Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 02:45 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,151,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
However, the article says nothing about illegal immigration. This should go under another section such as politics and controversies. And everyone spouts racism.. I mean jesus.. there are White gangs centered around racism. Ever seen American History X?
If it were not sad; this would be comical:

Being that both the 'Mexica Movement' as well as the 'Nazi Low Riders' allow people who are 1/2 indigenous heritage in-------theoretically at least someone like our Mach50thunderdart would qualify for membership in both organizations.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:49 PM

2,541 posts, read 11,338,636 times
Yes there are legal hispanic gangbangers, and there are also lots of illegal hispanic criminals. And this has been going on before I was born. The legal hispanics, and illegals have also always been working together, fighting each other, and doing bad things.

I can blame the gang problem on lots of things INCLUDING THE ILLEGALS.

By the way lots of the legal hispanic gangbangers are just the anchor babies of illegals.

There are lots of gangbangers who are citizens. So I guess we should open the borders?

Old 10-21-2007, 02:56 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,571 times
Anchor Babies=Legal American Citizens. Same thing And hell no, secure the borders.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:17 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,460,210 times
Quote:
Anchor Babies=Legal American Citizens. Same thing And hell no, secure the borders.
Hopefully the Government of California will let you out once you decide to leave for cheaper pastures. "Secure our Borders" invites tyranny. California might force you to stay and there's no way out since it's shut tight.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:14 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,151,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
Hopefully the Government of California will let you out once you decide to leave for cheaper pastures. "Secure our Borders" invites tyranny. California might force you to stay and there's no way out since it's shut tight.
'Securing the borders' in the above context refers to our international ones-------read that keeping illegals out.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:48 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,152,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Has anyone noticed the irony here:

Back in 1992 after the Rodney King riots; many people wanted to see the ghetto Blacks go away.

Fast forward 15 years and a lot of people wish the illegals would disappear (and rightly so) and leave the Black folk alone.

Talk about attitudes/circumstances changing.
African-Americans have the right to be here. Illegal Latinos don't.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
However, the article says nothing about illegal immigration. This should go under another section such as politics and controversies. And everyone spouts racism.. I mean jesus.. there are White gangs centered around racism. Ever seen American History X?
Yes, but white racist gangs are pretty unusual unless you're on the West Coast.

Remember, California is only PART of America...not the other way around.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:51 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Yes, but white racist gangs are pretty unusual unless you're on the West Coast.

Remember, California is only PART of America...not the other way around.

I live in the West Coast Also, KKK counts as somewhat of a gang since they used to do maulings and such which head quartered in the south. Still, you don't have to be a skin head or a member of the Klan to be racist

Old 10-22-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
I live in the West Coast Also, KKK counts as a racist group and is spread around through the south. Still, you don't have to be a skin head or a member of the Klan to be racist
I've spent almost all my life in Texas and I have yet to encounter a KKK member.

I only had to spend a week on the West Coast before seeing gangbangers of all colors and creeds. California is such a boil on this country's behind. I hope the Big One cracks it off and dumps it into the ocean.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:02 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,507,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
I've spent almost all my life in Texas and I have yet to encounter a KKK member.

I only had to spend a week on the West Coast before seeing gangbangers of all colors and creeds. California is such a boil on this country's behind. I hope the Big One cracks it off and dumps it into the ocean.
So you wish harm for even American people?

California is this countries greatest asset, its landscape, its people, its opportunity, diversity and it is a state of decision makers not just drones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration