Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 06:32 PM

36,669 posts, read 67,645,533 times

Advertisements

Furthermore, it appears California's economy has grown faster without the angry Caucasians. Thanks for leaving.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:33 PM

36,669 posts, read 67,645,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What?
You are holding White Hispanics to a more strict standard than millions of White Americans who are also 'mixed race' somewhere in their past.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:38 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,336,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Hahahaha....Every immigrant is illegal? Is that the BS this crowd wants to force down our throats?

Its a lie.

The vast majority of immigrants in California are quite legal. Get over it.
Wherever did I say that all immigrants are here illegally? Usually when your type/side say "newcomers" you mean illegal aliens and are an illegal alien sympathizer. You hate the white majority in this country. I have read and seen it all before.

Why would you make a statement that you would be glad to see whites leave if you don't hate white people? We have plenty of room for "newcomers" if they come legally and no one is opposed to legal immigration. Why would white citizens have to leave to make room for them? Whose country do you think this is? It belongs to all Americans regardless of their race. So again, why your hateful comment?

Old 10-02-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
You are holding White Hispanics to a more strict standard than millions of White Americans who are also 'mixed race' somewhere in their past.
Please explain what these strict standards are and where I have ever said such a thing.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Furthermore, it appears California's economy has grown faster without the angry Caucasians. Thanks for leaving.
Ok, now you are just race baiting and a hater of white people to boot. White people get angry about the same issues as other racial groups do and most of it is justified anger. California's economy is in the tank. Are you kidding me? I feel no further need to converse with someone who is a hater of a certain race. Perhaps you could get some counseling for it. Bye.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:57 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,854,663 times
Quote:
Please explain what these strict standards are and where I have ever said such a thing.
Actually I have observed this from you for some time, they're right...

Old 10-02-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Actually I have observed this from you for some time, they're right...
Why don't you explain then how I supposedly put stricter standards on Hispanics in regards to their genetic/racial makeup? Since you claimed you were white at first and then said you were of mixed race, I am fine with that but everyone should be honest about themselves from the get go. What's there to hide or lie about anyway? If a mestizo is calling themselves only white or a white of mixed race is only calling themselves white then they are both wrong.

By the way, what is your opinion of what this poster said about white people? I mean since you also are a part of the white race, why aren't you offended and said anything to them? I am having flashbacks when this happened before. Perhaps you find him "witty"?

Last edited by chicagonut; 10-02-2011 at 07:13 PM..

Old 10-02-2011, 07:14 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,249,805 times
Quote:
Most of the Hispanics in this country are of mixed race, not just white per se.
US Census...

The 2000 U.S. census states that racial categories "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country. They do not conform to any biological, anthropological or genetic criteria

Therefore Hispanic whites...are white...

Sorry about that.

and when you suggest otherwise you enter into the racist domain.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:27 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,854,663 times
Quote:
Why don't you explain then how I supposedly put stricter standards on Hispanics in regards to their genetic/racial makeup? Since you claimed you were white at first and then said you were of mixed race, I am fine with that but everyone should be honest about themselves from the get go. What's there to hide or lie about anyway? If a mestizo is calling themselves only white or a white of mixed race is only calling themselves white then they are both wrong.

By the way, what is your opinion of what this poster said about white people? I mean since you also are a part of the white race, why aren't you offended and said anything to them? I am having flashbacks when this happened before. Perhaps you find him "witty"?
I am of mixed race, so the comment doesn't have any bearing on me (I also left California after living there six years, but that was a long time ago)...

No "White Guilt" for me...

Old 10-02-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I am of mixed race, so the comment doesn't have any bearing on me (I also left California after living there six years, but that was a long time ago)...

No "White Guilt" for me...
So what that you are of mixed race? If I remember correctly you said you were mostly white and look white so why wouldn't you be offended by his remarks? Why would you not want to defend white Americans from such vile remarks? Have you really gone that far down the road? You certainly don't have a problem defending Hispanics/Mexicans/mestizos whether they be legal or illegal so what's up with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration