Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 07:50 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,344,335 times

Advertisements

NONE of my real fellow Americans want amnesty..
and none of my fellow Americans are..
"amnesty-looks-good-on-paper" americans,
and none of my fellow Americans are "freebe anchors".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 12:54 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
NONE of my real fellow Americans want amnesty..
and none of my fellow Americans are..
"amnesty-looks-good-on-paper" americans,
and none of my fellow Americans are "freebe anchors".
Anecdotal evidence doesn't present a clear argument I've learned.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:19 PM

126 posts, read 280,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
You first since you are the one posting all over the place how terrible the whites are in our country.

not at all, the problem is that we are divided between very successful and very stupid, almost equaly, if we send the very stupid half elsewhere, or create a refuge for our lower standard whites, things would be much better.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:24 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,442,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
not at all, the problem is that we are divided between very successful and very stupid, almost equaly, if we send the very stupid half elsewhere, or create a refuge for our lower standard whites, things would be much better.
For who?............

Old 02-16-2008, 02:27 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,869 times
Quote:
This post borderlines racism. Your basically saying "exile the stupid whites". Isn't that comparable to when Hitler put the Jews in the Ghettos?

Old 02-16-2008, 03:25 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,564,130 times
Quote:
Tell me more about this "stupid whites" refuge. Would there be a required IQ level? (say, could we exceed 90?)....Could we bring non -white 'guests'?....How many teeth would we be allowed?.....What if I hated coon hunting, stock-car racing, and football...could I come anyway?.....can we bring books, (other than "Field and Stream" or "Soldier of Fortune")....if I decided I didn't LIKE living there, could I LEAVE?...Would marriage be allowed between strangers, of would it be restricted to siblings and first cousins?....If they caught us listening to Classical Music, or attending poetry readings, would we be able to keep our "stupid" citizenship? Would we be able to "belch" at the table, and speak with our mouths full ?

Let me know more about this idea.....

Old 02-16-2008, 03:31 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
BTW: many Hispanics are White, racially speaking--------remember that.

Old 02-16-2008, 03:32 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Tell me more about this "stupid whites" refuge. Would there be a required IQ level? (say, could we exceed 90?)....Could we bring non -white 'guests'?....How many teeth would we be allowed?.....What if I hated coon hunting, stock-car racing, and football...could I come anyway?.....can we bring books, (other than "Field and Stream" or "Soldier of Fortune")....if I decided I didn't LIKE living there, could I LEAVE?...Would marriage be allowed between strangers, of would it be restricted to siblings and first cousins?....If they caught us listening to Classical Music, or attending poetry readings, would we be able to keep our "stupid" citizenship? Would we be able to "belch" at the table, and speak with our mouths full ?

Let me know more about this idea.....
Priceless!

ROFLMAO!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:32 PM

407 posts, read 800,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Priceless!

ROFLMAO!
It was, wasn't it?! I bet we can all guess who the first one in that refuge would be too.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:37 PM

126 posts, read 280,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
BTW: many Hispanics are White, racially speaking--------remember that.
they will also qualify, you bet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration