Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the Current Illegal Aliens get US Citizenship- as long as they wait at the end of the line?
Yes, because they are here working and part of our society 1 2.33%
Maybe, if they have remarkable skills and are crime free 6 13.95%
No, because they broke the law 24 55.81%
They should ALL be put in Prison and then Deported 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 PM

1,028 posts, read 2,340,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If caught a second time for being here illegally------that is a Felony.
sounds right . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 12:29 PM

11 posts, read 22,140 times
jaja whatever illegals are not the only criminals in here your own people is criminal too.Dont talk about the others if you dont know we came to these country to work and give our family a better life we dont care what job we do and thats the difference between your peolpe and our people where I and where my parents work there is alot of white and color people and they are so leazy they dont want to do what we do so dont be talking, we deserve to be here and I'm so sure about that.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:50 PM

i have been living here in the united state for allmost 7 years and am not legal my parents move to here to give me a better life i go to school and i have good grades am gonna graduate from high school and am planning to go to collage some white people and color people at my school dont
appreciate what they parents do for them.I love my parents and my so thankful for they hard work.Yes we are illegal but we pay taxes we have our onw house and most of you people don't ,even though you have all your life living here.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:01 PM

thats what you think if we left these country who is going to do all the jobs your people dont want to do why dont you see that your people is to leazy to do all those jobs.If you go to a Cleaning company all you going to see is illegal people if you go to a Kitchen of a rstaurant all you going to see is illegal people ."think before you talk"

Old 11-29-2008, 01:03 PM

get use to it because some day these country will be back to our hands .

Old 11-29-2008, 01:14 PM

yes thats true you break the laws too and you talk about the immigrants because they are braking the laws if you dont respect your own contry who is.. lol

Old 11-29-2008, 01:18 PM

in mexico we will never treat you the way you want to treat us . in many places of mexico there is people that speks english just to help you when you go visit there

Old 11-29-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
NO!!!!!!!!! Send them home, take retinal scans and fingerprints and DNA first. If they return, jail them. [moderator cut: inappropriate comments]
why dont they jail you for being so racist

Old 11-29-2008, 01:54 PM

347 posts, read 1,095,691 times
Illegal immigrants can get US citizenship, AFTER they leave and re-enter with a Legal status and apply for citizenship the good old way.
I've seen many legal immigrants from other nations here on work visas and then wait years and years to get citizenship status. Legalizing illegal immigrants is unfair to all these people who have done it the right way. It makes a mockery of them. Besides, if you must just grant citizenship, why have an immigration policy at all? Please, just walk/sail/fly right in, buddies....

Old 11-29-2008, 02:27 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,934,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany_1991 View Post
get use to it because some day these country will be back to our hands .
mexicans should be concentrating on fixing mexico's corruption and incompetence, instead of fleeing their own country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration