Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 07:48 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

“If they’re going to come here, we’ll provide buses. I will send them to Delaware and do that. If he’s not going to support the border being secured, then he should be able to have everyone there,” DeSantis said. (RELATED: Ron DeSantis Is Sending Florida Law Enforcement To The Southern Border)

DeSantis Threatens To Bus Illegal Immigrants Right To Biden’s Doorstep In Delaware If He Doesn’t Secure Border

Biden probably wouldn't care as I'm sure he lives behind a gated and walled house and spends much of his time in Washington DC anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2021, 10:20 AM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times
I really hope he does it. March them from the plane to a bus and drive them to creepy demented Biden's front door. Maybe set up some tent cities in his neighborhood and on his front lawn. I'll even contribute to pay for the gas for the busses.

Old 11-11-2021, 10:29 AM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
“If they’re going to come here, we’ll provide buses. I will send them to Delaware and do that. If he’s not going to support the border being secured, then he should be able to have everyone there,” DeSantis said. (RELATED: Ron DeSantis Is Sending Florida Law Enforcement To The Southern Border)

DeSantis Threatens To Bus Illegal Immigrants Right To Biden’s Doorstep In Delaware If He Doesn’t Secure Border

Biden probably wouldn't care as I'm sure he lives behind a gated and walled house and spends much of his time in Washington DC anyway.
Sounds like a plan to me.

Old 11-11-2021, 09:25 PM

4,414 posts, read 5,147,018 times
Yes, but he should also send them to Massachusetts and Wisconsin to wake those places up.

Old 11-11-2021, 09:41 PM

22,452 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Sounds like a plan to me.
^^^^I second this

Even better, take them to DE and leave them at both of Biden's houses there.

Old 11-11-2021, 11:43 PM

6,011 posts, read 2,832,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^I second this

Even better, take them to DE and leave them at both of Biden's houses there.
Don't forget Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket!

Old 11-12-2021, 12:22 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Don't forget Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket!
And desantis will use one of his fleet of electronic powered amphibious buses because that is how he does things.

Old 11-12-2021, 07:37 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
The people that are most out of touch with this topic of well paid, well educated people in the northeastern US which is typically a non-republican demographic.

These are people that don't have any work competition from illegal labor, nor does most of their family or friends. Their wages have not been stifled by labor supply nor are they living in proximity where the increased numbers of ESL students strain school budgets and social services like in some parts of the country.

I'm very much pro-immigration, it's illegal immigration which takes advantage of them and crushes unions (US Farm Workers Union for example). A lot of people, not caught up in the problems associated with it seem to be rather selfish and aloof to the issues.

Old 11-12-2021, 08:12 AM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
I think it is a good idea. If the Dems want to champion for the Rights of illegal aliens then why not open their own states to them? Why flood red states, you know the racist ones, with brown people that will face an uphill battle to survive?

Hey Blue why don't you put your money where your bleeding hearts are??

Of course Trump tried this. He threatened to bus the "migrants" to LA and other places and the Dems threatened lawsuits. I remember Cher the out spoken Trump Hater telling him that "we are all full up" when she heard about this plan.

The Left are a bunch of hypocrites NIMBY's..

Old 11-12-2021, 08:46 AM

16,552 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I really hope he does it. March them from the plane to a bus and drive them to creepy demented Biden's front door. Maybe set up some tent cities in his neighborhood and on his front lawn. I'll even contribute to pay for the gas for the busses.
They should send them to all the white affluent areas where the high minded leftists live, like San Francisco, Martha's Vineyard, Hamptons, etc.

What I don't understand is where the illegal aliens who are flown in the middle of the night wind up going, when they get to the airport of a particular city. Even if buses are provided, where do they go to sleep or settle in?

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration