Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 03:35 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,347,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
So you are also against legal immigration now?

Are Legal immigrants not part of that "OUR" too?

You anti's can't help but to show your real intentions.
How does the posters remark "excessive, uncontrolled amounts of legal immigration" make one against legal immigration? Nice stretch there.

You pro-illegals can't help but show your real intentions either. At least we are pro-America and pro-laws.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:04 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,538,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
How does the posters remark "excessive, uncontrolled amounts of legal immigration" make one against legal immigration? Nice stretch there.

You pro-illegals can't help but show your real intentions either. At least we are pro-America and pro-laws.
My intentions are to find where we can meet in the middle and reform immigration. I don't come here to vent irrationally on the verge of xenophobia.

It's not a simple issue.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:15 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,486,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Maybe you should look at the human and financial cost of illegal immigration and excessive, uncontrolled amounts of legal immigration and you will realize why we are they way we are.

Nobody wants to kill anybody, nobody wants to see anyone get hurt. We just want OUR country back ... all of it, from New York to Los Angeles and from El Paso to Blaine.

You've said it, thanks for sharing most of our feelings. And guess the hell what, we as Americans are entitled to our feelings, no on person likes it, who the hell cares. If they are here illegally, they are entitled to not one thing.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:16 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,133,027 times
Quote:
My intentions are to find where we can meet in the middle and reform immigration. I don't come here to vent irrationally on the verge of xenophobia.

It's not a simple issue.
What do you mean by "in the middle"? Amnesty by a different name and increase legal immigration by even more? That seems to be the only solution proposed by the pros and their shills in the FedGov ....

Old 05-15-2011, 04:25 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,538,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
What do you mean by "in the middle"? Amnesty by a different name and increase legal immigration by even more? That seems to be the only solution proposed by the pros and their shills in the FedGov ....
Pass Dream Act, no need to punish kids.

Stop employers from hiring illegals.

Strengthen the border and relationships with our neighboring countries to stop illegal immigration.

Do something (IDK what) to slow down the druggies in America and the cartels feeding them, or just legalize it all.

Last edited by Mach50; 05-15-2011 at 04:43 PM..

Old 05-15-2011, 04:48 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,620,740 times
Quote:
or just legalize it all.
the ideal solution. get rid of immigration laws and border patrols. complete waste of money

Old 05-15-2011, 05:06 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,257,073 times
To the OP: Tell me about it.

I guess.......................what goes around comes around. Oh, silly me. Most Mexicans are Indigenous to a vast region of the current USA.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:11 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,620,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
I guess.......................what goes around comes around. Oh, silly me. Most Mexicans are Indigenous to a vast region of the current USA.
no they aren't. you think all the original inhabitants of the american southwest moved to mexico after the US took over? no they stayed put.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:14 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,494,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
To the OP: Tell me about it.

And my madres people, the Aztecs, killed other Indians in what is now Mexico so quit blaming the USA. And the Aztecs were NOT in Arizona, etc. before Columbus. The Apache, Navajo, etc. wouldve killed them.

So the white people werent alone in doing bad things before you and I were born.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:16 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,691,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
And my madres people, the Aztecs, killed other Indians in what is now Mexico so quit blaming the USA. And the Aztecs were NOT in Arizona, etc. before Columbus. The Apache, Navajo, etc. wouldve killed them.

So the white people werent alone in doing bad things before you and I were born.
Hey Erik, Brazil was full of Natives before the Portuguese went over there in the 1500's (if I am not mistaken). Brazilians have no right to have legal immigration laws because they killed all the Indians!

Let's invade BRAZIL!!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration