Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2009, 12:25 PM

200 posts, read 350,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.
I see you believe in "Reconquista". Real American don't!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 01:15 PM

20,323 posts, read 21,087,112 times
This is a post I had made on another forum:

Illegals throw the economy off balance.
So do the people that hire them.

A legal American pays taxes, usually has more bills and overhead.
Thus, a legal tax paying American needs to make a little more money than an illegal.
But why should Joey Contractor pay Legit tax payer Tom $15 an hour when he can pay an illegal Alien $8-$10 an hour.

So tax paying Tom has a hard time finding a job that'll cover his monthly nut, falls behind on his bills, will obviously be spending less money shopping at local business' because he is barely getting by. Tax paying Tom now settles for a lesser paying job than he is worth because he has absolutely no choice, doesn't feel good about himself anymore because he can't support his family the way he wishes he could, is always behind on his bills, ends up having to turn to social services to help him, which comes out of our tax money, and the cycle just goes on and on and on...

Ever wonder why you see so many North Carolina plates?

Old 01-24-2009, 06:57 PM

50,549 posts, read 47,368,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
I see you believe in "Reconquista". Real American don't!
It's hard to be a real American when you think everything about it should be forgotten like it's laws and culture. Some think it is a free for all but real Americans know it is theft. Taking social services when you are not a citizen is theft!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:33 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,304,179 times
Did anyone notice the original OP, Luiso, made its inflammatory post and than skeedadled out of here?

Went back to its Florida and MIAMI threads

Classic example of a trol post, regardless of the high post number in my limited opinion.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Did anyone notice the original OP, Luiso, made its inflammatory post and than skeedadled out of here?

Went back to its Florida and MIAMI threads

Classic example of a trol post, regardless of the high post number in my limited opinion.
I'd love to see his tax returns or lack thereof. If they even exist of course.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:38 AM

1,720 posts, read 4,514,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.

thats why "some people" dont report all of their income to the IRS

Old 01-25-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
thats why "some people" dont report all of their income to the IRS
and why they go to prison when caught.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It's hard to be a real American when you think everything about it should be forgotten like it's laws and culture. Some think it is a free for all but real Americans know it is theft. Taking social services when you are not a citizen is theft!
The OP oviously a prodigy among his peers, was probably never taught how to obey the laws. They think they're the chosen people of the United States since the Federal government favors them over their own people.

I'm a law abiding American citizen and I expect anyone in this country to obey the laws including the politicians. I think it's time, we came down hard on the politicians. If illegal aliens are breaking the laws by taking social services. That means the politicians are breaking the laws giving illegal aliens social services!

The politicians are raping the American taxpayers and not even giving them a kiss, they have stolen about as much as they can steal. Now, that the Federal coffer is broke. They have cleverly divised a plan to steal from our children's, grandchildren and great grandchildren's piggy banks.

How the American people react to illegal immigration and Amnesty, will certainly mold their destiny. Let's hope they wake up before we become a 3rd World Cesspool.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
The OP oviously a prodigy among his peers, was probably never taught how to obey the laws. They think they're the chosen people of the United States since the Federal government favors them over their own people.

I'm a law abiding American citizen and I expect anyone in this country to obey the laws including the politicians. I think it's time, we came down hard on the politicians. If illegal aliens are breaking the laws by taking social services. That means the politicians are breaking the laws giving illegal aliens social services!

The politicians are raping the American taxpayers and not even giving them a kiss, they have stolen about as much as they can steal. Now, that the Federal coffer is broke. They have cleverly divised a plan to steal from our children's, grandchildren and great grandchildren's piggy banks.

How the American people react to illegal immigration and Amnesty, will certainly mold their destiny. Let's hope they wake up before we become a 3rd World Cesspool.
Too bad we can't do away with what is driving it, the want for headcount and votes. If we could do away with political parties there wouldn't be a race for the most votes.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Too bad we can't do away with what is driving it, the want for headcount and votes. If we could do away with political parties there wouldn't be a race for the most votes.
It's not only the race for the most votes that is driving politicians to ruin our country. It's also, GREED and Lobbyist bribes that are ruining our great country. Most politicians that get elected to office go from Joe Smoe to Millionaire in less than a term in office. How can that be on a government salary?

We have a Constitution and we should enforce it. Those who say, "It's just a piece of paper", have hidden agendas. The politicians are using terrorism and illegal immigration to take away our rights and adding more restrictions on law abiding citizens. When Granny has to take off her pants at the airport but Pedro can skip across the border with 700 pounds of drugs, something wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration