Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 03:30 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,251 times

Advertisements

...when the same "native Americans" are not even from here themselves??? They are from Siberia (see article below).

So this is what these racists tell Americans who are black, white, Asian, and Arabic and all others non-Hispanic:

http://www.michnews.com/c/Hate%20Speach%20-%20by%20Pro-Illegal%20Alien.jpg (broken link)

http://www.nationalparty.us/images/mexican-scum.jpg (broken link)

This is what scientists say:

Gene study suggests Native Americans came from Siberia (2007)

11/27/07

A US genetic study bolsters claims that Native Americans are descended from one migrant group that crossed a lost land link from modern Siberia to Alaska -- not waves of arrivals from Asia, as rival theories say.

Gene study suggests Native Americans came from Siberia - Yahoo! News (broken link)

So these "native people" are really NOT from here, so what gives them the right to want to kick out all people who came here since 1492??

Mind you, these people don't just want to kick out whites. Black people are originally from Africa and they want you out too. Asians are also not welcome. Mind you, a lot of these Latinos are very racist... make no mistake. That is how they were brought up... with a mentality that certain races are inferior... They never got past the whole slavery thing. They feel superior... it is very depressing how racist some of these aliens are!! And trust me, I hear how they refer to African Americans... as "morenitos" which means "blackies".

So if you think these racist "out of my continent" signs we see these illegals carrying around are for whites only... you better WISE UP! Once the illegals/foreign nationals are the majority (which will be around 2050 if the Kennedy-McCain-Bush amnesty for illegals were to pass), blacks and asians will get treated like crap too. Don't DREAM and think it will be only whites.

So here is a GREAT message to these racist illegal aliens who THINK the USA belongs to them:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2007, 03:38 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,714 times
not all illegals say such things. dont generalize.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:07 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,614 times
This is a duplicate thread of the one I made..

Old 11-27-2007, 04:53 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,251 times
Really???

Did you also post this pic??

Out illegals!!

Old 11-27-2007, 05:00 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Well; the irony is that no ethnic group is indigenous to the New World as it is.........we all came from Africa by way of either Europe or Siberia as Nirvana-Guy pointed out.

Maybe all American Indians are actually Russians?

Old 11-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Well; the irony is that no ethnic group is indigenous to the New World as it is.........we all came from Africa by way of either Europe or Siberia as Nirvana-Guy pointed out.

According to that they're Siberians but they were the first species of Humans to roam the land.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Quote:

Are you saying Trent Lott, Jesse Helms, and David Duke are actually Africans?---that's a frightening thought. (especially for AA's). Does this mean the KKK will be "branching out" to accomodate new members?...or "cutting back" because it's not needed?

Old 11-27-2007, 05:36 PM

There's been studies that all life came from Africa and different groups migrated to different parts of the world. Some are white because of some sort of mutations, same goes for the brown ones.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:09 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,751,609 times
[B[/b]
Quote:

Funny, we had this discussion today in one of my Anthropology classes. The bottom line is that no one really knows who they were.

To paraphrase my notes from today's class:

(First, a biology lesson: mtDNA is the Mitochondrial DNA which occurs outside the cell nucleus in the mitochondria and is inherited only from the mother It appears to mutate at a rate of 2 to 4 percent per one million years, enabling researchers to trace thousands of generations back to a single female.)

Dr. Douglas C. Wallace of Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta has constructed a family tree for all the women in the world today based on mitochondrial DNA evidence. The tree has Eve at its base, and 18 branches stemming from her; these are her 18 "daughters" who spread out from Eve’s origin and populated the different regions of the globe, giving rise to the extant modern populations of humans throughout the world. This split in Eve’s progeny is believed by scientists to have occurred around 144,000 years ago, and this date appears to correspond to the period in which Y chromosome trees project that branching took place. Certain regions of the world are home to unique mutations within the mitochondrial DNA, and Wallace has named each of these haplotypes with a letter.

The team from Emory took on the question of the origin of the first humans in the Americas and the Bering Strait migration.

Had such a migration actually occurred, the aboriginal Siberians inhabiting the area around the Bering Sea must have very similar mtDNA sequences to the Native Americans, or such was the reasoning of the Emory team. They culled samples from 10 populations of aboriginal Siberians and compared them to previously known Native American and Asian data. They found that the Siberian populations indeed displayed haplotypes present in the Native American mtDNA. Haplotypes A, B, C, and D are found in nearly all Native Americans, and the geneticists have located three of them (A, C, and D) in the Siberian natives. These findings point towards a founding population containing this small number of mitochondrial haplotypes, as would be expected had such a migration taken place, presumably between 17,000 and 34,000 years ago.

The team also discovered that there was no evidence of the B haplotype among Siberian populations, whereas it is present in the Americas. Surprisingly, they located this haplotype in East Asian populations, indicating that a separate migration to the Americas from this area was likely, probably between 13,000 and 16,000 years ago.

Other research has turned up further surprising data in support of multiregional colonization of the Americas. Haplogroup X is a rare mtDNA type found in certain Native American populations. So far, this haplogroup has only been identified in European and some Eurasian populations, and as yet has not been traced to any region of Asia. This evidence seems to indicate a separate migration by a small band of early Europeans (which included women), who may have come via water or migrated through Asia but left no descendants (and thus no X markers) behind them. Researchers estimate the timing of this migration to be around 12,000-36,000 years ago. This genetic evidence of a possible founding population of Caucasoid origin is very intriguing data for archaeologists and anthropologists investigating the relatively small pool of ancient American remains. These scientists have been puzzled by the unusual European features that characterize many of these early skeletons, and some have even isolated X in the ancient remains. Further research is being conducted in order to ensure that X is indeed absent in any Asian populations, but the evidence points strongly towards a much more diverse group of founders than previously thought.

Opinion among anthropologists regarding the use of mtDNA is divided. Many hail it as a long awaited piece of the puzzle with regard to the origin and migration patterns of homo sapiens. Others are waiting to see whether the research continues to hold up under scrutiny. There are a few who wish to disregard it completely as it challenges many long held theories such as Clovis First.

Me? I'm a wait and see kinda gal. But the research into Mitochondrial DNA certainly opens the door to a plethora of research opportunties for anthropological scholars and I can never see that as a bad thing!

Old 11-27-2007, 06:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Note to Kele:

I sent off my cheek swabs (both matrilineal as well as patrilineal) to the National Geographic Genographic project a couple of weeks ago.

The results should be ready in another 5-6 weeks and I will keep everyone posted.

I am 'White' but am 99.9% sure I have either Asian (Mongolian or American Indian) and possibly Negro/Black as well in my lineage.

Last edited by ArizonaBear; 11-27-2007 at 07:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration