Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 08:38 AM

42 posts, read 105,301 times

Advertisements

Syringaloid, Boise currently has a licensed location which has a limited menu and there are some other differences. IF will have the first stand alone franchise. Boise should end up with a stand alone next year. CFA does some licensed locations in colleges and airports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 02:20 PM

1 posts, read 2,120 times
YES! bring CFA to Idaho! I am from ATL and I miss Chick-fil-a more than anything. You should consider opening one in Rexburg. There is a huge student population and I know that it would get TONS of business. If not, I am more than willing to travel to IF. Also, LDS people are Chriatians so it would be great to build one in an LDS community.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:47 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,668,019 times
Not positive about this, but I would assume locations in Idaho will make other locations more possible due to the distribution of product. So we have a Boise walkup location, now an IF/Ammon drive up location, so future locations should be in the pipeline, as the distribution network will make more sense. So I expect to see Pocatello, Twin, and Rexburg coming on line in the the next year or so.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:09 PM

Chick-fil-a in Idaho Falls / Ammon-photo-1.jpg

Chick-fil-a in Idaho Falls / Ammon-photo-2.jpg

Chick-fil-a in Idaho Falls / Ammon-photo-3.jpg

Old 09-27-2011, 06:14 PM

I posted some pictures above. There have been a couple delays in construction with the soil in the parking lot. So long story short, the store has been pushed back to December 1st. Things on the inside are moving along. Most of the vent hoods and coolers have been installed. My wife Lauren and I arrived to town Friday and have gotten moved in. We have had a great first week so far and are loving the weather. We just got our temporary trailer delivered so we can begin hiring in about 3-4 weeks. Thanks for the earlier recommendation of the Snake Bite from a previous thread. I think I am going to try every single thing on the menu. We have eaten their twice already! Anyone know of any up coming events in town? Excited to check out the market on Saturday as well.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:30 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,271,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedizzy24 View Post
I posted some pictures above. There have been a couple delays in construction with the soil in the parking lot. So long story short, the store has been pushed back to December 1st. Things on the inside are moving along. Most of the vent hoods and coolers have been installed. My wife Lauren and I arrived to town Friday and have gotten moved in. We have had a great first week so far and are loving the weather. We just got our temporary trailer delivered so we can begin hiring in about 3-4 weeks. Thanks for the earlier recommendation of the Snake Bite from a previous thread. I think I am going to try every single thing on the menu. We have eaten their twice already! Anyone know of any up coming events in town? Excited to check out the market on Saturday as well.
Welcome to IF Nate & Lauren

You will be having more fun than you thought this Saturday if you're going to the market downtown at Snake River Landing as it's the Oktoberfest celebration! It runs from 12:00-6:00pm.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:12 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,668,019 times
Welcome! You will do well here. I have no doubt.

Just get ready for a quick change in weather. IF usually has no fall, it goes from summer to winter in about a week

Old 09-29-2011, 01:08 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,271,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
Welcome! You will do well here. I have no doubt.

Just get ready for a quick change in weather. IF usually has no fall, it goes from summer to winter in about a week
Truer words were never spoken. Not this weekend, but the following it will hit

Old 10-02-2011, 11:52 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Welcome to I.F., Nate & family!
If you haven't bought winter coats for your bunch yet, do so. Halloween is almost always way cold, and often at freezing when the sun goes down.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 AM

9 posts, read 17,614 times
Is there any way someone could post some recent photos? Thanks!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls