Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 11:16 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,855,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
BofA has absolutely nothing to complain about. They set out to destroy the USA and while they were gouging Americans, they were giving free money transfer programs to illegals -- helping to send billions of untaxed dollars out of the country...
You don´t have to be an illegal alien for the BoA program called ¨SafeSend¨ (specifically to send money to Mexico), just to have a BoA account. What I´ve sent to my Mother-in-Law was legally earned and taxed. Say if I had burned or buried the money instead, isn´t it my money to do with what I want?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 08:32 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,806,156 times
Bank of American may be laying off up to 10,000 people. It seems like the boycott is working.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:40 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,021,387 times
Quote:
Bank of American may be laying off up to 10,000 people. It seems like the boycott is working.
lol

Good job guys, y'all put a bunch of real Americans out of work!

Spoiler
of course, the truth is the boycott had zero to do with this.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:42 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,759,673 times
Quote:
Even if it was true(which is not), you so called "patriots" are glad that you are putting other Americans out of work?

Old 08-21-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Even if it was true(which is not), you so called "patriots" are glad that you are putting other Americans out of work?
Yes -- traitor Americans should lose their jobs.

Let's see.....how much money does the Bank of American manage to send out of the country every month? How can one that was so very active in it's role of the destruction of the USA object when their goal is met?

Old 08-21-2011, 08:58 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,213,223 times
Quote:

Let's see.....how much money does the Bank of American manage to send out of the country every month? How can one that was so very active in it's role of the destruction of the USA object when their goal is met?
You realize the people who lose their jobs are basically all going to be very low-level employees, right? The type of people who have zero impact on this sort of policy.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:26 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,338,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
You don´t have to be an illegal alien for the BoA program called ¨SafeSend¨ (specifically to send money to Mexico), just to have a BoA account. What I´ve sent to my Mother-in-Law was legally earned and taxed. Say if I had burned or buried the money instead, isn´t it my money to do with what I want?
No one has stated that in here. Of course Americans can send their money out of the country if they so choose. Most don't though. However, the fact remains that many illegals do it to the tune of billions of dollars when the money they have earned to do so was acquired by working here illegally and those dollars are not being spent in our economy.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:09 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,759,673 times
Quote:

How do you figure they are "traitors"? Do you even know the political views of these workers?

Old 08-21-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
How do you figure they are "traitors"? Do you even know the political views of these workers?
Because of how they betrayed the American people. That bank sees the USA as nothing but a country to raid and pillage and plunder.

Ask yourself - what good has that bank done for the people of this country? Raise credit card rates on Americans while making it free for illegals to send billions of untaxed dollars out of the country? Or the subprime loans they encouraged people to take? Afterall, someone was getting very rich off all that.

Let this bank fail. There are better banks.

This from the OP article: (they need to keep the boycott)

It is a violation of federal law to aid and abet illegal aliens inside the United States and numerous certified polls show that over 80% of Americans oppose benefits knowingly offered to illegal aliens.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:31 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,021,387 times
News flash: committing a crime doesn't make one a traitor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration