Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2023, 06:19 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsushi View Post
I'm a bit confused. So dangerous criminals or terrorists were arrested, right? Isn't that a good thing? If the news was, "Dangerous criminals were successfully able to pass through the border," I can understand the outrage. But in this case, they were caught/arrested, like they were supposed to.

What are you guys outraged about?
Because they catch very, very few of those that try to come through the border, and a few times, they get lucky and catch them. A lot of murderers flee here to avoid prosecution in their own countries, as do child molesters and rapists.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...zen-statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
They have to have a sponsor to get a green card.
I believe once they are granted asylum that changes, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Everyone who voted for Biden is an advocate of wide open borders.
I don't think many here at the forum fall within that population that voted for an ancient candidate, a pedo, a racist, a liar like almost no others................

Funny thing is those people that voted for him think they will get a bunch of free stuff that he was promising, but supporting billions of illegals and their anchor babies will bankrupt the country, so no free childcare, no loan forgiveness, no monthly income for staying in bed all day, no free college.......... Anyone that isn't wealthy will end up with much, much less than they have now. "Can't fix stupid."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2023, 08:32 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Because they catch very, very few of those that try to come through the border, and a few times, they get lucky and catch them. A lot of murderers flee here to avoid prosecution in their own countries, as do child molesters and rapists.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...zen-statistics

I believe once they are granted asylum that changes, right?

I don't think many here at the forum fall within that population that voted for an ancient candidate, a pedo, a racist, a liar like almost no others................

Funny thing is those people that voted for him think they will get a bunch of free stuff that he was promising, but supporting billions of illegals and their anchor babies will bankrupt the country, so no free childcare, no loan forgiveness, no monthly income for staying in bed all day, no free college.......... Anyone that isn't wealthy will end up with much, much less than they have now. "Can't fix stupid."
But those who voted for him knew those things about him but voted for him anyway. They knew his policies to but yet they still voted for him. They voted based on being a die hard Democrat or what served their own personal interests not based on what was best for our country and its citizens as a whole. Far too many selfish voters in this country with a "what's in it for me attitude".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration