Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:21 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,346,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
A"vigilante" group you say. Really?

Please, inasmuch as you make this statement, give us some examples of their "vigilante" activities - when have they detained anyone? Shot anyone? ANYTHING that equates to being a "vigilante" -

Please - we would like to hear about these cases

He's a lawyer.. and you what they say about lawyers.. lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 07:22 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,311,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post

BE NICE!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:27 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Or claims to be a lawyer.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 AM

178 posts, read 417,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
Minutemen are your parents and grandparents? That is a scary thought indeed!. I would be ashamed to be even remotely associated with such "intellectual" group of people.
Minuteman and Minutewomen are some of the greatest people you will ever have an opportunity to meet.

I know Minutemen very, very, well. You had better HOPE that if push comes to shove in this country, that it is the Minuteman the illegals will be dealing with.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:09 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,711,334 times
Quote:
Minutemen are your parents and grandparents? That is a scary thought indeed!. I would be ashamed to be even remotely associated with such "intellectual" group of people.
All your posts have been anti-American. You are not one of us.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:17 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,589,502 times
Quote:
I applaud the Minutemen/women for their bravery and patriotism. Unlike some who merely ‘talk,’ they are willing to ‘act’ on behalf of the citizens of this great country. Our government has shirked its responsibility by failing to enforce our immigration laws, and ‘someone’ has to fight to uphold them.

They are dedicated to protecting our country the same as a ‘Neighborhood Watch’ strives to protect a community from miscreants. I guess you would also vilify the Guardian Angels.

If this illegal invasion is permitted to continue unabated; and if decent, law-abiding citizens continue to be victimized by unfettered violence by illegal aliens; illegals and their apologists will begin to feel the wrath of U.S. citizens, and I can assure you, it will not be as ‘tame’ as the actions of the Minutemen. We WILL protect our country, and it IS our right to do so.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They are dedicated to protecting our country the same as a ‘Neighborhood Watch’ strives to protect a community from miscreants. I guess you would also vilify the Guardian Angels.
Thank you for this very valid point

The Minutemen are the Guardian Angels (another fantastic group) on Steroids!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 09:31 AM

751 posts, read 1,182,304 times
I trust in the US Government and its ability to deal with the immigration problem. Anybody who decides to take a militia type of approach to this problem is totally ignoring laws and the concept of due process. Not to mention that it shows a great deal of distrust in the Government. Very appealing to the backwood ignoramus type of lunatic. Thank God, the people in charge of this country have higher IQ's.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
I trust in the US Government and its ability to deal with the immigration problem. Anybody who decides to take a militia type of approach to this problem is totally ignoring laws and the concept of due process. Not to mention that it shows a great deal of distrust in the Government. Very appealing to the backwood ignoramus type of lunatic. Thank God, the people in charge of this country have higher IQ's.
Do you even KNOW what the Minutemen do on the Border Lukeache?

I would bet you do not - that you actually have NO CLUE -

Old 01-13-2008, 09:34 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
Quote:
No worse than employers knowingly hiring illegal immigrants over Americans/green card holders.

More and more; the authorities are starting to 'grow a set' in dealing with the above problem.

As I have opined previously; I have no heartburn buying products made by Mexicans in Mexico for sale here in the USA-----even if I have to pay a bit more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration