Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 01:27 PM

1,117 posts, read 751,375 times

Advertisements

Just kidding! Turns out it's only the good 'ol USA:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...D-BENSMAN.html

But check out Australia's official stance on illegal immigration:

Old 09-22-2022, 01:40 PM

22,486 posts, read 12,032,914 times
We, here in the US, need to adopt a similar policy. However, as long as the leftists are running things, it won't happen. It's long past time to drain the swamp and purge it of far leftists and RINOs.

Old 09-22-2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElFishman View Post
We need to build an ocean. And have Atlantis pay for it.
Or how about, oh I don't know, maybe enforcing stricter border and immigration policies?

Old 09-22-2022, 01:53 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
LOL, I read the title and though "No way! What ships sailed there with such cargo?"

Old 09-22-2022, 01:54 PM

24,531 posts, read 17,277,292 times
What other country in the world allows people to walk across its Border with only their word as to who they are? In some countries if you trespass across their Border you are arrested, thrown in jail and held as a Spy. If you are lucky your country can bail you out in some deal but in some cases you are put to death.

Illegal Aliens coming to America now have more Rights and more services at their disposal than a homeless citizen does.

Illegal Immigration is costing us Billions of Dollars and untold and uncounted crimes towards citizens, Legal Immigrants and other Illegals.

What ever happened to the good old days when Lady Liberty welcomed Immigrants as long as you were not sick, had a sponsor or could pay your own way with money or a needed skill ?

Now we take anyone and I think the majority are coming to work and be a contributing member of our society BUT we all know that there are plenty that are also coming to take advantage of our Gullible Generosity. Trump said it best when he said "They are Not Sending their Best and Brightest". Yes he was brutally honest but after hearing that Venezuela is emptying their prisons and shipping those felons to our Border, Trump is right as usual.

It's a shame that we can't be more like Australia. There is nothing wrong with LEGAL Immigration but this Border jumping and worse the way the Democrats are allowing it, encouraging it and courting those "migrants" is a real slap in the face to every Legal Immigrant and it will be the death of America.

Old 09-22-2022, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

Now we take anyone and I think the majority are coming to work and be a contributing member of our society BUT we all know that there are plenty that are also coming to take advantage of our Gullible Generosity. Trump said it best when he said "They are Not Sending their Best and Brightest". Yes he was brutally honest but after hearing that Venezuela is emptying their prisons and shipping those felons to our Border, Trump is right as usual.

It's a shame that we can't be more like Australia. There is nothing wrong with LEGAL Immigration but this Border jumping and worse the way the Democrats are allowing it, encouraging it and courting those "migrants" is a real slap in the face to every Legal Immigrant and it will be the death of America.
I can confirm the "slap in the face" as my wife went the legal route. It was hard, expensive, and long.

Old 09-22-2022, 02:08 PM

25,857 posts, read 18,882,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Just kidding! Turns out it's only the good 'ol USA:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...D-BENSMAN.html

But check out Australia's official stance on illegal immigration:
Oh how I'd love to see a similar poster put out by the very US government who is supposed to protect US citizens from foreign invasions and incursions (and placed all along the southern border as giant billboards). But I know I won't. Our government is out to destroy and reinvent this nation. They are actively aiding and abetting the invading enemy. Treason. And they all should be charged with such.

Old 09-22-2022, 02:08 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
Quote:
What other country in the world allows people to walk across its Border with only their word as to who they are? In some countries if you trespass across their Border you are arrested, thrown in jail and held as a Spy. If you are lucky your country can bail you out in some deal but in some cases you are put to death.

Illegal Aliens coming to America now have more Rights and more services at their disposal than a homeless citizen does.

Illegal Immigration is costing us Billions of Dollars and untold and uncounted crimes towards citizens, Legal Immigrants and other Illegals.

What ever happened to the good old days when Lady Liberty welcomed Immigrants as long as you were not sick, had a sponsor or could pay your own way with money or a needed skill ?

All this is because the elected/empowered democrap libs are in self destruction mode and selling out this country.

Old 09-22-2022, 02:20 PM

4,644 posts, read 4,912,562 times
Quote:
What other country in the world allows people to walk across its Border with only their word as to who they are?
Every country in Europe.

I drove from the Netherlands into Belgium on a back road. The cows didn't stop me. After my cell phone stopped working, I drove back into the Netherlands on a different road. Those cows didn't stop me either.

Old 09-22-2022, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
Every country in Europe.

I drove from the Netherlands into Belgium on a back road. The cows didn't stop me. After my cell phone stopped working, I drove back into the Netherlands on a different road. Those cows didn't stop me either.
And you did all that without a valid passport/visa? Very interesting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.