Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:35 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times

Advertisements

So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 09:42 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.
Correction: Mexico was stolen from the Aztecs, Mayans, etc. by the Hispanics AKA Spaniards.

As I have stated in the past: we will 'return' our Southwest when the Hispanics return to Spain.

As it stands: most of the Californios stayed here after 1848 despite given the option of returning to what remained of Mexico.

Besides: are you aware of the fact that Guatemala broke away from Mexico after 1821 is well??

Final point: Mexico was not truly independent till 1867 when the French left---------so your 'reconquesta' arguments have no merit.

PS: be careful what you ask for; the Mexico and the USA may indeed become one---------with English as the official language and US law applying all the way down to Chiapas.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:46 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
They do not ask for a thing? How do you explain the marches and protests by illegals and their supporters then? Not to mention their repeated calls for illegals rights, amnesty, "justice", etc. No they don't ask for a thing.

So because a few of those that are breaking the law may pay social security, that justifies it? How many of those commited ID theft to do that?

Let's see hospitals, ESL, reduced college costs in CA, jails, court fees, deportation fees, welfare, id theft, etc. Sorry but all those costs add up to a heck of lot more than whatever amount illegals may pay into social security. Not to mention the errosion of our culture because they refuse to assimilate only adding to the division in this country and those murdered and molested by illegals who do not belong here-that is by far worse than any amount of $$.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
They do not ask for a thing? How do you explain the marches and protests by illegals and their supporters then? Not to mention their repeated calls for illegals rights, amnesty, "justice", etc. No they don't ask for a thing.

So because a few of those that are breaking the law may pay social security, that justifies it? How many of those commited ID theft to do that?

Let's see hospitals, ESL, reduced college costs in CA, jails, court fees, deportation fees, welfare, id theft, etc. Sorry but all those costs add up to a heck of lot more than whatever amount illegals may pay into social security. Not to mention the errosion of our culture because they refuse to assimilate only adding to the division in this country and those murdered and molested by illegals who do not belong here-that is by far worse than any amount of $$.
Please, you don't need to steal someone else's ID to work a job & then pay taxes. You just have to inject negativity into anything concerning illiegal immigrants, don't you? No matter that the majority is based on assumption.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:59 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Please, you don't need to steal someone else's ID to work a job & then pay taxes. You just have to inject negativity into anything concerning illiegal immigrants, don't you? No matter that the majority is based on assumption.
Yes as a matter of fact I am negative about illegal aliens-why should I not be? They are criminals and lawbreakers. l don't feel the need to sit around a fire, sing kumbya and be "positive" about it.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:11 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,127 times
Of course they don't. Why? It's either stolen or fake.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:13 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post

No, we are most assuredly not 'one' with Mexico. We never will be.
So you and your hombres are going to take over the US? The fact that your raza has the highest high school dropout rate of any ethnic group might pose a few problems. For instance, how are you going to run the Federal Reserve if none of you know how to add or subtract?
I am led to suspect that you are an alumnus of that Aztlan-style charter school in LA. You know, the one that teaches math using base 20. The one that had not only the lowest math scores in the LAUSD (an accomplishment in itself) but in the entire state.
Now when your 'community' takes over, who is going to run the control tower at O'Hare or perform orthopedic surgeries? Who is going to do the jobs electricians, CPAs, architects, geophysicists, power plant operators and airline pilots do? How are you and your hombres going to become CEO of Lehman Brothers when you can't make it past the tenth grade? What a joke! Your idle threat mean less than nothing.
So bring it, noble Aztec warrior. Bring it on.

Last edited by andreabeth; 08-15-2008 at 10:28 AM..

Old 08-15-2008, 10:17 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
No, we are most assuredly not 'one' with Mexico. We never will be.
So you and your hombres are going to take over the US? The fact that your raza has the highest high school dropout rate of any ethnic group might pose a few problems. For instance, how are you going to run the Federal Reserve if none of you know how to add or subtract?
I am led to suspect that you are an alumnus of that Aztlan-style charter school in LA. You know, the one that teaches math using base 20. The one that had no only the lowest math scores in the LAUSD (an accomplishment in itself) but in the entire state.
Now when your 'community' takes over, who is going to run the control tower at O'Hare or perform orthopedic surgeries? Who is going to do the jobs electricians, CPAs, architects, geophysicists, power plant operators and airline pilots do? How are you and your hombres going to become CEO of Lehman Brothers when you can't make it past the tenth grade? What a joke! Your idle threat mean less than nothing.
So bring it, noble Aztec warrior. Bring it on.
if only I could rep you.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Please explain to me how someone who is in this country illegally is able to obtain a job which requires a Social Security number as well as other documentation which states that they are legal to work in the United States and then, with no documentation, pays into Social Security as well as income tax withholding. Very few ever take advantage of the IRS's ITIN program because that means that their whereabouts are accountable to a governmental agency.

Surprise!!!! They can't.

Quote:
Of 231 million Wage and Tax Statements (W2s) filed by employers during tax year 2004, 8 million did not match. (This figure is not exclusive to identity fraud. It also includes numbers that did not match for different reasons, such as name changes). Californians owned 29 percent of those mismatches, the greatest number of any state.

"It is identity fraud," said Beth Givens, director of Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, a San Diego-based nonprofit organization that helps consumers with privacy rights issues. People have been denied public assistance because IRS records showed they had income that they didn't know about, said Givens. One of Givens' clients found her identity was being used by someone else when she received a phone call from the California Franchise Tax Board regarding unclaimed income. A Hispanic woman had been running a day care since 2004 using the woman's Social Security number.
Recordnet.com: Illegal immigrants steal identities to get jobs

Quote:
For a few hundred dollars, your vital information, your valid Social Security number, is for sale. The government last year alerted employers that some 7.7 million W-2 forms had names and Social Security numbers that did not match. Some simply clerical mistakes, the rest fraud.

ID theft experts say the fastest growing group of victims, legal permanent residents and children whose name and Social Security number together allow someone to work unchallenged for years and may not raise any red flags at all. Using a Stolen Social security number is a felony, but selling one is not a crime.
Devvy Kidd -- It's okay for illegals to steal your identity!

The internet is chock full of stories of fraud and of American lives ruined by illegal aliens who have stolen their Social Security numbers, of U.S. children being slapped with huge IRS bills because their Social Security numbers were stolen by some "hard-workiing illegal."

But hey, you go ahead and continue making excuses for criminals. I have to admit, you're pretty darned good at it.

Since you really don't have a problem with the whole illegal alien/identity theft thing, I suggest that you and all of the other illegal alien sympathizers sell your Social Security numbers and those of your family members to some hardworking "undocumented" person so that they also can pursue a better life. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to give up YOUR identity for the cause.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Please explain to me how someone who is in this country illegally is able to obtain a job which requires a Social Security number as well as other documentation which states that they are legal to work in the United States and then, with no documentation, pays into Social Security as well as income tax withholding. Very few ever take advantage of the IRS's ITIN program because that means that their whereabouts are accountable to a governmental agency.

Surprise!!!! They can't.

Recordnet.com: Illegal immigrants steal identities to get jobs

Devvy Kidd -- It's okay for illegals to steal your identity!

The internet is chock full of stories of fraud and of American lives ruined by illegal aliens who have stolen their Social Security numbers, of U.S. children being slapped with huge IRS bills because their Social Security numbers were stolen by some "hard-workiing illegal."

But hey, you go ahead and continue making excuses for criminals. I have to admit, you're pretty darned good at it.

Since you really don't have a problem with the whole illegal alien/identity theft thing, I suggest that you and all of the other illegal alien sympathizers sell your Social Security numbers and those of your family members to some hardworking "undocumented" person so that they also can pursue a better life. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to give up YOUR identity for the cause.
I have news for you, yes they can. I know someone who was an upstanding citizen, paid their taxes, worked an excellent job & unfortunately, was not a U.S. citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration