Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2023, 08:48 AM

63,001 posts, read 29,187,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We don`t need to import fentanyl anymore when we can make it here. MAGA

https://www.bing.com/search?q=fentan...ANNTA1&PC=HCTS
What does MAGA have to do with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2023, 01:59 PM

4,429 posts, read 5,160,173 times
Quote:

Oh the things pro illegals will say…

Old 02-02-2023, 02:37 PM

25,967 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Quote:

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/fi...20States_0.pdf

"Fentanyl is smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border in low concentration, high-volume loads, kilogram seizures often contain less than a 10 percent concentration of fentanyl. TCOs are also increasingly producing wholesale quantities of illicit fentanyl pills and smuggling them into the United States."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fentanyl-us-mexico-border/

"Sixty percent of all fentanyl seized in the United States is found at U.S-Mexico border crossings in Southern California, according to Mariza Marin, who is port director at the San Ysidro Port of Entry between San Diego and Tijuana."

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/me...-mexico-border

"Edwin Francisco Cubillas, 27, of Mexico, was indicted Oct. 25 for his attempt to enter the United States through the San Luis, Arizona, port of entry, where U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers discovered 16 packages containing circular, blue pills that tested positive for fentanyl hidden in Cubillas’ car. The packages’ combined weight exceeded 71 pounds."

We should build a solid wall on the southern border, and let no one in! Also, not a dime of our tax money needs to move south either. We could kick all the illegals and their anchors out just before the last blocks were laid, and before the razor wire was put over the top.

Old 02-02-2023, 03:16 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,446,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We should build a solid wall on the southern border, and let no one in! Also, not a dime of our tax money needs to move south either. We could kick all the illegals and their anchors out just before the last blocks were laid, and before the razor wire was put over the top.
That would be 40-50 million mostly young people. I think we would wind up gutting our military, police forces, and many other industries. I also think that most younger Americans would turn against the nation as well.
We would wind up being a nation of mostly baby boomers in their 60 or 70's, trying to compete with China and the rest of the world. Not realistic any of what you hope for will ever happen.

Old 02-02-2023, 05:05 PM

2,872 posts, read 1,152,696 times
I'm not surprised. Seems no one is minding the store these days.

Old 02-02-2023, 05:40 PM

25,798 posts, read 12,859,717 times
Quote:

Tell the Mexican drug and human trafficking cartels that...I dont think they know it because they're selling all the fentanyl they can smuggle across, and all the teenage girls they sell into into prostitution...thx Xoe Biden

This regime couldn't care less about all the Americans dying of fentayl overdoses, or the little girls being sold into sex slavery...they are sickos. They just want future votes and taxpayers.

Old 02-02-2023, 06:03 PM

11,148 posts, read 10,720,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
That would be 40-50 million mostly young people. I think we would wind up gutting our military, police forces, and many other industries. I also think that most younger Americans would turn against the nation as well.
We would wind up being a nation of mostly baby boomers in their 60 or 70's, trying to compete with China and the rest of the world. Not realistic any of what you hope for will ever happen.
Exactly what the radicals running the Democratic Party want you to think.

Old 02-02-2023, 06:24 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,446,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Exactly what the radicals running the Democratic Party want you to think.
Radicals in the democrat party may also have the same opinion.
I think it is just reality.
Trying to deport 50 million mostly younger people, would be ruinous on more than one level.

Old 02-03-2023, 05:50 AM

25,798 posts, read 12,859,717 times
Why not just fix legal immigration, and make it easier to come in?

Makes me think that some in DC are getting kickbacks from the Cartels. Why else all this madness?

Old 02-03-2023, 07:20 AM

63,001 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Why not just fix legal immigration, and make it easier to come in?

Makes me think that some in DC are getting kickbacks from the Cartels. Why else all this madness?
Because these illegals are the poor, uneducated and unskilled that are a tax burden on our society so we shouldn't allow them to come here legally either. We should only allow in skilled immigrants to fill "necessary" jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration