Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 12:27 AM

18,813 posts, read 32,717,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
More proof to whoever said Trump is the extreme right... like I said he has a set core of beliefs that goes beyond staying on the left or right. He has more views that stand with the right, but he also has views on the left too.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/polit...ing/index.html
Unfortunately, with him he could start tweeting the opposite at midnight after he makes his evening phone calls. Everyone keeps hoping he'll take a definite stand on something. We're all still waiting for it to happen.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:53 AM

36,720 posts, read 67,835,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Unfortunately, with him he could start tweeting the opposite at midnight after he makes his evening phone calls. Everyone keeps hoping he'll take a definite stand on something. We're all still waiting for it to happen.
I can only think of 1 issue where he has been on message from day 1: Russia.

Russia/Putin can do no wrong to Donald J. Manchurian Candidate Trump.

The rest of us are all expendable.

But I digress, that's another thread topic.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:28 AM

24,439 posts, read 27,194,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I can only think of 1 issue where he has been on message from day 1: Russia.

Russia/Putin can do no wrong to Donald J. Manchurian Candidate Trump.

The rest of us are all expendable.

But I digress, that's another thread topic.
Def another topic, but I'm just happy we have a president that isnt itching to start the next cold war over stupid facebook trolls. It's clear to me that the odds of starting another war would have been pretty high in Clinton won.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Def another topic, but I'm just happy we have a president that isnt itching to start the next cold war over stupid facebook trolls. It's clear to me that the odds of starting another war would have been pretty high in Clinton won.
Instead we have what appears to be a Kremlin-owned puppet in the WH who refuses to implement sanctions against Russia that were passed by congress.

And you guys think law abiding, hardworking undocumented residents are a more pressing issue than a sitting president under the thumb of Moscow?

Really?????

lol

Old 03-01-2018, 09:14 AM

2,096 posts, read 2,343,380 times
Quote:
Instead we have what appears to be a Kremlin-owned puppet in the WH who refuses to implement sanctions against Russia that were passed by congress.

And you guys think law abiding, hardworking undocumented residents are a more pressing issue than a sitting president under the thumb of Moscow?

Really?????

lol
We would already be at war with Russia if HC was elected...

Old 03-01-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:

Really?????

lol
You sound a lot like Bush

We spy on Germany, we spy on a lot of countries both allies and enemies and try to influence a lot of elections. Should basically the entire world sanction the US? What Russia did wasn't a big deal and definitely not worth starting a deadly costly war with. We do a lot more meddling than a stupid troll factory that had zero effect on the election. The people who were getting outraged by those stories were people on the far right, they were going to vote for the GOP candidate regardless. Our own media puts out a lot of fake misleading news as well on both sides. Like I said, it's a stupid reason to escalate war or push Russia to become strong allies with China.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:03 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,446,564 times
Where were the warnings about ICE raids when Obama was the one doing it?

Obama broke the record for deporting illegal aliens. Right after Trump was sworn in, all of a sudden there were tons of headlines about ICE raids being carried out. Those raids had already been planned under Obama, but the headlines screamed that this was an example of "Trump's America".

Hypocrites. Everyone was just asleep for eight years.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10556 View Post
We would already be at war with Russia if HC was elected...
This is how you excuse our president refusing to implement sanctions against Russia? Really?

Our president is clearly beholden to Russia more than he is to the United States Congress, and the response is to point the finger at HC? How disturbing.

I swear too many 'Americans', blinded by hateful rhetoric, have become less American than the undocumented residents they are so itchy to have deported.

Sad.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Where were the warnings about ICE raids when Obama was the one doing it?

Obama broke the record for deporting illegal aliens. Right after Trump was sworn in, all of a sudden there were tons of headlines about ICE raids being carried out. Those raids had already been planned under Obama, but the headlines screamed that this was an example of "Trump's America".

Hypocrites. Everyone was just asleep for eight years.
Now let me educate you on the difference between Obama and Trump.

1.Undocumented criminal deportations have increased increased a scant 4% since Obama left office-fine.

OTOH...

2. Undocumented non-criminal deportations have increased 330% since Obama left office.

What kind of fksht is that?

Old 03-01-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
This is how you excuse our president refusing to implement sanctions against Russia? Really?

Our president is clearly beholden to Russia more than he is to the United States Congress, and the response is to point the finger at HC? How disturbing.

I swear too many 'Americans', blinded by hateful rhetoric, have become less American than the undocumented residents they are so itchy to have deported.

Sad.
Since when did the Democratic Party become the party of war monger? You do know sanctions are pretty much an act of war. I voted for Obama both elections primarily because I hated the war happy Republicans back then, it seems the times have changed now.

Last edited by bmw335xi; 03-01-2018 at 10:37 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
View detailed profiles of: