suggest everyone investigate this aswell I have already tip off the police these people are well connected this guy is not a buddist the helpers he has do in fact scope people out I can back this up because I drive a escalade but before I got there I parked it across the street at some appartments and walked there and he told me that I would have money during December and a car lmao wtf I already have that he such a phony what he is doing is helping run an illegal prostitution ring if you don't belive me look for ur self be a guy and walk into the small shop a few doors down with a neon light on and black tinted windows called "massage" and ull see the half naked Asian girls and if u go all the way in watch them try to sell u sex for cash and those very same girls are going to his office and picking up plates of oranged that look like there glued together because of the way these people handle these plates and they never fall off aside from the fact they are suspiciously over sized and there not grape fruits just go and scope this place out like I said u will notice the half naked Asian girls they go there I suggest anyone that does go to also park your cars away from this place and see what he says I for 1 like I said have reported his but and as far for the reading its 100% bull

Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 PM

115 posts, read 396,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KITTENEYES17 View Post
He predicted that I will get married...which is true!...so for that he is 100% correct! He also predicted that we will have 3 kids, but we only ended up with one. So for that he is 33% correct. So if you add it all up, he is 133% correct...amazing!

Old 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,821,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingster View Post
He predicted that I will get married...which is true!...so for that he is 100% correct! He also predicted that we will have 3 kids, but we only ended up with one. So for that he is 33% correct. So if you add it all up, he is 133% correct...amazing!

First of all, I'm not sure about your math. If you count each kid as a prediction, plus the marriage that is 4 predictions. 2 of which were right...that's 50%. Basically the same percentages as a coin flip.

Why can't this thread die? Next we will have a "Ms. Cleo" thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston