Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 10:52 AM

268 posts, read 392,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Start backing up with factual data please, On the contrary, i live in San Clemente, and we have no problems in this area as you say. I own two rental properties, and from what i have seen the last couple of months, illegals are leaving and going to Arizona, and New Mexico. From what i am being told. The inland area, does not even have the problem as it once did. I myself and many friends, and yes i have many who live thruout this State, see it getting better.

Infact in my area we have some new recruits that just moved here from the E.C. and from Texas, and they love it out here.

Show me facts please, and data.

Yes we have a problem with illegals, and until we have a Governemnt that acutally gives a damn about this problem, your States as i understand, are seeing more and more illegals also.

California is much bigger then just Hollywood, most of your States would not even be half the size of this State, it is huge

Tell me every single County and area they have taken over. And facts to back
it up.

Here you go.

CA. Sanctuary cities

Bell Gardens, California

Berkeley, California (reported 6/23/09)

City of Industry, California

City of Commerce, California

Coachella, California (considering)

Cypress, California

Davis, California

Diamond Bar, California

Downey, California

Fresno, California (disputed 7/6/10 - see below)

Lakewood, California

Long Beach, California

Los Angeles, California

Lynwood, California

Maywood, California

Montebello, California (disputed 6/28/10, see below)

National City, California

Norwalk, California

Oakland, California

Paramount, California

Pico Rivera, California

Salinas, California

San Bernardino California

San Diego, California

San Francisco, California (1989)

San Jose, California

Santa Cruz, California

Sonoma County, California (2006)

South Gate, California

Vernon, California

Watsonville, California

Wilmington, California

Now go to the U haul website. Get a truck rental price one was to CA. I can tell you I spent over three grand going to TX. However TX. to CA. Would be around $400.00

Personally I don't need scientific evidence that Mexico is taking back California.
I could see it with my own eyes.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:29 AM

256 posts, read 287,289 times
In my opinion, the biggest problem with California is that they have allowed illegal aliens to flood the country then they have allowed them procreate and infiltrate the government. Now, the illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies are in charge running the show.

If other states are smart they will take heed and vote out any and all Latino elected officials and never vote one in office, the same with the Muslims. Unless, you want the United States to go to the wayside like Rome did, the people of the America had better pay attention!

Old 10-02-2011, 11:49 AM
jw2

2,028 posts, read 3,268,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by handog View Post
Now go to the U haul website. Get a truck rental price one was to CA. I can tell you I spent over three grand going to TX. However TX. to CA. Would be around $400.00

UHaul truck rentals is your gauge? They represent the lower class movers. I think it is fair to assume that more unemployed Californians are moving to Texas than vice versa.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:57 AM

37,152 posts, read 42,260,441 times
"The only thing left out there now is Hollywood"? And this is in discussion of illegal immigration? Just to get this straight in my head.

For some reason I think the OP doesn't know anything about CA...

Old 10-02-2011, 12:27 PM

268 posts, read 392,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
UHaul truck rentals is your gauge? They represent the lower class movers. I think it is fair to assume that more unemployed Californians are moving to Texas than vice versa.
What you call low class are actually the middle class. Sure, the rich would have their belongings moved by professionals with white gloves.

If the current trend continues And I believe it will, there will be no middle class in CA. There will be the super rich and the super poor. The ones who mow their lawns and do the dishes.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:49 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,851,628 times
I found this map of census data on CNN: Defining America: Exploring the 2010 census - CNN.com

Ultimately White, Black, and Native American populations have decreased in California, less than a million all told. Asian (+1.2 million), Pacific Islanders (+25 thousand), and Hispanics (+3 million) populations have increased in the state. Whites still hold a majority in the state, almost a million over the Hispanic population.

With California's population growing by 10% in the last decade, the topic should be titled differently, is it meant to highlight "White Flight" instead?...

Old 10-02-2011, 01:53 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,752,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I found this map of census data on CNN: Defining America: Exploring the 2010 census - CNN.com

Ultimately White, Black, and Native American populations have decreased in California, less than a million all told. Asian (+1.2 million), Pacific Islanders (+25 thousand), and Hispanics (+3 million) populations have increased in the state. Whites still hold a majority in the state, almost a million over the Hispanic population.

With California's population growing by 10% in the last decade, the topic should be titled differently, is it meant to highlight "White Flight" instead?...
You just said black and American Indian populations have decreased --along with whites -- that looks more like "American Flight" instead.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
I've used U haul and I'm not lower class. I would consider welfare recipients to be lower class -- and they're not leaving California and going to Texas where the welfare handouts are not quite as lavish.

Uhaul rentals represent the working class, middle class, employed and unemployed but wanting to work.

Uhaul rentals are very good indication because they reflect those people relocating to find jobs.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:58 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,759,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You're right. But illegals were far down the list when I decided to relocate. At the top? A state government that over-regulated, overtaxed and over-controlled the people.
Ditto this. We left for business reasons along with tax reasons. We knew we could not afford to retire in CA.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Ditto this. We left for business reasons along with tax reasons. We knew we could not afford to retire in CA.
Illegals = tax reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.