Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2023, 05:04 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Border Patrol agents arrested 38 individuals whose names were on the terror watchlist during a three-month period, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data.

The apprehensions occurred during the months of October, November and December 2022, according to CBP data. The apprehensions come amid a surge in illegal migration at the southern border, with CBP recording an all-time high of more than 250,000 migrant encounters in the month of December alone.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/202...-three-months/

I keep forgetting that the pro-illegals act like we have no reason to be angry over this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2023, 11:44 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
If something happens and they attack us within, the narrative will be spun.

It’ll be to intolerant to tie “grace be upon us immigrants” with terrorism. People will point out domestic mass shooters and Timothy McVeigh etc…

They’ve got it lined up already, you can be assured of that..

Old 01-24-2023, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
If something happens and they attack us within, the narrative will be spun.

It’ll be to intolerant to tie “grace be upon us immigrants” with terrorism. People will point out domestic mass shooters and Timothy McVeigh etc…

They’ve got it lined up already, you can be assured of that..
The left is already doing that for example when we point out that many if not most of these illegals have committed felony ID theft and/or tax evasion to work here They say "well Americans do that to".

Old 01-24-2023, 11:05 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The left is already doing that for example when we point out that many if not most of these illegals have committed felony ID theft and/or tax evasion to work here They say "well Americans do that to".
Yep, they are very aggressively trying to erase the whole concept of national citizenship. We are to be global citizens first.

Sounds altruistic until you see the reason they would invest so much time and effort to accomplish it. Cheap labor at all costs.

Old 01-25-2023, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Yep, they are very aggressively trying to erase the whole concept of national citizenship. We are to be global citizens first.

Sounds altruistic until you see the reason they would invest so much time and effort to accomplish it. Cheap labor at all costs.
More than likely these defenders of illegal aliens have ethnic ties to them at least that has been my observation.

Old 01-30-2023, 01:42 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,714,981 times
Quote:
More than likely these defenders of illegal aliens have ethnic ties to them at least that has been my observation.
I'm not so sure about that. I know a lot of ethnically Hispanic people who are firmly against illegal immigration. I also know a lot of people who quite obviously have no ethnic Hispanic history and are all about open borders - or like to pretend that the border isn't open when we know it is.

Old 01-30-2023, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I'm not so sure about that. I know a lot of ethnically Hispanic people who are firmly against illegal immigration. I also know a lot of people who quite obviously have no ethnic Hispanic history and are all about open borders - or like to pretend that the border isn't open when we know it is.
Of course there are both types. I was speaking of the ethnocentric type of Hispanic who thinks their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for violating them and then there is the Reconquista type to.

i am also aware that we have non-Hispanic liberals that are for open borders to but their agenda is misplaced compassion and many hire them for profit to. To me it's racist to support illegal immigration based on ethnic ties though.

Old 01-30-2023, 06:40 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,714,981 times
Quote:
Of course there are both types. I was speaking of the ethnocentric type of Hispanic who thinks their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for violating them and then there is the Reconquista type to.

i am also aware that we have non-Hispanic liberals that are for open borders to but their agenda is misplaced compassion and many hire them for profit to. To me it's racist to support illegal immigration based on ethnic ties though.
Thanks for the clarification, but the post I responded to made no distinction.

Quote:
That's a pretty broad brush.

Old 01-30-2023, 07:01 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
The Southern border being purposely mismanaged has endangered Americans, & Biden's dereliction of duty is an impeachable offense.

Fentanyl may be just the start of the killing...we may see Mexican cartel killings in the USA, and Middle Eastern terror cells popping up.

Old 01-31-2023, 08:18 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The Southern border being purposely mismanaged has endangered Americans, & Biden's dereliction of duty is an impeachable offense.

Fentanyl may be just the start of the killing...we may see Mexican cartel killings in the USA, and Middle Eastern terror cells popping up.
We don`t need to import fentanyl anymore when we can make it here. MAGA

https://www.bing.com/search?q=fentan...ANNTA1&PC=HCTS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration