Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,183,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Muslim is not a "race" -- it's a group of people who practice the religion of Islam. Is the issue of the OP race, or is it religion? The first link is a Stormfront video, so I imagine the issue is race.

Understanding Islam and Muslims
And; the original Nazi's during WW II had the Utashi (sp) SS Division-----they were Croat, etc. Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 05:00 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,463,304 times
Yes, I fear for white people in the future. Don't really care if that sounds racist to anyone, I have a right to fear for our future, our heritage, and our culture.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:01 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,183,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
The thing is, America has always been a country of immigrants. It has a history of British of culture, with lots of Dutch, German, Spanish, Mexican, French, African influence.
The only true American people are pretty much wiped out.

Yes every western country has lots of immigrants now, but thats what America was founded on.
You must mean the original Americans were essentially wiped out.

I consider myself to be a true American in the cultural arena---------I am certainly not Hungarian in that regard.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:38 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,388,206 times
I do not think that Europe will be destroyed. I think we are soon (in some places we already are) see a great backlash against Islam in Europe. You can only push people so far.

This is not a situation like Greece and Troy where the hordes of Bulgars came across the borders and mixed with the local people until the Hellenic Greeks and the Trojans became more Bulgar. It is also not like a situation for example, like Texas in the middle 1800's where immigrants came in legally and illegally until they out numbered the non-immigrants.

I fear far more for the aggressive Muslims than I do for the Europeans. In the end Europe will not allow themselves to slip back into the dark ages by recognizing Islamic institutions like Shiria (transliteration?) Law etc. It just one happen. It is an inferior legal system as compared to the systems of Europe today. The Muslims in France an England are being far to aggressive in their demands and there are already strong reaction from the non-Muslim population.

Europe will survive but will Europe's own Muslim population survive is more the question IMO.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:44 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,759,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
I do not think that Europe will be destroyed. I think we are soon (in some places we already are) see a great backlash against Islam in Europe. You can only push people so far.

This is not a situation like Greece and Troy where the hordes of Bulgars came across the borders and mixed with the local people until the Hellenic Greeks and the Trojans became more Bulgar. It is also not like a situation for example, like Texas in the middle 1800's where immigrants came in legally and illegally until they out numbered the non-immigrants.

I fear far more for the aggressive Muslims than I do for the Europeans. In the end Europe will not allow themselves to slip back into the dark ages by recognizing Islamic institutions like Shiria (transliteration?) Law etc. It just one happen. It is an inferior legal system as compared to the systems of Europe today. The Muslims in France an England are being far to aggressive in their demands and there are already strong reaction from the non-Muslim population.

Europe will survive but will Europe's own Muslim population survive is more the question IMO.
Not to be hypocritical, but from what I hear about the Muslim immigrant community in Europe..

Compare their behavior with the behavior of Hispanic immigrants in the United States. How bad is it here? Whats the difference between demands being made, and the reaction when those demands aren't answered?

Old 07-23-2008, 05:45 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,828,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Proof please.

If anything; the nation with the largest Jewish immigration levels is Germany of all places.
CIDI : Centrum Informatie en Documentatie Israel - www.cidi.nl
CIDI-jaaroverzicht 2006 en jan-mei 2007: Aantal antisemitische incidenten in Nederland sterk gestegen
15 november 2007 - Het aantal meldingen van antisemitisme in Nederland is in 2006 fors toegenomen. Gedurende dit jaar registreerde CIDI 261 meldingen van antisemitisme, tegen 159 in 2005. Een stijging van 64%. In de voorgaande jaren was een lichte daling te constateren. Meer...
Download hier het rapport (.pdf bestand)An English summary of the report can be found here.

This article is stating that anti semitisms has increased 64% in '06 compaired to '05...

- Telegraaf.nl (http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/16995331/Antisemitisme_neemt_toe_in_Europa.html - broken link)

Just a few examples for people who can read Dutch...overseas the news paper don't write in English... so I hope you can read it.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:52 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,463,304 times
Well, considering the increase in Muslim populations, it is no surprise that anti-antisemitism has increased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration