Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2008, 10:12 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
True, the race of the assailants isn't given. Either way though anyone who believes having American youths unemployed, left without opportunity and believes this will lead to good things is a fool.
In other words white gang violence is the result of structural and economic problems and therefore should be addressed, but black gang violence is the result of black cultural inferiority and therefore blacks should be condemned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Back atcha dude
Yeah whatever. I'm glad you feel some sense of accomplishment.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
This is absolutely loony. You obviously don't know anything about the coal mining region in Pennsylvania. Not all the people in that region are backwards savages like this gang, but that area is overwhelmingly white. I know. I've been there. Have you? Yeah, I didn't think so. When I went to college, I regularly visited friends in Shamokin, Mt. Carmel and Hazelton.
Quit dodging my statement, please.

Till you have proof that the assailants are non Hispanic White-----I stand by what I posted.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:20 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
In other words white gang violence is the result of structural and economic problems and therefore should be addressed, but black gang violence is the result of black cultural inferiority and therefore blacks should be condemned.
A gangbanger is a gangbanger-------nail 'em all (of any race/ethnicity) and I am deadly serious.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
A gangbanger is a gangbanger-------nail 'em all (of any race/ethnicity) and I am deadly serious.
Yeah, I bet you are. Except in this instance when a gang of white savages kills a law abiding family man who happens to be brown. You're not fooling anyone dude, you're no advocate of equal justice.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Quit dodging my statement, please.

Till you have proof that the assailants are non Hispanic White-----I stand by what I posted.
As I've said before, anyone who has been to that region of PA knows that it is OVERWHELMINGLY white, by no small measure. I know this because I've been there. I used to regularly visit friends who lived in that region while I was in college. I know the racial make up of that area. You on the other hand, have no idea. Have you ever been there? Have you? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:33 AM

1,083 posts, read 2,292,818 times
Quote:
This thread is about an illiegal immigrant getting beaten to death in Pennsylvania. If you want to discuss the plight of gang violence among the races, start a new thread, don't hijack this one.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:34 AM

608 posts, read 1,004,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Hate crime or not, the killing has exposed long-simmering tensions in Shenandoah, a blue-collar town of 5,000 about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia that has a growing number of Hispanic residents drawn by jobs in factories and farm fields.

An investigation continues, and no charges have yet been filed, but police say as many as six teens were involved in the fight, which ended with Ramirez in convulsions and foaming at the mouth. He died early Monday of head injuries.

Immigrant beaten to death in Pa. - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

Looks like the anger is spilling over and the violence has begun . . . . .
The twists and turns in this thread is absolutely amazing if not shocking. I am so proud to be an American.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:35 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,848,785 times
look at the person's screen ID. they's a gangsta! we take them seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prim2007 View Post
This thread is about an illiegal immigrant getting beaten to death in Pennsylvania. If you want to discuss the plight of gang violence among the races, start a new thread, don't hijack this one.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:47 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
The twists and turns in this thread is absolutely amazing if not shocking. I am so proud to be an American.
Most americans don't view the illegal immigrants like some of these posters do . Most of the posters here are so hateful to the point that they rejoice when something bad like this happens, a dead or murdered illegal is better than a live one to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration