Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2007, 10:20 PM

902 posts, read 719,767 times

Advertisements

It is not irrelevant at all. But then....

Old 12-05-2007, 10:24 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,682,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
It is not irrelevant at all. But then....
Sure it is, which is why we need the fence. Because illegal aliens are a clear and present danger to America. Every day even one is here this nation suffers because of it.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:25 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,956,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Sure it is, which is why we need the fence. Because illegal aliens are a clear and present danger to America. Every day even one is here this nation suffers because of it.
They are a clear and present danger to low middle class Americans. point set.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
They are a clear and present danger to low middle class Americans. point set.
So you agree illegal aliens are a clear and present danger to Americans. Good.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:30 PM

Quote:
So you agree illegal aliens are a clear and present danger to Americans. Good.
No no, a clear and set danger to lower middle class Americans.. wait for it.. JOBS! Thats what this is about, its about Jobs.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
No no, a clear and set danger to lower middle class Americans.. wait for it.. JOBS! Thats what this is about, its about Jobs.
Of course it's about jobs, it's also about protecting Americans from the mulitude of criminal behavior of illegals, and stopping the flow of American money out of this country and a number of other reasons. Which is why we need a wall and a fully armed military on the border.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Of course it's about jobs, it's also about protecting Americans from the mulitude of criminal behavior of illegals, and stopping the flow of American money out of this country and a number of other reasons. Which is why we need a wall and a fully armed military on the border.
Oh yea, just like how all illegal immigrants kill people, assault people with deadly weapons, street race, deal drugs and all of this illegal behavior. And surely making a wall will stop the flow of U.S dollars to Mexico

Old 12-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Oh yea, just like how all illegal immigrants kill people, assault people with deadly weapons, street race, deal drugs and all of this illegal behavior. And surely making a wall will stop the flow of U.S dollars to Mexico

Sure it would. It would stop illegals from getting into the US. Every single illegal alien is a criminal and belongs in prison. Some are even more criminal and violent to boot. Putting up a wall protects us. Toss them over the fence and they can't get back.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:11 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,246,833 times
Quote:
Prologic
In a perfect USA all americans would be both willing and able to due the college route. Me? I never wanted college. Hate sitting in class rooms and learn very little from text books. I am not slow or stupid. I just don't like the class room. Many many people are just like me. So we should be forced to watch our jobs stolen by illegals? All the money in the world wont make me change. I learn by doing. Illegals forced me from 1 trade and many others. That being drywall. Their work was not equal to mine in quality but they did it for half. That is the reality of what illegals do. They could afford to do it for half because they didnt have to pay taxes, have insurance, or gaurentee their work. They are gone after the jobs done...
The border if fenced and controled would reduce drug trafficing over the border, illegals from crossing, prevent future terrorists and or spies from entering unchecked.
We could bring troops home from Germany, Korea, and japan to satisfy the need. Money saved from supporting overseas bases whose need is questionable would ease the cost of the fence.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:52 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,452,758 times
Quote:
So even though your neighbor could be a nice honest person, with high morals, hard worker. The fact that they are an illegal immigrant they are a ruthless criminal in your book and should be treated like criminal scum in your book?
They knowingly commited a crime and should be treated accordingly.
Not awarded!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.