Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2012, 04:19 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times

Advertisements

A true psychic would win a few lotteries and not waste his time giving advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 07:14 AM

1 posts, read 2,986 times
.. I am dragging my skeptical husband along with me to see him... I will post my experience.
3/3/12

Old 03-03-2012, 08:09 AM

235 posts, read 803,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCK2 View Post
.. I am dragging my skeptical husband along with me to see him... I will post my experience.
3/3/12
How do these folks totally new to City-Data.com seem to find just this thread? They must be psychic!

Old 04-05-2012, 11:39 AM

2 posts, read 5,678 times
Default Personal Experience

Apparently,majority of Houstonians has heard of Cau Chin. I was a bit skeptical about it like most people but I went to visit him the other day anyways just for the experience. And let me tell you, "I truly believe he is the real deal". Before I went in for the visit I did some research and like most of you may already know, you have to get in line before it opens, which is 8 am bc he only sees 60 people per day. I arrived there at around 8 am to see if I was able to see him before my 10 am class at U of H, I knew there was a very slim chance of that happening but I attempted anyways. I walked in and no surprise to me, the waiting room was already full and there were one or two people standing bc all the chairs were already occupied. In my head I was thinking " there was no way possible for me to see him before class" but then surprisingly his assistant directed me to sit at one of the four chairs that was placed in front of his office. Two on the left and two on the right, the two on the right were occupied by a hispanic couple in the process of a reading. He was giving them a reading from his office, his assistant was translating what he was saying due to the language barrier. The phone began to ring and his assistant then hands me the phone to answer, I had no idea as to what was happening but answered as requested, I answered two phone calls while I was there. I thought it was a bit unusual, I guess his assistant was busy translating. Anyways, I was next in line, he asked me of the preferred language and then my religion. From that point on he made a nonbeliever, like myself into something quite the opposite. He told me very specific details about my life that only myself would know, everything was about 95% accurate to my knowledge. I will not get into details bc it's too personal. I had written down some questions on a sheet of paper but had forgotten it in the car and I had told him that, he tells me not to worry bc "he had already answered all of the many questions that was on there". He was indeed correct bc I looked over it after arriving at school. It may be possible that he has reached that level of enlightenment. I was there for about only 10 minutes, no signing-in required, found parking and made it to class on time. It's quite possible that he wanted to convince me that he was "The Real Deal" and after the experience, what can I do but to agree? After all I jumped ahead of about twenty something people and had made it school on time. Please don't take my word for it, go experience it for yourself. There's a reason why Cau Chin is so well known. Thanks for reading my post.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 AM

660 posts, read 1,617,171 times
Lol

Old 04-05-2012, 01:55 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,176,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteGuy View Post
Apparently,majority of Houstonians has heard of Cau Chin. I was a bit skeptical about it like most people but I went to visit him the other day anyways just for the experience. And let me tell you, "I truly believe he is the real deal". Before I went in for the visit I did some research and like most of you may already know, you have to get in line before it opens, which is 8 am bc he only sees 60 people per day. I arrived there at around 8 am to see if I was able to see him before my 10 am class at U of H, I knew there was a very slim chance of that happening but I attempted anyways. I walked in and no surprise to me, the waiting room was already full and there were one or two people standing bc all the chairs were already occupied. In my head I was thinking " there was no way possible for me to see him before class" but then surprisingly his assistant directed me to sit at one of the four chairs that was placed in front of his office. Two on the left and two on the right, the two on the right were occupied by a hispanic couple in the process of a reading. He was giving them a reading from his office, his assistant was translating what he was saying due to the language barrier. The phone began to ring and his assistant then hands me the phone to answer, I had no idea as to what was happening but answered as requested, I answered two phone calls while I was there. I thought it was a bit unusual, I guess his assistant was busy translating. Anyways, I was next in line, he asked me of the preferred language and then my religion. From that point on he made a nonbeliever, like myself into something quite the opposite. He told me very specific details about my life that only myself would know, everything was about 95% accurate to my knowledge. I will not get into details bc it's too personal. I had written down some questions on a sheet of paper but had forgotten it in the car and I had told him that, he tells me not to worry bc "he had already answered all of the many questions that was on there". He was indeed correct bc I looked over it after arriving at school. It may be possible that he has reached that level of enlightenment. I was there for about only 10 minutes, no signing-in required, found parking and made it to class on time. It's quite possible that he wanted to convince me that he was "The Real Deal" and after the experience, what can I do but to agree? After all I jumped ahead of about twenty something people and had made it school on time. Please don't take my word for it, go experience it for yourself. There's a reason why Cau Chin is so well known. Thanks for reading my post.
I paid good money to see this hack. I didn't win the lottery, lost my car keys and broke my pen all just after I visited him. Cau Chin no good for me.

Ronnie

Old 04-05-2012, 04:12 PM

127 posts, read 400,639 times
I've been to a few of these "Oh my ..." he is so good, he is the real deal blah blah blah. In the end, I'm like seriously? then I turn to my friend and was like Seriously? then I look at the person and was like "I would give you money, but I don't buy it."

I bet they also tell you the requirement for the good fortune to come true is to believe in the good fortune told, uh huh. Let's all do that.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:16 PM

19 posts, read 44,424 times
I think that if you want to see Uncle Nine (yes, his nick means so in Vietnamese), go with a Vietnamese friend who has a college level or more of education, he or she will evaluate things of Uncle Nine plays. In Vietnam some people like Uncle Nine (if female they get the nick of Aunt) play the medium to "call" spirits (good or bad) to tell something. I can't judge this practice of medium, but I am sure that it is not at all Buddhist practice which seeks the inside peace of self.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:48 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,932,502 times
Many of his supporters dont have good use of punctuation and spacing. Just an observation.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:42 PM

2 posts, read 5,678 times
I'm assuming you're a supporter as well. Just a hunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston